• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanathus

Uh I was playing against a Zoolock with a Hunter and just before I beat him he played a Doomguard that discarded an Ivory Knight. How was it possible that he got that in his deck? Was it a UI display bug?

.eJwNzMENwyAMAMBd-AdsIBQyQf8dIELEgkgJIHBfVXdvb4D7iPe4xCYKc5-bUsc5UxuHnNxGzCRza_mi2M8pU7tVZI6p3FR5KnSI68MCwIqrh6C90hpd0CZ4b9CCAfDqSXFw-XeV9lcaRHWWxjuEBcyCbkcrwUjrZa9ZfH8zdSyV.AyB5CjTnRM1AbOvaObiDNSqjYVo.png

Skilled Yogg play. Removes my board and gives him a board worth about 40 mana.

Once upon a time there were 2 RNG cards plaguing ladder... tinkmaster and nat pagle... way less toxic than this shit.

Xanathus

Uh I was playing against a Zoolock with a Hunter and just before I beat him he played a Doomguard that discarded an Ivory Knight. How was it possible that he got that in his deck? Was it a UI display bug?

Self-quote but I think there is a UI bug in the game where if a card is discarded that was affected by Freezing Trap, it will show it as a different card of the increased mana cost. A Defender of Argus was Freezing Trapped so it becomes 6 mana, and the Ivory Knight is 6 mana.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Self-quote but I think there is a UI bug in the game where if a card is discarded that was affected by Freezing Trap, it will show it as a different card of the increased mana cost. A Defender of Argus was Freezing Trapped so it becomes 6 mana, and the Ivory Knight is 6 mana.

That's a strange bug.

Pooya

I've lost to two prince malch decks today, I'm so ashamed. In my defense I was playing priest...

One was aggro paly and the other tempo mage. They lucked out big time. I couldn't deal with that soggoth.

patchday

The catan part intrigued me as well, gonna give it a try

I'm gonna wait on how the meta settles before playing hs again

Yeah it appears you can make a purchase and get all the current cards in Faeria. Just downloaded. Looks like Kripp and Trump were 'paid' to make a video about the game. Been watching those too

should i tweak anything on my beast druid
p55V4Xy.jpg

granted i don't own that 'choose one' legendary, but even if i did idk if i'd really bother with it. but yeah, curator /drake package seems good to me, any other cards to consider or better versions? another combatant could be good, and i could see dropping curator/dragons for another nourish and combat and wild, but idk if that's really better, this seems ok so far

maybe mark of the wilds?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
should i tweak anything on my beast druid
p55V4Xy.jpg

granted i don't own that 'choose one' legendary, but even if i did idk if i'd really bother with it. but yeah, curator /drake package seems good to me, any other cards to consider or better versions? another combatant could be good, and i could see dropping curator/dragons for another nourish and combat and wild, but idk if that's really better, this seems ok so far

You only have one 4-drop and your late game isn't super impressive, so wild growth feels weak to me. I would cut the wild growth and the nourish to fill some holes in the early game. Run another 3 drop (Jungle Panther or Druid of the Flame) and another Savage Combatant.

yeah i guess growth is not really worth it, savage would be better, did that swap thx. do most people run mark of the wild? i feel like that would help with t3-4. but the curator/dragon package feels kind of essential to keep from running out of cards, idk.

possibly drop my nourish for a MOTW since i have dragons but....that might leave me top decking too early against control decks if i don't grab curator early, i dont think thats really a good idea

patchday

I didn't know they gave a free pack for playing HS on Android phone. I wonder if it will give me a free pack in addition to that for playing on my iPad I'll have to give that a shot later

Never tried playing this game on a mobile device before that was pretty relaxing

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I didn't know they gave a free pack for playing HS on Android phone. I wonder if it will give me a free pack in addition to that for playing on my iPad I'll have to give that a shot later

Never tried playing this game on a mobile device before that was pretty relaxing

It will indeed. Well, at least an iphone.

I know there's a separate bonus pack for both Android tablets and Android phones and a third bonus for Samsung Galaxy phones. I believe there's a separate bonus for both iPhone and iPad, but I don't have either.

Ladekabel

Finally beat Heroic Malchazaar. Love that cardback. Imo better than LoE's.

Another question: I'm saving up dust for Fandral so I can make a Token Druid deck. What would be a good replacement for Yogg? Already have Onyxia in the tentative deck.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I haven't been able to defeat a single renolock... how do you guys deal with it?
If you played mine I'm sure you'd have no problem.

Had the world's best yogg against a lucky ass discolock.

He played dark bargain. I have never seen that card in my life.

Miletius

Another question: I'm saving up dust for Fandral so I can make a Token Druid deck. What would be a good replacement for Yogg? Already have Onyxia in the tentative deck.

Arcane giant would not be a bad replacement, if you have him. It doesn't really give you the board swing that Yogg would, but it's a very big minion that can be very cheap.

Otherwise, maybe Cenarius as a 9 drop.

I don't think there is a real replacement for yogg. Just something that lets you push the deck in an okay but lesser destination. It's really yogg that gives druid a chance once they've fallen significantly behind and nothing really helps druid do that in a single card. So you may want to be able to win harder when you're ahead (ragnaros) or add a card that makes it harder to fall behind (mulch 2?). That's 2 cents anyway.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
There should be a 10 mana cabalist tome that reduces the cost of the resulting 3 spells to 0. Then getting 3 more would result in the infinite value mage deserves.

Ladekabel

Arcane giant would not be a bad replacement, if you have him. It doesn't really give you the board swing that Yogg would, but it's a very big minion that can be very cheap.

Otherwise, maybe Cenarius as a 9 drop.

I already run Arcane Giants and don't have Cenarius. But I'll probably craft Yogg down the line.

I don't think there is a real replacement for yogg. Just something that lets you push the deck in an okay but lesser destination. It's really yogg that gives druid a chance once they've fallen significantly behind and nothing really helps druid do that in a single card. So you may want to be able to win harder when you're ahead (ragnaros) or add a card that makes it harder to fall behind (mulch 2?). That's 2 cents anyway.

Rag would be my choice. But like I said, I'll probably craft Yogg after Fandral.

cHinzo

Anyone tried Medivh out with Paladin yet? I was wondering how the interaction would be if you had the weapon and played Enter the Coliseum. Would the card effect go off before or after a 6 drop spawn? Could be a cool deck with all the healing Pally has to stall long enough to drop some big boys Medivh's staff.

Anyone tried Medivh out with Paladin yet? I was wondering how the interaction would be if you had the weapon and played Enter the Coliseum. Would the card effect go off before or after a 6 drop spawn? Could be a cool deck with all the healing Pally has to stall long enough to drop some big boys Medivh's staff.

It summons after the clear effect, so you can empty the board and end up with a six cost minion. I found this out playing the Paladin class challenge if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom