• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat a cuthum warrior with a dragon paladin deck. The last few turns were nerve wrecking as he's got a 18/18 cuthun waiting in his deck and a bran on the board that I have no way of removing. Luckily he didn't draw his cuthun until after I managed to take out the
Bran. And then I manages to scrap together enough damage to put him down one turn before fatigue kills me. Feels good.

Dahbomb

Claws, trogg or thing?
Thing from Below is clearly over powered. The card shouldn't be functioning the way it does or is not statted properly for what it can do.

Spirit Claws and Maelstrom Portal are above the curve too in terms of power level but those cards aren't as useful in all the match ups (mostly against other Zoo type decks). Thing from Below is strong in every Shaman deck against every other deck archetype.

JesseZao

So when the latest patch was in limbo between versions for the day I was getting white smoke animations for rogue cards...now it's back to black. Wonder what caused it? Wish it was a legit change :/ looked pretty cool.

Raxus

Hunter vs priest is hilarious now.

Double Priest of the feast and I blessed the hell out of some funnel cakes. Went from 9 to 29 with nearly a full board.

Finalow

in hindsight I kind of agree with saying that another Shaman card like Thing from Below should have been nerfed too since Shaman is still top uncontested tier, but I can see why they didn't want to nerf the class that much.

Wall of text? I addressed both things you pointed out as being "GGskill". And as for "GGskill" not implying RNG beat out skill in that context, that's about as convincing as trump's apology.
"wow/holy shit... let me angrily and hastily address the issues in his **6 words-long analysis** while i'm annoyed at the fact that he dared to comment with a ~ggskill~ that perfectly played rogue game" that's how you sounded like.
but maybe I misinterpreted your post just like you did with mine, because being convincing as much as your favourite Tic Tac #1supporter or not, that's not what I meant.

probably should have opted for some more quality posting like ''yooo shaman rekt #getpunished bloodlust in 2016? LULL"

my twitch prime came with this , Newest Hero, Tyrande Whisperwind ---code----GC58DGGMT6R3L489386PL
dont have this game and someone just messaged me on twitch asking for it. I'd rather give to someone on NEOgaf then a random person with no followers/not following anyone. Enjoy whomever gets it

Mulgrok

my twitch prime came with this , Newest Hero, Tyrande Whisperwind ---code----GC58DGGMT6R3L489386PL
dont have this game and someone just messaged me on twitch asking for it. I'd rather give to someone on NEOgaf then a random person with no followers/not following anyone. Enjoy whomever gets it

Thank you! I never would have been able to get it without your generosity!

clav

Tried a scumbag secret hunter deck after finally having enough dust to craft CotW without dusting extras.

Wow. Hearthstone is so easy.

I've been trying to use Medivh or Ragnaros as a turn 8 play. Alternatively, Highmane + hero power works.

I guess a liability is when Major Domo spawns from CotW.

vall03

Why is it every time a brawl comes up I hate it I get the damn Tavern Brawl quest.

Same here, and over the past few months, the only week I didn't get it was during the Top 3 Brawl which I really wanted to get. Heck, I even had three consecutive days I got the Tavern Brawl quest and that was during the Servant of Yogg-Saron tryouts which I hated with a passion.

patchday

Already had Maly but now I have him gold :D

Pulled him out of a pack after doing my daily for gold. funny thing was- was playing my Maly rogue

GiWEzp8.png

Yeah Pavel play really well yesterday, easily best performer at last night.

need to get a hold of the videoes from the tourney cause I missed good matches like this

Dre

When you're tilted from Standard ladder after playing 7 Shamans in a row, winning with my troll 35 Legendadin deck in Wild Casual is just the best feeling ever.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/ESh9xT6QMhaAuRwDHFJxAY
A Mistaller Shaman who misplayed very badly by killing my big taunts and not Kel'Thuzad.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/7DnAdMvrodysNsHWGuxtrL
A cookie cutter Freeze mage who had no chance against my double Thaddius and Reno heal.

Wild is just the superior mode, even in Casual. I think I'm done with Standard for this season.

Levi

Banned
Type 1 if you've spent more time arranging your decks than playing lately:

I don't think this current meta is that bad. Hunter is either slower or faster than it was, Shaman is slower, Rogue is better now that Aggro Shaman has disappeared, Druid players actually get punished for poor plays but Druid is still a great deck if you know how to play it properly.

I can't decide what to play. Probably should just grind with Shaman until I get to the single digits at least, it's easy to play and consistent. It's just boring AF but I can play real decks once I'm in the real ranks.

patchday

I love the new meta. I am now pro-nerf like nobody's business. Less aggro means (for me)- more challenging and deeper games at least at my mmr/rank

having a blast

I spend a lot of time in the deckbuilder too. so many decks I want to try

Levi

Banned
You can use different hero portraits for different decks? how?

In the deckbuilder screen, click the hero icon that's at the top right of the screen (next to card back selection). You can assign a different hero and different card back to each deck you create.

I love the new meta. I am now pro-nerf like nobody's business. Less aggro means (for me)- more challenging and deeper games at least at my mmr/rank

having a blast

I spend a lot of time in the deckbuilder too. so many decks I want to try

New metas are always fun. I wish we got meta changes (whether balance changes or new cards) more frequently.

_DrMario_

Lose to resurrect priest after finally stabilizing because he got Leeroy + 2x PO from his shifting shades.

I guess this is supposed to be fun? No wonder I have a hard time logging in to clear my quests.

Levi

Banned
Lose to resurrect priest after finally stabilizing because he got Leeroy + 2x PO from his shifting shades.

I guess this is supposed to be fun? No wonder I have a hard time logging in to clear my quests.

Bruh you have Leeroy and PO in your deck, and youre complaining about Priest?

wiibomb

Already had Maly but now I have him gold :D

Pulled him out of a pack after doing my daily for gold. funny thing was- was playing my Maly rogue

need to get a hold of the videoes from the tourney cause I missed good matches like this

you even got a Blood Knight out of it... what a pack

clav

StrifeCro has the right idea.

Just go all in because this is just a game.

People are playing too conservatively = aka not for fun.

patchday

priest is still bottom tier tho. just beat a rez priest- felt really good even tho his deck wasn't great. priest gives me the hardest times since I love greed decks

(you must be in my elo/mmr- before rank 15 where priests are in abundance)

Levi

Banned
It's called Renolock, look it up.

I know what Renolock is. Youre trying to cheese a win with a shitty burst combo and youre crying that you lost to the same shitty combo. Battle of the tier 4 casual decks, I guess.

Try playing a real deck if winning is important to you.

Levi

Banned
This stream is a dumpster fire. There's like, no Hearthstone to watch. It's just drunk people around a table arguing over stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom