• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Finished LoE on Heroic. Of the 13 missions I think only 3 were heavily rng dependent, those that were, were pretty frustrating. The one where the opponents hero power was basically evolve was kind of funny though. My big ass Chtun just stayed as cthun after the hero power.

Cthun was fun against the guy that only takes 1 damage at a time too. Went to fatigue and it took 3 cthuns +me attacking face with two of them at the end but I was able to pull it off relatively easily.

The guy that starts with a 2/3 and a 3/5 on board first turn and messes with your card cost was definitely the hardest.

Very happy with the card back, I always thought it looked great.

Levi

Banned
Nostam got screwed by Yogg and by a disconnect, I can relate.

Edit: Not even a disconnect, BB had a bad mull and a bad tracking and all of a sudden he has a "nosebleed". What a fucker.

inky

I miss minibot into muster

Play wild
ranks 25 to 14 at least ;P

3211307bj4.png

Dahbomb

Priest time boys with Sideshow Spelleater...

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

MY DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS!

Frozen got Silenstorm LEGIT SHOOK on playing that Justicar.

Dahbomb

To be fair that line up was targeted against Control Warrior, not Cthun Warrior. I kinda figured once the other guy had Cthun Warrior that this wouldn't be free for Frozen. Even that Renolock match looked kinda sketchy for a bit.

Levi

Banned
Thank god we don't have to watch more than one Priest game. Get rekt.

Oh and Sottle really getting exposed during that series, most of the time he had no fucking idea what he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom