• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

12662.gif

KuroNeeko

The only time I actually feel bad for someone when I'm Priest is if they're playing N'zoth Pally without a Justicar(which is most of them.)

Can't wait for the new Barnes Meta. My Cabal Shadow Priests are READY!

Pooya

I'm not sure what kind of Hearthstone announcements they can realistically make here. Not much you can do right now, they just released an adventure, they're not patching in anything for another month probably.

sibarraz

Banned
I'm having lots of fun withkibler feast of the priest deck, maybe is not an tier 1 deck, but is a fun deck and can win some match ups

I tried yesterday... just tried to beat the first boss..

I got so fucking wrecked several times... nope, don't see how that can work for me

It comes down to exploiting the AI, crafting custom and sometimes pricey decks for each boss, and then praying to RNGsus.

Not for me, tbh.

I still haven't finished a single entire adventure on heroic. Some of them just felt a bit tedious. I liked the intro mission and chess for heroic this time around. I tried the plate one and didn't feel like building a deck for it. I haven't tried the mirror one yet.

Xanathus

I still haven't finished a single entire adventure on heroic. Some of them just felt a bit tedious. I liked the intro mission and chess for heroic this time around. I tried the plate one and didn't feel like building a deck for it. I haven't tried the mirror one yet.

Mill Rogue beats A LOT of the heroic adventure bosses.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
It comes down to exploiting the AI, crafting custom and sometimes pricey decks for each boss, and then praying to RNGsus.

Not for me, tbh.

As somebody who has been playing since launch, playing the bosses on normal mode feels like cheating. So many times you can just pick a random ladder deck to kill them. Too easy. The heroic mode feels like the real adventure. Like that's how the bosses were originally designed and then they made an easy mode and called it normal.

Winner of the PCGamer competition to save Anduin:

Didn't someone here have a card idea with a similar effect? I do like the idea of 'saving' mana for your next turn.

Also, the PCGamer site is awful for me. Keeps loading a video add I can't close. Just a heads up for others.

I just thought up a new brawl idea:

Advanced portals 101

Instead of just unstable portals, now your deck has all the new portals from karazhan as well.

Well, come next expansion Priest is going to be OP, so whatever.

Some interesting cards there.

Interesting, but I'm pretty sure we don't want them getting a 2/6 taunt on turn 3 lol

Well no. I don't want them getting a 2 mana 2/3 dragon that summons a 1/3 dragon with an added effect either, but I appreciate the attempt.

lol, just seems like people demand priest be another class you play overstated minions on curve.

Triage nurse... vanilla stats with a powerful effect. Probably stronger than minibot or cruel taskmaster. Amazing.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
OK I enjoy my Hunter deck a lot

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-hunter-midrange-standard-deck

but I am thinking of building one for a another class. Anyone have suggestions for a fun, relatively cheap deck to build? Thinking maybe a Warrior or Shaman.

Aggro and midrange Shaman are cheap. Midrange is more fun than aggro for me. Harder decisions there.

OTK warrior is cheap, especially if you have BRM already. I like the version that runs patrons as an alternative win condition.

Well, come next expansion Priest is going to be OP, so whatever.

Some interesting cards there.

Yup, people will regret all the complaining about Priest in about 8-10 months. There's no fun to be had playing against a Priest and when it's the top class the game will most likely just be unplayable.

Priest already dominates control decks, now people want them to dominate aggro and midrange decks too. Careful what you wish for I guess.

Aggro and midrange Shaman are cheap. Midrange is more fun than aggro for me. Harder decisions there.

OTK warrior is cheap, especially if you have BRM already. I like the version that runs patrons as an alternative win condition.

Got a link to the OTK warrior decks? Most Warrior decks I see require Gromash and/or Leeroy and I don't have either. Just mucking about with Murloc Paladin, Midrange Shaman, and Pirate Warrior (lol) to get dust and gold until I can get some of the better legendaries.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Got a link to the OTK warrior decks? Most Warrior decks I see require Gromash and/or Leeroy and I don't have either. Just mucking about with Murloc Paladin, Midrange Shaman, and Pirate Warrior (lol) to get dust and gold until I can get some of the better legendaries.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/529774-legend-lokshadow-aggressive-otk-warrior

The more popular version runs commanding shout but that has really only the one win condition. And you can still squeeze commanding shout into this deck pretty easily.

I like squeezing armorsmith in though. Can get you lots of armor very quickly in later rounds.

Dahbomb

They just need to make it so that a non Control Priest archetype is strong. I don't mean a tempo Priest deck but like a combo Priest deck.

I was playing Control Nzoth Paladin today went from rank 15 to rank 10 in one streak. My streak was broken by a Priest. He got a Shifting Shade to steal a Sylvanas from my deck, then Thoughstole my Tirion and played his Nzoth (that summoned two Sylvanas, a Tirion, a Shade and a Cairne) after I played my Nzoth.

I spent the entire game playing around Entomb but he managed to steal my big Deathrattles anyway. Stuff like Thoughsteals and Shade are the worst, can't even play around it.

With Paladin improving, the Priests have come out of the woodworks. I don't play Anyfin though, I don't have the Warleaders (I DE to craft a Legendary, that was always a big mistake). That deck should crush Priests.

Apathy

trying to see make a deck fr paladin with barnes that is light on battlecries and has end of turn/deathrattle synergies to maximize what you could possible pull and it won't be shit.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilde...60:2;33126:2;33134:1;33147:1;33177:1;42021:1;

doomsayerx2, keeper of uldx2, peacekeeperx2 and harrisonx1 are the only bad pulls for barns (maybe even azure drake if you can't make use of the spell power that same turn). I might get rid of azures for a different way to draw cards (maybe polluted hoarder).

manhack

They just need to make it so that a non Control Priest archetype is strong. I don't mean a tempo Priest deck but like a combo Priest deck.

I was playing Control Nzoth Paladin today went from rank 15 to rank 10 in one streak. My streak was broken by a Priest. He got a Shifting Shade to steal a Sylvanas from my deck, then Thoughstole my Tirion and played his Nzoth (that summoned two Sylvanas, a Tirion, a Shade and a Cairne) after I played my Nzoth.

I spent the entire game playing around Entomb but he managed to steal my big Deathrattles anyway. Stuff like Thoughsteals and Shade are the worst, can't even play around it.

With Paladin improving, the Priests have come out of the woodworks. I don't play Anyfin though, I don't have the Warleaders (I DE to craft a Legendary, that was always a big mistake). That deck should crush Priests.

Yeah in my experience this week Anyfin Paladin crushed Priest, but the control paladins struggled. Even if they entomb my warleader I still manage to get the combo. Of course I run Sylvanas, N'zoth, Yogg, Rag lite, and Tirion. Usually they are out of removal by the time the mrrglglggl comes out.

control paladin vs. Priest is a struggle to put pressure out before they Pyro, holy nova, excavate your board, steal your tirion and laugh in your face. I did a little better by running justicar and flooding the board, but it is a tough match up.

Sheroking

Pick Pally in Arena and get three Truesilver Champions. Cool!

But this happens three times in 8 games:

Hearthstone_Screenshot_08_16_16_15_27_29.png

Hearthstone_Screenshot_08_16_16_15_55_03.png

I mulligan'd two of three away both times, both times I drew the other two in the first 10 cards. The 5-2 game was against a Paladin who had KT, Tirion, Bog Creepers, Consecration and Blessing of Kings in the top half of his deck. G fucking G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom