• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Brian "Just an honest man with honest creatures" Kibler

greepoman

So he's still de-ranking with Priest I see.

Lol I could've sworn he was 4 or 5 like an hour ago and now he's 7. With the absolute trash decks streamers have piloted to legend over the years it's pretty telling about the state of priest and the meta when kibbler is having so much trouble since WoToG.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
My curve against Heroic The Crone

Turn 1: Redemption
Turn 2: Taunt Haunted Creeper
Turn 3: Taunt Muster
Turn 4: Charge Piloted Shredder
Turn 5: Charge Fel Reaver
Turn 6: Charge Mysterious Challenger

lol

Apathy

Lol I could've sworn he was 4 or 5 like an hour ago and now he's 7. With the absolute trash decks streamers have piloted to legend over the years it's pretty telling about the state of priest and the meta when kibbler is having so much trouble since WoToG.

he played a few gams with pompous thespian so that didn't help.

Resurrect priest is too rng-ey

Dahbomb

Arcane Giant is kinda ludicrous in Token Druid

Hearthstone_Screenshot_08_18_16_19_22_56.png

NB4 "lol rank 13"... well I have been testing decks this whole month not really trying to rank up.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Resurrect needs to work like Discovery to be useful.

Maybe a choice of two.

Apathy

Or a discover mechanic where you get to choose from minions that died and get them put back in your hand. That would be cool.

They had an amazing chance to make onyx bishop that. play it, discover a minion that has died this game, you could have picked, would have been amazing

ZealousD

Or a discover mechanic where you get to choose from minions that died and get them put back in your hand. That would be cool.

Priest
"Rez Plz" - 10 mana

Discover up to 4 different friendly minions that died this game. They cost (0) mana this turn.

Dahbomb

There's an easy to make control Priest really good.

Whatever minion - Discover a Spell

Now you may think "man other classes have that including Mage". Priest's spells are very good but also very situational. Discover spell for Priest would be really good because you can pick the situational spell that is best for that situation.

clav

Essentially, C'Thun had taunt when your opponent played it because Twilight Geomancer gave him taunt whenever it was played. You just didn't see the graphic for it because the visual was programmed to appear after its battlecry resolved.

Ah that makes sense.

First time I've seen that 1/4 minion played.

Awww shit Rank 13 with Res priest. Better then Kolento confirmed.

What kind of early game minions can you play?

I can't really play anything until Turn 3.

Arcane Anomaly kinda works, but you need PW:Shield.

ZealousD

That sounds like a bad idea. I guess it soaks up some removal, but free emperor tick seems better than a 4 mana emperor tick.

If he had a particular combo in mind, like a Maly Rogue or something, it might not have been that bad of a play. He might have needed to wait until he had sinister strikes in hand.

Apathy

some rogue i just played could not deal with emp and he just sapped it twice, like ok, i got 3 ticks out of it.

Also I love enter the coliseum

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If he had a particular combo in mind, like a Maly Rogue or something, it might not have been that bad of a play. He might have needed to wait until he had sinister strikes in hand.

That is true too.

I'm going to spend all my dust to craft a renolock deck, but it seems OK because almost all of it is going towards Sylvanas and Nzoth.

manhack

reynad's arcane giant blood warriors is quite interesting and kinda nuts

Yeah I've been trying a few versions this morning and they are all decent. They still get SMOrc'ed down like anything else. My favorite version runs Grim Patron and armorsmith to help against aggro and bait out removal prior to dropping the giants.

Apathy

Yeah I've been trying a few versions this morning and they are all decent. They still get SMOrc'ed down like anything else. My favorite version runs Grim Patron and armorsmith to help against aggro and bait out removal prior to dropping the giants.

0 mana 8/8's and being able to get 4 or more is just too much

manhack

0 mana 8/8's and being able to get 6 is just too much

It is usually hard to pull that off TBH. I came to the same conclusion as Reynad and only run 1 blood warriors because 2 is very clunky. It combos well with almost any board state.

I just love that Blood Warriors might actually be viable. I hate that I might be adding to the glut of Warriors on ladder.

Hunter and Shaman are the most popular today as far as I can tell.

KuroNeeko

That is true too.

I'm going to spend all my dust to craft a renolock deck, but it seems OK because almost all of it is going towards Sylvanas and Nzoth.

Don't make Renolock. I think I heard somewhere that Renolock and Handlock were going to get major nerfs in the future and no one was ever go to play them again. (Along with Freeze Mage.)

Man, I beat all the heroic bosses already and I even made up my own decks instead of net-decking like I usually do. Either this wing is easy or I'm getting better. Or luckier, lol. Probably just luck.

Apathy

i dont know how many times i have to say it, but fuck this game and fuck rng. like 50 different cards and my opponent steals eadric when I am about to win. Go fuck yourself blizzard with this shit. No, not a secret which there are a billion of, not a selfless healer, no get the one thing that steals the kill from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom