• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladekabel

Yogg Warrior is legit. I had three fatigue wars against other Warriors in the last four games and won them all. Partially thanks to Yogg and partially to the draw greed of my opponents. I gave my last opponent, who was a Control-OTK Warrior hybrid, an Acolyte and he/she made an insane draw turn despite having less than 10 cards and already having played his Worgren.

As much as I want to shit about Yogg when he wins my opponent the game, Yogg Warrior is a fun deck to play. Even prefer it to N'Zoth Warrior.

Yogg Warrior is legit. I had three fatigue wars against other Warriors in the last four games and won them all. Partially thanks to Yogg and partially to the draw greed of my opponents. I gave my last opponent, who was a Control-OTK Warrior hybrid, an Acolyte and he/she made an insane draw turn despite having less than 10 cards and already having played his Worgren.

As much as I want to shit about Yogg when he wins my opponent the game, Yogg Warrior is a fun deck to play. Even prefer it to N'Zoth Warrior.

Have a deck list

How many spells do you use ? Not sure how good yogg can be with 5 spells

Shinypogs

That Mage Book is the best new Mage card the class has gotten in ages. It solves sooooo many fucking problems.

Babbling book is just the happiest fucking thing ever and incredibly useful but that may be because it feels like mage has no poor spells. Even polymorph boar has it's uses and the book really really loves to spit that one out for me.

Eddie Bax

Still looking for someone on Euro server to help me knock over a play a friend quest (and possible a spectate quest). EddieBax#1403

EDIT: Good now, thanks.

Ladekabel

Have a deck list

How many spells do you use ? Not sure how good yogg can be with 5 spells

This is the deck list I found online and use (in German because I took the photo on iPad and don't know how to change the language):

img_0075m2jmn.png

CoolOff

Why is Call of the Wild a card...

It should really get the Mind Control/Pyro treatment and get bumped to 10 mana. I don't see how it's any less powerful.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Babbling book is just the happiest fucking thing ever and incredibly useful but that may be because it feels like mage has no poor spells. Even polymorph boar has it's uses and the book really really loves to spit that one out for me.
Shatter is like the only bad spell mage has. I wonder if next expansion will print more intentionally bad spells for mage.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

No way bruh. Babbling Book sux. Firebat said so...

sibarraz

Banned
Call of the wild will be fine as a 9 mana card, that way you can say that is animal companion played 3 times.

We have to be happy that Team 5 didn't made that card literally "Play 3 animal companion"

Those 3 Huffers would have been funny until they were played against you

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
it being good against aggro is what makes it good, besides having a chance of giving you a third of any of the great mage spells.
Wisp doesn't replace itself, that assessment makes no sense.

If it's not obvious, I'm being sarcastic. Pre-release I was saying that Babbling Book was better than people were saying it was. It has very good value for a 1 mana minion without sacrificing much tempo.

You can watch the original assessment by me and Dahbomb here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMSdsybFj6E#t=1h53m31s

Dahbomb

Firebat gonna be put on blast a lot on the re-review. He said Moonglade Portal wasn't good either.

Damn shame because he put a lot of thought and math into his reviews.

really liking token druid. Arcane giants are a really good threat to drop

was facing a Nzoth rogue and he used mark of nature on his sylvannas.

i played Yogg and got 3 webspinners. one of them had a ironbeak owl and i was able to win

fertygo

Firebat gonna be put on blast a lot on the re-review. He said Moonglade Portal wasn't good either.

Damn shame because he put a lot of thought and math into his reviews.

Eh you can argue the card isn't good, most druid list can't justify put two in the deck

Levi

Banned
Had a 7 win quest and a win 5 with Shaman quest on my Asia account. I have zero adventures on that account, so no Tunnel Trog, Spirit Claws, or Maelstrom. I came up with a decklist I like to call "Hybrid Shaman" because it has a mix of cards from aggro and midrange all sloshed together. Here's how my quest went:

kK1Zmq1.jpg

And here's my jank, f2p decklist:

VvmbErL.png

Shaman needs a nerf, but that's going to gut my Asia account since that's the only good deck I can make there. Oh, and because I had a Shaman quest on Asia now I'm highest ranked on the server with the fewest cards. (I had a warrior quest on NA that I went 3-3 with a Fool's Bane Warrior build, hoping to queue into Shamans and not seeing even one).

manhack

Oh, and because I had a Shaman quest on Asia now I'm highest ranked on the server with the fewest cards. (I had a warrior quest on NA that I went 3-3 with a Fool's Bane Warrior build, hoping to queue into Shamans and not seeing even one).

Yeah I've been ranking more quickly on my F2P accounts because I have to use decks that are closer to the tier 1 decks because they are easier to make. I usually rank slowly on my main account because I like to play more off meta decks and homebrews.

The funnier part is I have a JANKY ass paladin deck on Asia with N'zoth that runs crappy deathrattles, but still wins more games that you would expect. It looks like an arena deck with nerubian prophet, bog creeper, harvest golem.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Call of the wild will be fine as a 9 mana card, that way you can say that is animal companion played 3 times.

We have to be happy that Team 5 didn't made that card literally "Play 3 animal companion"

Those 3 Huffers would have been funny until they were played against you

IMO, Call of the Wild should be a 10 mana card. Especially in a world where Ball of Spiders was a 6 mana card.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Finally rank 5. Took way longer than I would have liked but I finally found my deck to get there. Managed to go from 8 to 5 with C'Thun Warrior while only losing a couple games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom