• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

These hunter deck surprisingly seem always fall behind beast druid curve from what I see from early stream
Beast Druid has superior 1 drops and superior turn 2 plays. Hunter doesn't start catching up until turn 3 with high roll Animal Companion or Eaglehorn or crazy Huntress play.

In addition, Druid has Innervate play and if they get out Savage Combatant out early then the Hunter has to high roll Huffed to stabilize or the game is done.

In fact I think Beast Druid is all around better on curve until turn 6 with exception of turn 3. So in most cases I think Druid will have a better start.

Edit: This is Midrange Hunter, Hybrid Hunter should match up better.

DSmalls84

Anyone have a beast druid deck list they could post? I have Cenarius and was thinking about crafting Fandral, but wanted to see the card requirements for the decks before I spent my dust.

LOL these beast druid players kinda suck. I'm not convinced the deck is that great. When you line up that stranglethorn combo against a slower deck, sure it's a blast and you hate blizzard for how uninteractive it is. But if you're actually ahead on board and you play minions they want to remove, that combo happens to be very slow.

I'm also sure these beast druid players I am up against are just bad and their lists are probably ugly messes. So I'm not judging it all quite yet.

Can we nerf equality though?

Why?

G.ZZZ

Forsen LMAO

He just said he should start going out finding cute girls, buy them computers and streamign setups, and promote them, and then take half of all the donations they take

Twitch pimping, and the sad thing is that i think he'd make TONS of money like that.

Forsen LMAO

He just said he should start going out finding cute girls, buy them computers and streamign setups, and promote them, and then take half of all the donations they take

Twitch pimping, and the sad thing is that i think he'd make TONS of money like that.

That's basically what a talent agent does.

What dragon paladin list are you using. I'm trying a Curator/Dragon Paladin right now, and it's fun, but not competitive at all.

iplqiuU.png

I was using jewelled scarab but I cut that for something.

Was playing around with a Dragon Priest deck in Casual.

Played a Hunter.

Forgot about Call of the Wild on Turn 8 and lost.

Realized that "man, that's how it feels for everyone else playing my Hunter deck."

(I never played a Hunter while climbing Ranked the past few days.)

Thanks, I'll try it out. My deck was similar, but I was using Murloc Knight istead of Corrupted Seer, had one more ivory knight and a lay on hands in place of forbidden healing.

Murloc knight could be better tbh. I dunno. I just wanted something that hit the board fast because drawing it off curator basically requires a fast piece imo. And it's basically a third, more expensive, consecration in terms of value.

inky

Tinkmaster got nerfed for a slightly different reason. It's cheaper for one, and it usually was used on way bigger targets to make them smaller, like Keeper of Uldaman. the 50/50 chance for a 1/1 was way too good, which are not the same odds the Evolve effect has at all. I don't think it would be outright broken, but sure, against something like Sylvanas or Chillmaw, you'd rather deal with a bigger minion than its deathrattle so in those cases it is powerful.

Maybe you need the minion attached to the effect was smaller than a 4/5 for 4 because those are obviously very good stats, but if we are talking about the evolution effect itself I don't think it would be too OP if you could target an opponent.

Finalow

watching beast druid and it's ok, nothing spectacular. as expected I suppose

Why would you want to do that? I can't see how it would be broken either.
it could be really good if you use it on a Tirion or other very annoying legendaries, and change them into something (probably) less good. or to avoid taunts for lethal, etc.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

it could be really good if you use it on a Tirion or other very annoying legendaries, and change them into something (probably) less good. or to avoid taunts for lethal, etc.

I think an optimized list will be pretty scary, if it curves well then the tiger into warden is about as broken as everyone figured, but I've had surprisingly clunky hands when it doesn't all work out.

greepoman

Curvestone vol. 20 is boring as heck. We've seen this song and dance over and over...give us something more interesting. Course then you get something like purify when they try to do the opposite so either way it's disappointing.

I got my first rage friend request of the day.

I said "GG"

He said "you fucking lucky noob"

I got a glance at his rank before he unfriended me. It was 15. I'm just testing decks out in casual but I'm rank 2 lol.

here is my ramp druid list

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vVENua0pjSC5wbmcifQ.Zn5sfOXC3fwQ0HqRbzzUwGP_A8E.png

Ashodin

All heroics finally done

I went back and finished Naxx + League + did these. Took about a week. Now I'm all caught up and it feels good.

patchday

man that site -- wish they would tweak it to not download so much constantly. Build looks interesting... Wish I had Fandral I'd play more druid

Wew, someone just played a Totemic Might against me. Never go full totem. Though the 7/10 totem golem was kinda neat.

made me lol

These are my stats vs beast druid so far:

Malygos Rogue (with curator mixed in):
7-0

Dragon Paladin
3-1

Malygos, sigh.... one day I will get one. one day.....

squidyj

playing an abomination of a paladin deck with the 1/3 that makes you spawn murlocs, dragons, and zoobot and the bigger zoobot card.

sibarraz

Banned
I just came from the funeral of a friend's father, so I will recently start playing hs.

How are the new decks doing? is beast druid a thing?

Finalow

I think an optimized list will be pretty scary, if it curves well then the tiger into warden is about as broken as everyone figured, but I've had surprisingly clunky hands when it doesn't all work out.
that and if you're lucky Menagerie Warden + Savage Combatant are probably the best combo cards you could get, and I don't even think the combo is that broken. then you can have a good curve with decent minions but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom