• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Blizzard blog post: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en...h-prime-and-get-tyrande-whisperwind-9-30-2016

Ready to shine the light of Elune on your Hearthstone decks? Through November 5, you can add the new Priest hero, Tyrande Whisperwind, to your Hearthstone collection when you try Twitch Prime!

It’s easy to get started! If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you can get Twitch Prime* benefits at no additional cost by connecting your Twitch.tv account to your existing Amazon Prime account at www.twitchprime.com. If you’ve never experienced Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial now.

Official reveal trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDgtWw8f3M

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
What moron came up with this promotion for Tyrande, Amazon Prime isn't even available in my country goodjob Blizzard

Amazon probably went up to Blizzard and went "we'll give you cash monies" and Blizzard went "okay".

One thing I'd like to add is that if you're going through Twitch Prime to get Tyrande, be sure to support a Twitch channel you enjoy / like to support. I'm sure they will appreciate it!

It is odd that it doesn't auto renew though.

Also, Tyrande will be the first optional hero I'm getting. Hope her hero power animation is pretty cool.

Pooya

The shitstorm has already started, Blizzard is so dumb, it's like they didn't get enough angry comment last week. They're are looking for "alternate methods" to unlock the hero which I'm sure will be 10 bucks in store after Nov 5 for a freaking priest hero, lmao. Wondering if this is going to be an on going promotion, like twitch prime gets hearthstone stuff earlier in future too. They are specifically mentioning HS in their description, I think things run deeper than Tyrande.

Alright, yeah, just gives you a code that you enter on the battle.net website. Worked fine for me.

good to know, I was hoping it works by linking bnet account to twitch so that it unlocks in every region in HS, guess I'm out of luck on that, now which server to unlock this on... hmm.

manhack

Twitch Prime comes with Amazon Prime, to note.

Yep, took 2 second to link my accounts. Had to get a code for Tyrand, but I'm all set.

Since I'm already rank 5 and it is the last day of the season I made a bunch of Priest decks and will probably concede my way through the night.

Silence Priest, Resurrect Priest, Yogg Priest, and Murloc Priest.

Time for some "fun"

Luigi87

Unlocked Tyrande. Since I mainly play Priest when I actually do play, I'm quite happy as I've been waiting for a special Priest.

Incredibly, incredibly lame for those who don't have Prime in their country though.

Heropon

Already got Tyrande and the monthly rewards. I was already wanting to complain about the skin being tied to this but it was easy... if it's available in your country.

About the rewards they're the same cards as every month. There are more cards than Cold Blood in this game, Blizzard.

IceMarker

Thankfully I was able to take advantage of the free trial. Just gotta make sure auto-renew is off. Another free alternate hero in the books!

Damn this skin is sick.

If it wasn't a priest portrait, I'd actually take the time to sign up for amazon prime trial I think, or ask someone I know who has it to link my twitch acct. But it's priest... and I don't care. lol

I didn't bother to do murloc portrait either.

patchday

The shitstorm has already started, Blizzard is so dumb, it's like they didn't get enough angry comment last week. They're are looking for "alternate methods" to unlock the hero which I'm sure will be 10 bucks in store after Nov 5 for a freaking priest hero, lmao. Wondering if this is going to be an on going promotion, like twitch prime gets hearthstone stuff earlier in future too. They are specifically mentioning HS in their description, I think things run deeper than Tyrande.

can we please stop being so disrespectful to Blizzard. They just announced nerfs a few days ago and they are a Fortune 100 company. If they're idiots then I want to be dumber. I'd love to be rich. I'd be too busy having fun in my yachts to worry bout gaming too

tl;dr - stop looking for something to complain bout lol

wiibomb

Any vids of Tyrande?

also, if I have amazon prime for a year, do I get twitch prime for a year too?

I'm kind of thinking about buying an amazon prime sub... don't really know if I should.

Ladekabel

Had a few games against Shamen and Hunters today which I would've won if the nerfs would be already life.

And Hearthstone runs like shit for me today again on my PC. Lost me a game because it stuttered and I played a wrong card. At least it disconnected me right after that.

patchday

Amazon probably went up to Blizzard and went "we'll give you cash monies" and Blizzard went "okay".

Yep I would believe this is the case. Because Smite (another game I occasionally play) also has a similar deal

edit-->

If it wasn't a priest portrait, I'd actually take the time to sign up for amazon prime trial I think, or ask someone I know who has it to link my twitch acct. But it's priest... and I don't care. lol

I didn't bother to do murloc portrait either.

Yes I feel you on this... But one day priest will be fun to play. Right? RIGHT??? At least in one yr time surely....... I know a guy that loves priest.

Btw I unlocked this portrait cause I love Tyrande

manhack

Playing against reno lock with steal priest. He plays jaraxxus. I play nefarian.

Power overwhelming and Sacrificial Pact.

"Blessing to You"

I am from Ireland, and I cannot con Twitch into giving me Tyrande no matter what country I set up a Amazon Prime trial account on. Great!

I guess I am going to fiddle with VPNs next.

patchday

Alright I'm doing it. Going to tryout a rez priest build. I even spent 40 dust on crafting a second Power word glory. Going to be a pure dick too. Got entomb and mind control just incase. Going 100% douchey on these dudes

[edit] nah dropping MC but keeping entomb for full troll

i have the battle a friend quest.

my tag is Rainmaker#1189

would love to add some of you

yo thanks again for the Gold! Just gotta complete this 100g quest and thats two packs in one day earned

I can easily con Amazon into letting me watch US TV shows on Amazon Prime via VPN but it always fails at linking Twitch/Amazon accounts. I think I give up. I deem this promotion to be bullshit.

I guess I will watch "The Americans" on Amazon Prime now.

Tomcat

I can easily con Amazon into letting me watch US TV shows on Amazon Prime via VPN but it always fails at linking Twitch/Amazon accounts. I think I give up. I deem this promotion to be bullshit.

I guess I will watch "The Americans" on Amazon Prime now.

i did it with vpn
you just change the address of your credit card on amazon to the location you are using for vpn. And it completed the linking. I used an american address.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Who the fuck plays Coldlight Gang Up Rogue in ranked in this meta.

Just wanted to play a single game with with a priest deck to checkout my new Tyrande and I waltz into this shit.

manhack

Who the fuck plays Coldlight Gang Up Rogue in ranked in this meta.

Just wanted to play a single game with with a priest deck to checkout my new Tyrande and I waltz into this shit.

Yeah I've been getting all control decks at Rank 5. I think the last night of the season is bringing out the wacky shit because nobody cares at this point.

i did it with vpn
you just change the address of your credit card on amazon to the location you are using for vpn. And it completed the linking. I used an american address.

It seems that worked. Never thought of the CC change. Thanks!

Now I fear Blizz banning me :/

I've come to the conclusion that most of the annoying decks pre-standard are still annoying in wild.

Yep I would believe this is the case. Because Smite (another game I occasionally play) also has a similar deal

edit-->

Yes I feel you on this... But one day priest will be fun to play. Right? RIGHT??? At least in one yr time surely....... I know a guy that loves priest.

Btw I unlocked this portrait cause I love Tyrande

I didn't care for priest even when it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom