• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Maybe in the future Barnes gets put into some ridiculous deck where it leads to easy wins if it high rolls and Blizzard has to nerf it like they did Yogg and Tuskar.

It's certainly possible. Until then we will have stuff like Batstone continue to ban out Barnes.

Even hunter would like to play houndmaster and Cloaked Huntress of late.
Cloaked Huntress is an excellent pick up because the ability is still active. Worst is Houndmaster and you can just have one Houndmaster in the deck.

Cloaked Huntress is an excellent pick up because the ability is still active. Worst is Houndmaster and you can just only have one Houndmaster in the deck.
I thought she was a battlecry like chogall, didn't know it was a static ability.

That still leaves low curve minions that have minuscule upside, fiery bats and toads. Argent Horserider is probably a pretty good hit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If Barnes gets nerfed, they will likely just up him to 5 mana.

I think I figured out what the "Worst Card in the Game" that Brode brings up every now and then, but refuses to come out on it.

Blessed Champion. It's a huge Noob Trap card, but people tend to always forget the damn thing even exists. 5 mana to double the attack looks pretty good on paper to a new player, but it more often than not is just a dead draw, or maybe a Win More card if they are lucky. But its also a card players likely try to shove into their decks to have fun.

I managed to win one Brawl with Curse of Rafaam. The thing I quickly realized is that its super easy to play around. The one guy I won basically fucked up, and coined out some random card turn 5, opening his hand enough to give me lethal before he killed me.

Dahbomb

Frozen's deck choices to bring here are unique to say the least.

No Midrange Shaman (the god), one Priest, Nzoth Paladin, Desert Camel Hunter, Renolock and Cthun Warrior.

I just saw that Priest list and it's the greediest Priest list ever with double Entomb and double Mind Control. Frozen brought that entire line up to ban out Midrange Shaman and counter Control Warrior. Jokes on him when there are only 4 other CWs in there.

fertygo

Frozen's deck choices to bring here are unique to say the least.

No Midrange Shaman (the god), one Priest, Nzoth Paladin, Desert Camel Hunter, Renolock and Cthun Warrior.

I just saw that Priest list and it's the greediest Priest list ever with double Entomb and double Mind Control. Frozen brought that entire line up to ban out Midrange Shaman and counter Control Warrior. Jokes on him when there are only 4 other CWs in there.

All of player on his bracket bring CW tho

I want to see sideshow on action

Also other known player like Hotmeowth (Summer champ) and Napoleon think Nostam had the best lineup and most likely win

rahji

Finally rank 5, god what a struggle I stuck at rank 6 so long

You definitely get better result after rest after hard tilt

Maly Rogue carry my ass, Swashburglar hidden MVP, get Elemental Destruction against my shaman boss

https://hsreplay.net/replay/bpQCpBUy9bX64PWSAnrwz6

God can Tunnel Trogg fucking gone already

you need RNGod help to get rid those shit

the card image of runic egg is wrong in hsreplay. but gz to rank5! still at rank 15 but having a lot of fun with my selfbrew reno rogue deck.

patchday

Thanks to deck tracker I knew maly was my last remaining minion. It often does not line up that well lol

Ah! Didnt catch that!

Can you provide more video links if you get a chance? I would like to improve with Malygos rogue. just whenever you have a good match

(Actually I think I just need to bookmark you on HDT. Sorry not trying to be a creepy stalker lol)

ExVicis

Power Word Glory Priest in Brawl, pretty trolly. Countered my Forbidden shaping but not really. I assume the way to win with this is to go into fatigue.

patchday

Thanks to deck tracker I knew maly was my last remaining minion. It often does not line up that well lol

actually all replays are private it seems. Well when you get a chance I'd appreciate if you could share more clips or PM them if you dont mind

meanwhile I'll hunt down some stuff on youtube too. my deck was slightly different from yours (no Sap) but will switch to the one you using

wiibomb

I got queued with a mage who chose ice block in the brawl.

it was such a waste of time... for her because I used flare in the 17th turn and won.

Smilax

what essential cards do i need to make a fun murloc deck? also what class do I need to be to fully utilize these lovable creatures?

wiibomb

what essential cards do i need to make a fun murloc deck? also what class do I need to be to fully utilize these lovable creatures?

paladin.

you absolutely need murloc warleader and anyfin can happen.

both cards are a must. Depending on the meta you are playing, in the top ones it is very difficult to make a murloc deck work by itself, so you need several win conditions for it.

bjaelke

bghMOAD.png

XcjwQxp.png

http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-22/

Dahbomb

All of player on his bracket bring CW tho

I want to see sideshow on action

Also other known player like Hotmeowth (Summer champ) and Napoleon think Nostam had the best lineup and most likely win
It's the most aggressive line up so sure, it might win.

Dahbomb

I am pretty sure Midrange Shaman is like a percentage off from being as dominant as Undertaker Hunter, the most dominant deck in HS's hisory.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
At least it has a counter!

We just all need to hope that freeze mage becomes super popular to drive down the midrange shamans. More freeze mage!

Finalow

Another brawl ruined by Naturalize.
I tried that, it's fun but you have no way to win if you play against decks using a 1 mana card like Light of the Naaru or Murloc Tidecaller. you also can't win vs decks which use no minions and just rely on damage.

Dahbomb

At least it has a counter!

We just all need to hope that freeze mage becomes super popular to drive down the midrange shamans. More freeze mage!
That will never happen and has never happened.

Freeze Mage has historically countered a bunch of decks that have been at the top, one of them being Secret Paladin (one true god). But even when it has countered the #1 deck it never reached a popularity rate that deterred people from playing the best deck.

The reasons are simple: 1) Freeze Mage games take long for Ladder. 2) Is more difficult than the usual curve decks people are used to playing in tier 1s. 3) Has very easy counters, most notably CW.

At best FM provides a cyclical meta where FM counters the best deck, CW counters FM, Renolock counters CW and then the best deck counters Renolock plus other FM and CW counters.

That Tuskarr nerf was enough right guys? LOL.

The real show will happen early/mid next year when Tunnel Trogg and Totem Golem rotate out. Shaman will be back to dumpster tier and whatever new OP crazy shit is released in the next expansion (reveal at Blizzcon Nov4/5) will be on top.

tuskarr was RNGjesus based. its better to just add a mana tide for the same mana

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
There should be a loatheb secret. That would synergize well with counterspell.

When they cast a spell, no more spells may be played that turn.

I was thinking about trying to ladder again after some time away from the game but it seems that everything has turned mid-range shaman? How did this happen? So pretty much I have the option of 1 or 2 decks otherwise I might as well not consider the ladder?

actually all replays are private it seems. Well when you get a chance I'd appreciate if you could share more clips or PM them if you dont mind

meanwhile I'll hunt down some stuff on youtube too. my deck was slightly different from yours (no Sap) but will switch to the one you using

My settings on the site says the replays are listed public. Here is the list though. There are a couple different ways to make it. Some people play it with swashburglars, but I go for more guaranteed synergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom