• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Heroics were pretty easy. Abomination did work in all three. It didn't completely stop the AI from attacking but did buy me a few turns each time I played him.

Fishlake

Heroics were easy I just did them with out the exploit. The brawls really prepared me for them.

Taunt nzoth warrior on curator and imp and my draw shaman for the night bane (use small cycling cards).

Man, I have the money to open hundreds of packs and make me the dankest Ramp Druid deck and Control Warrior decks.

But I don't want to spend that much money on one game. I really don't.

Dahbomb

Beat all Heroics first try.

Nzoth Paladin
Druid with massive minions (I played Rafaam turn 1 and buffed it, there was no answer so I owned him)
Bolster Warrior with Geddon, KT and Belchers. Also tested that new Warrior weapon.

The final heroic you just have to be careful about that 3 damage AOE almost lost the game because it wiped my Kings Bolster army.

wiibomb

Man, I have the money to open hundreds of packs and make me the dankest Ramp Druid deck and Control Warrior decks.

But I don't want to spend that much money on one game. I really don't.

and you shouldn't. Save gold and buy packs from time to time... I've been doing that for months, I know it is time consuming, but I mostly use dead time on it instead of burning money

Srsly I took a risky line and not only did I get 2 bad rolls but I ended up losing that game by 3 life.
Opponent had a Fiery Bat a 3/3 kindly grandmother taunt and I had a 2/1 a totem golem a healing totem and lightning storm. Now the safe play was run the 2/1 into the grandmother then lightning storm but I'm and idiot and cast lightning storm and it low rolled and hit my abusive sergeant which meant I had to run the golem into the grandmother and lost it.

The dumb thing is the chances of that happening wasn't even low it's a 1 in 8 chance. Just take the safe line.

Dahbomb

5 wins with priest/warlock
5 wins in tavern brawl

:/ at least I can put them together.
Priest is really strong in the Brawl.

Went on ranked and demolished two Hunters with Beast Druid. I used Menagerie Warden on Druid of the Claw, he had Freezing Trap in played, I bounced my Warden back and played Tiger next turn. I got the dream off but it wasn't on curve... didn't matter because because Menagerie on Druid of Claw was back breaking for the Hunter.

I got one Rag and Ancient of Lore in there for top ends, the rest is as you would expect (the cards I posted earlier).

In both the matches the game was kinda even until Warden hit something then it was a wrap. The card is Call of the Wild good if you have something in play. I think you can get some easy wins against players who don't see it coming but once people remove Beast Druid board at all costs it will be less effective.

Mulgrok

First opponent I play against is beast druid that curves out with:

living roots
power of the wild
mounted raptor
mark of y'shaarj + hero power to remove
druid of the claw
savage combatant + hero power to remove
menagerie warden + enchanted raven
menagerie warden + hero power to remove
swipe and I am dead

he went first and there was pretty much nothing I could do.

Interfectum

These adventures seem so pointless. The normal mode feels like Blizzard just rushing you through the event so you can get the cards. I'd rather them give you the cards in the beginning and make a much more fleshed out single player adventure.

fertygo

I don't have these beast druid common from TGT.. meh doñ't feel to craft it either

I wonder if you can made the deck more top heavy

wiibomb

Yep, if I have podcasts or shows to catch up on I'll just play HS as well.

if you have smartphone, that could be the best place, since you can just pop it up when you are traveling or waiting somewhere or just doing nothing.

Also, Android is a big plus since the amazon appstore offers from time to time very nice things (mostly free money to spend of the game)

I wonder if there's anything to a Paladin Curator deck. Fill the board with Beasts, Murlocs, and Dragons, then use buffs on them to close it out.

Seems like it could work out ok.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
These hunter deck surprisingly seem always fall behind beast druid curve from what I see from early stream

Beast Druid runs two 1-drops. Midrange Hunter runs only one. Plus things can snowball hard if you Enchanted Raven into Mark of Y'Shaarj. I think Beast Druid's weakness will be the lack of a reliable finisher. Savage Roar will require a win-more state so people might toss in something like Leeroy instead.

Take your pick. The one with the best chance against it.
The best against Savannah Highmane:
Hex.

lol

Polymorph
Entomb
Execute + AoE
Sylvannas (even trade + tempo)
Power Overwhelming
Sap

Some decks just win if it goes late. If you can't control it, it's because your deck is built poorly, or you failed to overwhelm your opponent. Midrange Hunter maxes out its strength on turn 9 with perfect draws. If your deck is built early, you want to win on turn 6-7, before CotW drops. If your deck is built late, then you should have ways to clear the Highmanes + CotW.

CotW is just a really hard card to deal with. Outside of things like Sylvannas + Brawl, there really isn't a one-card wipe against it.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Imagine if tundra rhino were a druid card.

I'm so close to crafting leeroy but then it will be a while before I can afford fandral. But the only druid deck I can afford right now is beast druid. Decisions decisions decisions.

Thalnos would be nice also.

Apathy

any reason why medivh's valet is showing up in the crafting section of my mage?

As a note, I have not bought the full expansion, i'm buying them with gold every week
wMMtl2Q.jpg

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Oh man, that poor priest I just played with mryagut's hybrid hunter.

Even with a sick shadow madness that stole my 3/3 kindly grandmother which killed my hound master, I still had him dead by turn 8 because of my disgusting curve.

He resurrected 3 loot hoarders. Poor bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom