• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
SOMETIMES I just REALLY REALLY want to rub some shaman's nose in their loss... like really badly.

I just want to be like... "you lost, with that deck? With those card draws? With all that shit you still lost? You should probably uninstall."

https://hsreplay.net/replay/RueNXpbJ6UgiQkNZCPeHhH

giphy.gif

why the fuck is everyone playing control warrior now.

for the first time ever i made an anyfin deck and all i'm playing is freaking warriors

It's easy to win, just get two extra Anyfins from your Ivory Knights!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
why the fuck is everyone playing control warrior now.

for the first time ever i made an anyfin deck and all i'm playing is freaking warriors

Control Warrior is probably Anyfin's best matchup, so you should be happy.

Hell, with Combo Warrior and Hunter out of the picture, Anyfin decks should be doing quite well right now.

Dahbomb

I am going to sit on Yogg for a week. See how things shape up with him.

DE'd everything else except a copy of Call of the Wild. I don't really need the 400 dust right now.

KuroNeeko

Just can't bring myself to dust Yogg even though I'm not really using him right now.

He was just too much fun.

I'm really thinking about making some Control Shaman...I played a decent amount of Shaman up to about TGT and really enjoyed it. Now that I have some extra dust I can finally craft Hallazeal. Soggoth is another choice...

Or I could just sit on the dust. bo-ring

Feels so bad bullying 25-20 people as I mess with some Wild Priest.

I'm not going back. Best to just quit that cold turkey.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Dusted everything although I kept the regular abusive sergeants since I need them for a OTK deck.

Such value.

Yeah, I had two golds of them. Didn't realize commons were that much.

Back to 10K again...though I dusted EVERYTHING. I'm sure Call atleast will stick around as a one of at the worst, but eh.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Just played a bunch of games with my Wild N'Zoth Hunter deck. CotW is still perfectly playable at 9 mana. At least in the decks I'm seeing in Wild, that card remains great even at 9 mana. If you have even 1 other minion on the board (or a Bow), the card is just too good. I might be tempted to play it at 10 mana, but lets not push it fam.

To be clear I am still running 2x, though I could easily see dropping down to 1 and running 1x Sylvannas or Ragnaros depending on the other decks you're seeing.

patchday

opened up a WotG and got a second yogg. Used dust to make Sylvannas. Got Bloodmage now too awww ya I am ready to bring the pain.

all my dreams have come true :)

Just can't bring myself to dust Yogg even though I'm not really using him right now.

He was just too much fun.

I'm really thinking about making some Control Shaman...I played a decent amount of Shaman up to about TGT and really enjoyed it. Now that I have some extra dust I can finally craft Hallazeal. Soggoth is another choice...

Or I could just sit on the dust. bo-ring

I am also debating on crafting Soggoth too that is so weird you mentioned him. No one ever talks bout Soggoth but I think he'd do decent in a nice slow Control Shaman deck where you can Ancestral + dupe him with Faceless.

Might craft me an nzoth too at some poin to complete the Holy Trinity (Sylvannas + Bloodhoof + Nzoth)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
opened up a WotG and got a second yogg. Used dust to make Sylvannas. Got Bloodmage now too awww ya I am ready to bring the pain.

I am also debating on crafting Soggoth too that is so weird you mentioned him. No one ever talks bout Soggoth but I think he'd do decent in a nice slow Control Shaman deck where you can Ancestral + dupe him with Faceless.

Might craft me an nzoth too at some point.

You can't ancestral a soggoth.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member

Might craft me an nzoth too at some poin to complete the Holy Trinity (Sylvannas + Bloodhoof + Nzoth)

N'Zoth is ok in Standard IMO, but is beyond strong in Wild. He will continue to limit the power of new deathrattles into the future unless more negative deathrattles become a thing, like Corrupted Healbot/Zombie Chow, and is more a less a win condition by himeself. Even in Standard if you have the right cards (ie are a Paladin and played Tirion/Sylvannas) he's insane. It's worth owning just to see what insanity shows up down the line, IMO. Not a first craft like Sylvannas/Ragnaros/Tirion, but he's playable unlike Y'Sharaj

patchday

You can't ancestral a soggoth.

oh right. The dream is dead. Guess I could still dupe him with Faceless.

N'Zoth is ok in Standard IMO, but is beyond strong in Wild. He will continue to limit the power of new deathrattles into the future unless more negative deathrattles become a thing, like Corrupted Healbot/Zombie Chow, and is more a less a win condition by himeself. Even in Standard if you have the right cards (ie are a Paladin and played Tirion/Sylvannas) he's insane. It's worth owning just to see what insanity shows up down the line, IMO. Not a first craft like Sylvannas/Ragnaros/Tirion, but he's playable unlike Y'Sharaj

Still missing Tirion hmm... Not a big paladin fan tho. I only play pally if I cant reroll out of the quest

Now I do love to play in Wild. Now that sounds like it could be fun

I froze up and just lost. I had a lightbomb in hand too. Hah, I am still learning.
Oh, I was just joking about the Lightbomb. I played someone earlier who panicked when we both had full boards and Lightbombed after playing Wild Pyro (lol). His board was gone, mine was still there.

wiibomb

any good substitute for tuskarr now that it is nerfed?

I also wanted to find a substitute for abusive sergeant, but I think that one is impossible to replace

KuroNeeko

oh right. The dream is dead. Guess I could still dupe him with Faceless.

Yeah, but you CAN Barnes, Resurrect, Onyx Bishop, Circle of Healing Soggoth.
Also thinking of putting him in Astral Druid.

MAN I WISH I HAD AC IN GOLD.

I also wanted to find a substitute for abusive sergeant, but I think that one is impossible to replace

No substitutions. You now have to play an alternate, non-Hunter class.

IceMarker

Do we have a list of GAF people who also stream Hearthstone on Twitch? If so I wouldn't mind watching some of you play and to add myself to said list.

clav

Play a OTK Druid deck.

https://youtu.be/nriBbRxXuiY

Yeah, I had two golds of them. Didn't realize commons were that much.

Back to 10K again...though I dusted EVERYTHING. I'm sure Call atleast will stick around as a one of at the worst, but eh.

Nice. I've only dusted nerfed cards as there will probably be more nerfs in the future.

patchday

edit- Hm, spectating a buddy that just crafted nzoth (hes climbing in standard). I dunno he seems to get rekt before he can play nzoth. hes making me lose my nerve to craft nzoth lol. granted hes on Hunter and playing some off-meta cards

Yeah, but you CAN Barnes, Resurrect, Onyx Bishop, Circle of Healing Soggoth.
Also thinking of putting him in Astral Druid.

MAN I WISH I HAD AC IN GOLD.

Hm, yeah I think I'm gonna do it. May craft. Took a chance on Hallazeal and have had a lot of fun with him. I just like weird cards

Game just gave me a 2nd Archmage that I got from a spectator pack. definitely thinking to splurge and spend all this dust I've accumulated. I'm thinking whenever they release new expansion I'll just have to make sure to have at least 3000 dust for some epics and a legend

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
edit- Hm, spectating a buddy that just crafted nzoth (hes climbing in standard). I dunno he seems to get rekt before he can play nzoth. hes making me lose my nerve to craft nzoth lol. granted hes on Hunter and playing some off-meta cards

Hm, yeah I think I'm gonna do it. May craft. Took a chance on Hallazeal and have had a lot of fun with him. I just like weird cards

Game just gave me a 2nd Archmage that I got from a spectator pack. definitely thinking to splurge and spend all this dust I've accumulated. I'm thinking whenever they release new expansion I'll just have to make sure to have at least 3000 dust for some epics and a legend

I don't like Nzoth in hunter personally, they basically want to end the game before that comes into play, not play a slower value game at all.

He works way better in a control shell, Pally and Warrior standing out in particular since they have good draw, clear and health gain.

Dahbomb

Unbound Elemental for Tuskar Totemic. Argent Horserider is an option too.

For Abusive Sergeant you have Lance Carrier and Dark Iron Dwarf. Can also use Direwolf Alpha if you want.

Dahbomb

Anyone have a idea when the next expansion will be out?
Probably will be unveiled in November at Blizzcon with a subsequent release a month or so after that. December would be a safe bet for the next expansion, maybe even late November.

will have to check that out
You are about to see Kripp get a crazy amount of dust from DEing just 4 cards. Prepare to be jelly.

Levi

Banned
Had a mage quest on NA. Hate playing tempo, control mage sucks, so I tried freeze mage for the first time today. Went 5-1 in wild.

There were a few turns I roped trying to decide the best way to use my resources, but mostly I just drew, drew, drew and then BAM lethal.

Dahbomb

LMAO 71 Tuskar Totemics, 69 Abusive Sergeants... 2 golds each.

5 Yoggs

9 Call of the Wilds, 2 golds.

Roughly 15K dust gained.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I really do hope someday Kripp can dust everything for the complete collection, even if it takes a millionaire to donate thousands of dollars to do so.

Dahbomb

I really do hope someday Kripp can dust everything for the complete collection, even if it takes a millionaire to donate thousands of dollars to do so.
Well Blizzard keeps adding cards so it makes it difficult for him to do so. Every time he gets close, Blizzard releases more cards.

why does kripp has so fucking many cards? I saw he had about 400K in dust from extra cards
He saves all the cards he gets until Blizzard nerfs them and then cashes in for a bunch of dust. It's the ultimate hoarder/min maxing of dust when it comes to completing the gold collection. And when he crafts, it's always golden.

It's not like he actually needs the dust. This is playing for the extreme long game.

patchday

yeah kripp had so many cards. I thought the game was glitched when it took him so long to dust Tuskarr.

Wow!! He finished rank 10 last month. guess he was busy with twitchcon and Arena. now I dont feel so bad for stopping at 15. It just seems like I can ride a win streak to 15 but then once I get there I have to do work to go higher. but maybe I'll try this month to at least try to get closer to 10. But didnt look like he got a lot of good rewards

He saves all the cards he gets until Blizzard nerfs them and then cashes in for a bunch of dust. It's the ultimate hoarder/min maxing of dust when it comes to completing the gold collection. And when he crafts, it's always golden.

It's not like he actually needs the dust. This is playing for the extreme long game.

ohh!! This my first nerf I've been present for. interesting strategy

(cant recall if he kept his final yogg- guess hes recrafting it gold)

fertygo

Got hate friend invite after kill mid shaman in 8 turn with freeze mage, so good..

I'm having ultra god draw in that game, but the salt.. oh man lmao

Yogg for harrison jones seem like a good trade? i almost only play wild and man weapons are all over here, very rarely see priests despite everyone in this topic always saying they're unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom