• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why attack with face into highmane on turn 7 when you could have used it to clear a 2/2?

On turn 7 you face tanked a highmane for literally no apparent reason. And then you didn't clear a 2/2 because you face tanked the highmane with your 2 attack. That was really confusing. You ended up taking 8 extra damage you should not have. The next turn you could have either cleared the second high mane or hit him in the face with berserker and forcing him to trade. I think you could have won that.

Oh wow I didn't even realize I did that. Not sure what I was thinking

Thanks guys

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of Rogue. Check out this short but sweet game vs a Priest.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/br9fi6R9pik94yvdfqeoPe

If any Rogue experts wouldn't mind taking a look at letting me know where I fucked up I'd appreciate it. I'm so uncomfortable playing Rogue--from the mulligan on I really don't know what I should be doing.

Also, does questing rogue have a chance vs zoo? Other than spellpower/fan? I've faced a couple and never felt like I had a chance.

Here's my last game vs Zoo, I know I did terribly but I'm not sure where.

https://hsreplay.net/uploads/upload/aJTzgxFDbJx9DxskDHyxLT/?utm_source=hdt&utm_medium=client

(I have two classes golden and 17 total ranked wins with Rogue, I'm terrible at it but practicing questing rogue is the most fun I've had in this game since Old Gods launched)

What list are you running?

That turn 3 QA, prep, fan was really peculiar. I don't think that is something I'd have ever done.

edit:
In zoo, turn 3 you played sap and did nothing else. That isn't a really good use of sap. Usually you want to develop something alongside sap or you're setting up for a really good turn next turn. On second thought, it might have been the best use of the turn but I wouldn't have minded seeing hit face and redagger.

But the next turn could have been epic. You could have done a number of things, but playing the 0/4 and passing was certainly among the weakest of options. A better play right off the bat would have playing portal, coin, van cleef for a 6/6. That is the kind of move you can win off of. Even better would have been using backstab and killing the void walker with face, thus gaining you an 8/8 van cleef. That might have been the best play.

Another play could have been coin, eviscerate the imp gang, backstab the void walker, face tank it, then play 8/8 van cleef. This leaves him with a 1/1 you an 8/8. It's hard to say which is a better play, but the portal alone was not great at all. I only skimmed through the rest and noticed you never played van cleef and that is one of the cards that aggro can have a tough time ever dealing with, especially if it hits 8/8.

I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of Rogue. Check out this short but sweet game vs a Priest.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/br9fi6R9pik94yvdfqeoPe

If any Rogue experts wouldn't mind taking a look at letting me know where I fucked up I'd appreciate it. I'm so uncomfortable playing Rogue--from the mulligan on I really don't know what I should be doing.

Also, does questing rogue have a chance vs zoo? Other than spellpower/fan? I've faced a couple and never felt like I had a chance.

Here's my last game vs Zoo, I know I did terribly but I'm not sure where.

https://hsreplay.net/uploads/upload/aJTzgxFDbJx9DxskDHyxLT/?utm_source=hdt&utm_medium=client

(I have two classes golden and 17 total ranked wins with Rogue, I'm terrible at it but practicing questing rogue is the most fun I've had in this game since Old Gods launched)

I would have played the Edwin instead of the Si7. Zoo has a tough time beating the card.

Levi

Banned
What list are you running?

dWwmq6T.png

George C's Last Call list. I don't even know if it's teched properly for ladder but I really like George C so that's what I'm using.

That turn 3 QA, prep, fan was really peculiar. I don't think that is something I'd have ever done.

I did it to make my Questing 4 health and make it very hard for the Priest to remove. He had a two card combo in hand on turn 4 that let him deal with it, but I think that was the only punish since I'd already seen his entomb.

edit:
In zoo, turn 3 you played sap and did nothing else. That isn't a really good use of sap. Usually you want to develop something alongside sap or you're setting up for a really good turn next turn. On second thought, it might have been the best use of the turn but I wouldn't have minded seeing hit face and redagger.

My thinking was that since Zoo doesn't generally run Mountain Giant anymore, there probably weren't may better sap targets. I do think in general I'm not greedy enough with sap, but I like that little rule of thumb that sap should be used to gain tempo, not just to stall. I'll keep that in mind.

But the next turn could have been epic. You could have done a number of things, but playing the 0/4 and passing was certainly among the weakest of options. A better play right off the bat would have playing portal, coin, van cleef for a 6/6. That is the kind of move you can win off of. Even better would have been using backstab and killing the void walker with face, thus gaining you an 8/8 van cleef. That might have been the best play.

Oh my god I didn't even see that play. I didn't realize the Warlock Portal reduced minions the same turn you played him. I only played the Portal to try and set up a huge Van Cleef the next turn--I feel really dumb now. .

Another play could have been coin, eviscerate the imp gang, backstab the void walker, face tank it, then play 8/8 van cleef. This leaves him with a 1/1 you an 8/8. It's hard to say which is a better play, but the portal alone was not great at all. I only skimmed through the rest and noticed you never played van cleef and that is one of the cards that aggro can have a tough time ever dealing with, especially if it hits 8/8.

That would have also been better.

I appreciate the pointers!

Levi

Banned
Rogue is probably one of, if not the, hardest class to play well.

But, like Priest, when you get the nuts you're unstoppable.

I've never enjoyed Rogue before. I tried to get into Oil and after a few games I hung it up forever (RIP the 1600 dust I used on Edwin), and I've been rerolling or using Tavern Brawl for my Rogue quests forever. I don't know why it's clicking now, but I'm glad it is because I had lost all motivation to play and nothing else feels as fun. I'm not even getting upset when I lose.

dWwmq6T.png

George C's Last Call list. I don't even know if it's teched properly for ladder but I really like George C so that's what I'm using.

I did it to make my Questing 4 health and make it very hard for the Priest to remove. He had a two card combo in hand on turn 4 that let him deal with it, but I think that was the only punish since I'd already seen his entomb.

My thinking was that since Zoo doesn't generally run Mountain Giant anymore, there probably weren't may better sap targets. I do think in general I'm not greedy enough with sap, but I like that little rule of thumb that sap should be used to gain tempo, not just to stall. I'll keep that in mind.

Oh my god I didn't even see that play. I didn't realize the Warlock Portal reduced minions the same turn you played him. I only played the Portal to try and set up a huge Van Cleef the next turn--I feel really dumb now. .

That would have also been better.

I appreciate the pointers!

I get why you did the QA to 4 health and yeah it's hard to answer as a priest but honestly QA alone there is only punished by 1 card that he may not even run or have in hand, which is shadow word pain. And even then it only goes 1:1 and the rest of your board is fine. I just think the prep + fan was really questionable. I don't think you need to play that aggressively with miracle rogue, especially with prep being so powerful of a tempo play.

Also with sap, sometimes it is good to just stall (like setting up a strong board clear or van cleef turn for the next turn). Usually you do want to get more out of it then what you did but I don't think it was necessarily a bad play.

NBtoaster

Jeez. I don't know much about YGO, but everything I hear makes it seem like the worst designed CCG ever. Why do people play that game over all the other CCGs?

Anime. I doubt many people get into it because the card game impresses them, everyone is exposed to the card game from the show.

Every time.

Shaman needs spellpower totem for lightning storm. 1/3 chance to get it. He gets it.

Plays lightning storm. He needs 2 of the 3 targets to hit for 4, 1 target needs to hit for 1. Both 4 health targets hit for 4, the 1 health target hit for 3.

1/3*1/2*1/2 = 1/12 chance of board clearing that way. And he had no back up plan...

The only good thing is that I still won, against a guy named I always win. https://hsreplay.net/replay/74ibbYzDSdkWuFmwXb6ve5

Oh, even just as disgusting he rolls another 1/3 chance for spellpower totem to maelstrom, otherwise has no answer to auctioneer.

Dahbomb

Jeez. I don't know much about YGO, but everything I hear makes it seem like the worst designed CCG ever. Why do people play that game over all the other CCGs?
The core game play is actually great. Lots of player interaction with secrets/quick spells, flip monster effects, crazy summons. It's also difficult to play and very high on synergies/combos similar to Magic.

Issue with the game is the inherent power creep over time. It does not have a Standard set rotation, it only has ban lists. So Konami keeps releasing more and more over powered stuff so people buy it. This has resulted in a very different game which to be honest isn't that fun (or fair) anymore at the highest level. Games are decided on opening hands (nuts vs bricks) too frequently and players can get to their win conditions way too easily.

It's a shame no one has tried to copy that style of monster/spell/trap game with no mana costs. Games are fast paced with decisions starting from turn 1. You don't have to rely on drawing your win condition because win conditions are usually in your Extra deck which you always have access to (kinda like a 15 card hand). It's a shame that a generation of a digital card players will not feel the thrill of "you have activated my trap card!"

Prototype

Have $20 bnet card and was wondering if it's worth it at this point to buy some packs or the new expansion or wait for the coming announcement and spend the money on that?

one night in karazhan Will be good fit at least a year right? Before the cards get rotated out? Are the cards in it generally considered good? Just wondering the best way to spend this $20 ... Maybe I'll just buy a bunch of classic packs?

Note- I also don't have league of explorers either, just been getting back into the game after a break and trying to catch up again.

Recently crafted sylvannas and Malygos
I mostly play warlock, Mage and paladin.

Thanks in advance guys

Warlock got enough cards to make a different kind of Zoo doing a bit more discard

Babbling Book and Firelands Portal enables Tempo and Reno Mage

Paladin got Ivory Knight

Shaman got the most out of it.

Have $20 bnet card and was wondering if it's worth it at this point to buy some packs or the new expansion or wait for the coming announcement and spend the money on that?

one night in karazhan Will be good fit at least a year right? Before the cards get rotated out? Are the cards in it generally considered good? Just wondering the best way to spend this $20 ... Maybe I'll just buy a bunch of classic packs?

Note- I also don't have league of explorers either, just been getting back into the game after a break and trying to catch up again.

Thanks in advance guys

Set rotations don't occur until the first set releases in the calendar year, so we're looking at Karazhan being in standard til something like April 2018 (some 18 months).

League of Explorers will be rotated out in early 2017, if it's an April/May release date (OG released practically in May), we're looking at 5 + 1/2 months.

I am expecting an early/mid December launch of whatever they announce at blizcon in a few weeks, but adventures are easier to unlock with cash rather than gold... so I would probably recommend buying the adventure. Then you can save up all the gold you would have spent on the adventures to buy packs of the new expansion.

I do think Karazhan is worth unlocking. It'll be valid for quite a long time and it also has enough good cards to be worth it imo.

I'm not sure about league. Depends on how bad you want those cards I think. They rotate out sooner (but still months away). If you don't unlock before the set rotates, the set won't be available to unlock via gold/cash, you'll have to craft the cards you want. Which can be a good thing or bad thing depending on whether you care about wild, the PVE content, and how many cards you want from the set.

Xanathus

Thanks in advance guys
The better way to look at things is to just identify a specific decklist that you'd like to play, then buy sets which have the cards that you're missing for the list.

patchday

First game of the night, blow out against secret hunter using maly rogue https://hsreplay.net/replay/5ocMRkrGHUMfiRCTDNZEwD

I probably won't be playing much tonight so it's nice to get that good feeling in a nice short match.

Only a 7/10 on the BM, I should have sapped the highmane and backstabbed the cloaked huntress.

Thanks that was a good match to watch. I like your opening with Thalnos. Got off to a great start and finished spectarcularly

edit -->

Every time.

Shaman needs spellpower totem for lightning storm. 1/3 chance to get it. He gets it.

Plays lightning storm. He needs 2 of the 3 targets to hit for 4, 1 target needs to hit for 1. Both 4 health targets hit for 4, the 1 health target hit for 3.

1/3*1/2*1/2 = 1/12 chance of board clearing that way. And he had no back up plan...

The only good thing is that I still won, against a guy named I always win. https://hsreplay.net/replay/74ibbYzDSdkWuFmwXb6ve5

Oh, even just as disgusting he rolls another 1/3 chance for spellpower totem to maelstrom, otherwise has no answer to auctioneer.

you had a good starting mulligan - Agent + Backstab combo to wipe the totem golem. Ran him out of cards (well none in his hand). Shaman didn't cycle Bloodlust too which was good. He had no class- hexing malygos. good thing he still got spanked in the end

Thanks from watching your replays I am learning what cards to mulligan for!

edit- My match earlier was against a tempo mage but he wasted his polymorph early on an azure drake of all things. So when I played maly and van clef later he just stares at them and wilted. wont bother showing the replay wasnt as engaging as your matches

Asbel

Man, one win away from bottom of rank 20 to rank 15 with my home brew Menagerie Paladin and Resurrect Cobra Priest decks (got bored of blade masters and soul priest). Drew poorly against Anyfin Paly and then a hunter who drew 2 Calls in the first 14 cards. I probably lost that hunter match the second the Fiery Bat killed my minion off a 1 in 3 chance in yet another game. Did beat a midrange Shaman which was a surprise since I'm not teching against them yet.

bjaelke

Next expansion could maybe be Pandaria based since they delayed that Halfhill card back to November a while back.

Or it could be completely unrelated lol.

It's definitely a possibility. Remember this Facebook post from Hearthstone Brazil:

r13yZ97.png

3 locations are shown in the picture (Icecrown Citadel, The Dark Portal and Vale of Eternal Blossoms) but only one is open - Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Karazhan wasn't by any means memorable yet I do vaguely remember Malchezaar entering through the Dark Portal.

My theory is that they had original planned a Pandaren expansion in August but pushed it back when they decided on their expansion-adventure-expansion release schedule. So we ended up with Dark Portal/Karazhan instead.

Prototype

Set rotations don't occur until the first set releases in the calendar year, so we're looking at Karazhan being in standard til something like April 2018 (some 18 months).

League of Explorers will be rotated out in early 2017, if it's an April/May release date (OG released practically in May), we're looking at 5 + 1/2 months.

I am expecting an early/mid December launch of whatever they announce at blizcon in a few weeks, but adventures are easier to unlock with cash rather than gold... so I would probably recommend buying the adventure. Then you can save up all the gold you would have spent on the adventures to buy packs of the new expansion.

I do think Karazhan is worth unlocking. It'll be valid for quite a long time and it also has enough good cards to be worth it imo.

I'm not sure about league. Depends on how bad you want those cards I think. They rotate out sooner (but still months away). If you don't unlock before the set rotates, the set won't be available to unlock via gold/cash, you'll have to craft the cards you want. Which can be a good thing or bad thing depending on whether you care about wild, the PVE content, and how many cards you want from the set.

Thanks, 2018 is a ways off so I'll pick up one night in karazhan.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The core game play is actually great. Lots of player interaction with secrets/quick spells, flip monster effects, crazy summons. It's also difficult to play and very high on synergies/combos similar to Magic.

Issue with the game is the inherent power creep over time. It does not have a Standard set rotation, it only has ban lists. So Konami keeps releasing more and more over powered stuff so people buy it. This has resulted in a very different game which to be honest isn't that fun (or fair) anymore at the highest level. Games are decided on opening hands (nuts vs bricks) too frequently and players can get to their win conditions way too easily.

It's a shame no one has tried to copy that style of monster/spell/trap game with no mana costs. Games are fast paced with decisions starting from turn 1. You don't have to rely on drawing your win condition because win conditions are usually in your Extra deck which you always have access to (kinda like a 15 card hand). It's a shame that a generation of a digital card players will not feel the thrill of "you have activated my trap card!"

I see. That does sound fun.

Shame that the lack of a format like Standard hurt it so much. Makes me wonder if Hearthstone devs specifically saw YGO as the danger of moving forward without the Standard format and choose the MTG route because of it.

Salex_

I'm not having any fun playing against Midrange Shaman every other match. Every deck I use feels like I'm at a huge disadvantage regardless of how good my early game draws are. There's just too many "automatically catch up on board" cards, board clears, and high priority targets that you have to kill. The fucking undercost taunts and casual cockblocking basic totem makes all of this 50x more frustrating than it already is.

Not interested in using Freeze Mage either. So....I have no other options lol. Glad I already hit rank 5 in the first 3 days before everyone jumped on this bullshit deck. I feel sorry for the people trying to climb ladder and aren't using Shaman.

Dahbomb

Imagine summoning Alextrsza at t1, you can do that at YGO
A card like Alexstrasza in YGO would either require a bunch of sacrifices or materials to summon (or some other condition). Like even if it's possible, you probably end up using like 2-3 extra cards to pull it off (kinda like using double Innervate).

And card hand size matters about 10x more in that game because of combos/synergies. If you dump your hand like that to summon a big minion and it gets answered then that's definitely instant GG.

I see. That does sound fun.
I also forgot to mention that all minions have charge AND taunt. There was a Hearthstone Brawl where minions had both Taunt and Charge... I guess that was their YGO simulator lol.

patchday

^ ouch a spreadsheet. When I took Accounting in college I quickly discovered I'm an idiot with those ;(

CCGs that lack mana intrigue me. Well basically anything thats a little different from Hearthstone might arouse my interest a little. Guess that's why I experiment with Faeria & Solforge a little on the side. Waiting for that yu-gi-oh game to come to Steam too so I can try that out.

solforge is crazy pay-to-win though but has the redeeming trait you can sorta trade with other players if you bought a pack with gold currency. maybe f2p fans can grind them slowly over time tho just like any other ccg I guess

Hearthstone still my favorite by far though

DSmalls84

If anyone in NA has the play a friend quest and wants to trade send me a friend request.

DSmalls84#1321

I also need to complete the watch a friend quest if anyone is playing.

I've been climbing well with the curator secret hunter deck that came out pre-nerfs. People aren't playing around COTW at the moment which is interesting. Also I put King Krush into the deck b/c I think the card is awesome and its definitely winning me games.

I love the card draw here too: Two drakes, Curator, Tracking and potentially two quick shots. Helps keep the game moving.

rahji

Yesterday I lost a game with my renorogue because I played Elise when Brann was on the field. So Elise put 2 cards in my deck and disabled reno. urgh
Never had that situation.

I've been climbing well with the curator secret hunter deck that came out pre-nerfs. People aren't playing around COTW at the moment which is interesting. Also I put King Krush into the deck b/c I think the card is awesome and its definitely winning me games.

I love the card draw here too: Two drakes, Curator, Tracking and potentially two quick shots. Helps keep the game moving.
How do you play around CotW?

gutshot

My expectations for the next expansion:

*Priest about to get buffed a lot.
*Rogues will still not get anything that justifies the Blade Flurry nerf.
*Expensive Warlock spells so that people can try to use Chogall in Renolock. In reality there will be some Zoo card.
*Blizzard is going to accidentally sneak in a good early game minion for Paladin and might bring back Secret Paladin in Standard.
*Shamans will still get something in the next expansion they can exploit. Hopefully some more control cards but in reality we will get some more Totem stuff.
*Blizzard will continue to push Taunt Warrior.
*Druid might get a ramp card and a beast card.
*Mage is going to get some terrible common cards like Shatter in order to balance Arena.
*More Deathrattle Beast garbage minions for Hunter and probably more secret stuff. Would be shocked if we see much of anything else for Hunter.

In general:

*Going to continue with their new design goal of not making neutral minions too strong but instead make class minions stronger. Some class is going to get an outrageous class minion like Shamans got.

*They are going to scale back on the RNG. They were doing this alright until Karazhan happened.

*Less burn cards and charge cards. Would be shocked to see many of either.

*Some basic cards are going to get power crept and people will complain.

I really hope we see some new broad mechanics. It's been too long since we had a new Keyword or a new card icon (like Inspire).

I agree that this expansion really needs to introduce a meta-defining, new gameplay mechanic. Inspire was the only time they've really tried to shake up the core gameplay with a new mechanic. It was a total failure, of course, and it seems they then shied away from that in future sets. Discover was a cool and successful new keyword, but it didn't really fundamentally alter the mechanics of the game.

I'm thinking something like the "Fates" that they've used in certain Brawls would be potentially interesting. Some sort of persistent effect that you can apply to your deck either with a card or a completely new deck building mechanic.

At the very least, we should get a new keyword since it has been 2 whole expansions since we've seen one. But I'm hoping for something much more than that.

I've never enjoyed Rogue before. I tried to get into Oil and after a few games I hung it up forever (RIP the 1600 dust I used on Edwin), and I've been rerolling or using Tavern Brawl for my Rogue quests forever. I don't know why it's clicking now, but I'm glad it is because I had lost all motivation to play and nothing else feels as fun. I'm not even getting upset when I lose.

I feel the same way. I've been focusing on getting my golden rogue the past 2 months (still 170 wins away), and I've been having an absolute blast playing Malygos Rogue. Rogue's always been my favorite class, but I've always had a difficult time piloting it properly (hence why I stayed away from it after the Original Tempo Rogue stopped becoming a thing). I'm glad I started to invest more time in learning the class though, as I haven't this much fun playing Hearthstone in quite a while.

Nothing quite like setting up lethal with Emperor and using Malygos with double Sinister Strikes to kill off the opponents. Feels so freaking good winning against shaman too (of the few times I do win, because boy I swear they always draw the nuts against me).

^ ouch a spreadsheet. When I took Accounting in college I quickly discovered I'm an idiot with those ;(

CCGs that lack mana intrigue me. Well basically anything thats a little different from Hearthstone might arouse my interest a little. Guess that's why I experiment with Faeria & Solforge a little on the side. Waiting for that yu-gi-oh game to come to Steam too so I can try that out.

solforge is crazy pay-to-win though but has the redeeming trait you can sorta trade with other players if you bought a pack with gold currency. maybe f2p fans can grind them slowly over time tho just like any other ccg I guess

Hearthstone still my favorite by far though
Solforge is insane in its cost. Top decks are like 80% legendaries. Legendaries are often straight upgrades from non-legendaries. Completely P2W.

However, I could have dealt with that if I thought the game was fundamentally good. While the mana-less system is fine, and I really liked the idea of cards getting upgraded, the game's big problem is that foresight does not exist. In most card games, you have reactive cards that you can save for the right opportunity. In Solforge, your hand discards and refills every turn, so your only goal is to make an optimal play every single turn. The game feels too mechanical as a result.

Wow that was a fast match!

Levi

Banned
Went on a dusting spree on my Asia account so I could craft 2xQuesting, 2xGadgetzan and 2xPrep to go with my Van Cleef I opened there. I don't have adventure cards (no Swashburgler or Tomb Pillager) but it should be good enough for rank 20 quest completion.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I agree that this expansion really needs to introduce a meta-defining, new gameplay mechanic. Inspire was the only time they've really tried to shake up the core gameplay with a new mechanic. It was a total failure, of course, and it seems they then shied away from that in future sets. Discover was a cool and successful new keyword, but it didn't really fundamentally alter the mechanics of the game.

I'm thinking something like the "Fates" that they've used in certain Brawls would be potentially interesting. Some sort of persistent effect that you can apply to your deck either with a card or a completely new deck building mechanic.

At the very least, we should get a new keyword since it has been 2 whole expansions since we've seen one. But I'm hoping for something much more than that.

I agree with this sentiment and I want to expound on what Blizzard has stated about why pulled back on Inspire.

Inspire is a cool idea, they say, but it is apparently too easy for Inspire cards to become unstoppable streamrollers that destroy everything. This is why when you look at most of the inspire cards the values seem off. If they had printed the card with normal manavalues (instead of usually inflating them all by 1 or 2), the cards would just be crushingly powerful (apparently). So that's their stated reason for making less Inspire cards, they think they will be too snowball-y, and in a game that is already very snowball-y that is A-OK with me.

On to a new mechanic. I agree its about time to introduce something new. The fate stuff from that tavern brawl was certainly speculated to be some kind of ongoing effect card, and we never saw that. So that's a good idea for sure. I'd like to see a new keyword in addition to that. Maybe something that allows for more counter play between the players. Things like Loatheb are really good tools especially in a game that doesn't allow reactions during your opponents turen. Hell they could just reprint Loatheb for Standard (6 mana 4/4 same effect, maybe?) and that would be pretty good.

I'm probably too hopeful on seeing more player interaction though. It seems like they have purposefully shied away from that.

patchday

Solforge is insane in its cost. Top decks are like 80% legendaries. Legendaries are often straight upgrades from non-legendaries. Completely P2W.

However, I could have dealt with that if I thought the game was fundamentally good.

I dig it I think it's pretty good but I will leave it at that lol

- Wanna earn 80 G?
- Don't play Hunter/Shamen?
- On Eu?

Then hit me up! WonderBlue#2893

lol!

Portugeezer

I honestly am having a hard time beating Shaman (I mainly play Hunter). Too much AOE and crap on the board. Fuck whoever at Blizzard thought promoting spell power and giving OP weapon was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom