• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

Stuck on authorization :( I guess I will just wait until later tonight to get it and do wing 1. Prologue was pretty dope tho... I love the adventures.

Dart

Well this card looks promising, been running it in my heal priest deck. Been working great so far

Great with coin, pw:s, sw:p, etc. plus heal makes it a bit more sticky

Turn 1 2/5 not bad, preeetttyy gooooood

42043.png

inky

The Heroic Prologue is pretty brutal. Any pointers?

Mulligan for the +Armor and Summon Legendary Cheap cards cards. Stall for a bit after that and try to always draw.

You need to get a big combo off with 0 Mana Spells, Spell Damage + Putting the cards back in your deck. Repeat.

Otnopolit

Mulligan for the +Armor and Summon Legendary Cheap cards cards. Stall for a bit after that and try to always draw.

You need to get a big combo off with 0 Mana Spells, Spell Damage + Putting the cards back in your deck. Repeat.

Thanks!! I got it with the apprentice copying all my spells when I casted them and got some awesome Legendarys on the board. Was really fun. Might even spend money on the rest of the wings, would be a first in Hearthstone for me. How long will these cards be playable in Standard for?

Thanks!! I got it with the apprentice copying all my spells when I casted them and got some awesome Legendarys on the board. Was really fun. Might even spend money on the rest of the wings, would be a first in Hearthstone for me. How long will these cards be playable in Standard for?

till 2018 I believe

Everyone wants to know WTF Blizzard is thinking when they created Purify.

Blizzard literally builds the deck and lets you play it in the Class Challenge in Kara.

Cue community whining that they have to play with the card.

So predictable.

Like a broken record...

We all knew Ancient Watcher/Eerie Statue was the only deck type Purify could be played in, we didn't need Blizzard to point that out for us. The problem is that deck is still shit, and Purify does nothing to help build a competitive Priest deck. Keep doing your thing though...

clav

I bought the first wing with gold and did not get it, so is this a money only thing?

Oh I meant that you can buy the whole adventure set and still get the card back after buying the first wing.

Some people were not sure if the unlockable meant for buyers of the $20 set.

$15 set buyers can get the card back, too.

Owzers

Oh I meant that you can buy the whole adventure set and still get the card back after buying the first wing.

Some people were not sure if the unlockable meant for buyers of the $20 set.

$15 set buyers can get the card back, too.

So now I have to decide if the card back is worth $15 now that I already saved gold for the whole thing...

wiibomb

So now I have to decide if the card back is worth $15 now that I already saved gold for the whole thing...

if you use amazon app store you can get it for $9.99 the whole (that means $5 in your case?) so I would say it's pretty darn worth for the 45 cards, and that's not even counting the adventure battles

zoukka

The Curator will be broken as fuck in Anyfin Paladin.

And Firebat just made a face hunter list with Cloaked Huntress in it. Prepare to get rekt boys

Mulgrok

Priest challenge just highlighted how worthless purify is. I had to cycle them because I never drew any silence worthy targets and needed stuff to play.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Priest challenge just highlighted how worthless purify is. I had to cycle them because I never drew any silence worth targets and needed stuff to play.

the thing is, it's even worse than it has to be, because it seems like they aren't running enough silence cards in the deck in the first place

at least, all I ever saw was purify and spellbreaker

if you're going to run that many silence-necessary minions plus Barnes, you have to put more than four silence cards in the deck

if the others are in there, that shows even more how much of a bad deck it is, because I didn't see them ever.

so you can have your problem, where you had silences and no targets, or my problem, where I had too many targets and no silences

CoolOff

I saw the "Reno is a dragon"-theory on Reddit a few days ago.

"Some other reasons why this may be true:

Dragons can take human form when they want to
Bronze dragons tell jokes from time to time (others don't)
Reno is a bighead and vain (like most of the dragons)
Some Bronze dragons make use of archaeology
Some dragons wear hats
Dragons love gold
The Curator has a secret interaction with Reno: "Scoundrel detected, Reno Jackson is not permitted""

squidyj

alright i've won two games as trap lock and load hunter + beast synergy against weird off-meta decks so it's clearly unstoppable tier 1 top of the meta.

Werd

If I buy this adventure through the App (installed from Amazon) will it use the $10 credit I was supposed to have gotten for installing some app? I don't see a discount listed on the purchase screen. I guess it would have to be through coins but can't tell if it works to buy those either.

Fixed1979

Heroics down.

Silverware - Warrior - all the AoE I could muster and some frothing

Mirror - Priest - all removal, zombie chow and corrupted healbot for healing, doomsayers, tenticle of n'zoth, and actually got to use shadow word horror!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom