• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

New Priest hero when its at the bottom of the power curve. Smart.

Mechwarper, Annoy-o-tron, Metaltooth Leaper for this week's brawl is pretty unstoppable.

Yesterday I did it with QuickShot instead of Annoy-o just in case your opponent can deal with your board. I faced a Shaman with Ele Destruction, Lava Burst and Lava Shock that almost wrecked me for that reason.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Tyrande card back.
cardback_60.gif

since she comes with a cardback I suspect this cost 10 bucks again, lol.

The "special promotion" is likely a sale where they put her out for $7.99 for a couple weeks and then raise the price back to $10. I couldn't justify the whatever money for Khadgar, so I doubt I'll consider this either.

That said it is quite a pretty card back.

Heropon

Got Edwin Van Cleef and Deathwing in the pack! Only need Malygos and Onyxia to have all the classic dragons.

Meanwhile the epics were all repeats. I don't need more Shadowforms, blizzard.

Aww yes, golden Abusive Sargeant. I have a feeling it will have more use than Van Cleef.

Welcome Pack got me 785 dust counting the duplicate Jaraxxus it gave me when I initially bought it.

Best thing from the packs was a golden Earth Elemental and a couple golden rares.

inky

Oh, no mobile version yet.

Well, I'm still missing 6 of the classic class legendaries, so I like my chances. I'm not opening my packs until the expansion hits tho (I just want to open a big batch at once, and it will be 3 months wait at most).

Pooya

We better get Maiev soon too. To think they've been sitting on these alt heroes for a whole year now.

Both Maiev and Tyrande are heavily involved in Legion. I wonder if it has something with Legion. They are not saying yet what it is for.

inky

Why is everyone getting double legs? :p

Some guy on my friends list got 3 legs, including 1 golden Pagle (the others were Cho and Antonidas). Maybe he opened a few more packs, but he got them almost back to back to back.

Ladekabel

My two legendaries were Tirion and Velen or in other words 800 dust. It's enough for me to craft Yogg and join the dark side. And I got an Ice Block and a Doomhammer.

Levi

Banned
cardback_62.gif

October cardback. Yum.

New emote?!?

Hearthpwn Data Mining said:
Speaking of Emotes.. Tyrande has a BRB emote!? Yep.

VO_HERO_09a_BRB_32 - I will return shortly.

Seems good. Now I can pee without my opponent thinking I'm roping to be a d-bag.

bjaelke

Wonder what they'll do with Maiev Shadowsong. Maybe just offer her for the regular price while giving away Tyrande in the upcoming promotion.

Pooya

I'm not sure they can expect to sell a priest or rogue hero when they are both dumpster tier, buy this hero and lose all the time, lol. Liadrin came out at the peak of paladin, same for Morgl.

I'd be surprised if they're free though, the patch datamine talks about having license for it. It comes with a cardback too unlike Khadgar or the other releases this year. It probably cost money.

Razakin

Got Van Cleef as class leg and Cairne from packs, pretty nice as I was missing them both, otherwise no new cards.

And can't wait for that new Priest hero, hopefully the promotion will be free or cheap'ish, and not like the Khadgar one.

gutshot

Why is everyone getting double legs? :p

Some guy on my friends list got 3 legs, including 1 golden Pagle (the others were Cho and Antonidas). Maybe he opened a few more packs, but he got them almost back to back to back.

Seriously... do they set the Classic pack pity timer to max once you buy the Bundle? Seems odd so many people would get a Legendary in only 10 packs.

bjaelke

I'd be surprised if they're free though, the patch datamine talks about having license for it. It comes with a cardback too unlike Khadgar or the other releases this year. It probably cost money.

"You will be able to add the new Hero and a new card back to your collection by participating in an upcoming special promotion."

Dre

Hmm there are 9 classic class legendaries, so basically

in 4 out of 9 cases I'd get a dupe (Cenarius, Edwin, Tirion, Velen)
in 1 out of 9 cases I'd get a useless one (King Krush)
in 2 out of 9 cases I'd get a 'meh' one (Al'Akir or Jaraxxus)
in only 2 out of 9 cases I'd be pretty happy (Antonidas or Grommash)

But since it's such a bargain, I think I'll bite after the patch has downloaded.

Pooya

"You will be able to add the new Hero and a new card back to your collection by participating in an upcoming special promotion."

Khadgar was a special promotion too, doesn't it mean it can't cost money. It could be charity or something like that again.

Levi

Banned

Special promotion: For a limited time, this hero + cardback bundle is $7.99 (regular price $9.99)

Or

Special promotion: Enjoy this android exclusive hero and cardback! Proceeds to support Charity!

Lots of promotions that might involve purchasing. Khadgar was a special promotion.

bjaelke

Khadgar was a special promotion too, doesn't it mean it can't cost money. It could be charity or something like that again.

It was the word "participating" that stuck out to me. Khadgar was just a purchase you made. I suppose you could qualify a donate/money transfer as an act of participation. Morgl was a free portrait and a card pack for a bit of participation (assuming you made an alt account).

This week's brawl is pretty fun as long as you don't see the same Mill Druid decks.

I went with a Tidecaller, Oracle, Warleader deck to finish a quest. Lost to a Shaman Murloc deck with Everyfin, Warrior with Target Dummy+Bolster, and some Mechwarper variants (Whirling Zapomatic and Rockbiter, Psychotron).

But since it's such a bargain, I think I'll bite after the patch has downloaded.

Al'Akir and jaraxxus are great legends, on par with antonidas and gromm at the very least.

Gets Doomguard out of Firelands portal then exact lethal from Yogg. Bravo you talentless sac of shit, well played.

Fuck you Ben Brode.

I've seen salt, experienced my share of it... but...

Pooya

This is a thing now. http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20257011/

So I'm guessing we have to play HotS. Tyrande is one of the first free picks now. Pick a hero level her up get Tyrande in Hearthstone. I think that makes the most sense. Note that both patches were supposed to come out at the same time.

I was meaning to try the StarCraft maps, if they're giving me another reason to play HotS, I don't mind at all right now.

wiibomb

given the fact that midrange shaman is so prolific now, Al'Akir is a pretty good legendary to have around. In fact, if I get an Al'Akir, I'll be able to craft that deck.

Jaraxxus is pretty good now on the Renolock decks.

Both of those can be used well, you have a 4 out of 9 chances of a good legendary

gutshot

This is a thing now. http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20257011/

So I'm guessing we have to play HotS. Tyrande is one of the first free picks now. Pick a hero level her up get Tyrande in Hearthstone. I think that makes the most sense. Note that both patches were supposed to come out at the same time.

I was meaning to try the StarCraft maps, if they're giving me another reason to play HotS, I don't mind at all right now.

Ugh. I hope this is not it. I already suffered through way too much HotS to unlock the card back. Don't make me do it again, Blizzard!

Magnus

Wow, double legendary here too. (or more accurately, the freebie - Tyrion for me - and another in the 10-pack which I actually didn't have: Illidan! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom