• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shower thought: maybe the theme of the new expansion will be a Lock mechanic.

It basically works like Corruption, Alarm-o-bot, etc. When you play a minion, it's "Locked". At the start of your turn, it "Unlocks" something (more stats, effects, damage, etc.)

EDIT: whoops top of the page. Oh well.

patchday

See this what Frodan was talking bout. This Jasonzhou guy was molded by the golden series in China. Thijs got some stressful matches to go through.

Tied up now though this is a good series

Dahbomb

See this what Frodan was talking bout. This Jasonzhou guy was molded by the golden series in China. Thijs got some stressful matches to go through.

Tied up now though this is a good series
" Oh, you think RNG is your ally. But you merely adopted the RNG; I was born in it, moulded by it. The RNG betrays you, because it belongs to me!

bjaelke

MPTRMOHGVSLL1477561046157.jpg
Shaman even dominating the news.

So many misplays by Thijs why play freezing trap into the buckler.

That Nourish play is still mind boggling you have perfect board clear and you go extremely greedy and lose the match. Guess Thijs just had his Pavel moments.

patchday

So many misplays by Thijs why play freezing trap into the buckler.

omg that was such a bad play even I know better ;(

And Firebat said surely Thijs isn't going to play freezing trap... And Thijs plays it...

ugh...

Oh well he still gets another shot later. condolences to my gafs that went Thijs

" Oh, you think RNG is your ally. But you merely adopted the RNG; I was born in it, moulded by it. The RNG betrays you, because it belongs to me!

LOL!

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all voting for a known name in a Hearthstone tournament? Come on. When was the last time anyone who anyone recongized won something? Maybe Firebat at the first Blizzcon?
ALWAYS VOTE RANDOM GUYS WITH FUNNY NAMES! It's the one true strategy. BBGUNGUN FOREVER. (I voted for Pavel).

In the next expansion warlock will,get a gadgitzan auctioner but for minions instead of spells

That would be insanely cancerous. You think Zoo is strong now? Or Shaman? Wait until they can fill the whole board in one turn!

Dahbomb

Y'all voting for a known name in a Hearthstone tournament? Come on. When was the last time anyone who anyone recongized won something? Maybe Firebat at the first Blizzcon?
ALWAYS VOTE RANDOM GUYS WITH FUNNY NAMES! It's the one true strategy. BBGUNGUN FOREVER. (I voted for Pavel).

That would be insanely cancerous. You think Zoo is strong now? Or Shaman? Wait until they can fill the whole board in one turn!
Ostkaka won last year.

Dahbomb

Frankly Firebat and Ostkaka can be considered unknowns before they won Blizzcon. They were just as known as any of the "unknowns" in the current tournament like HotMeowth.
Firebat maybe but Ostkaka was widely known before he won Blizzcon. Was one of the favorites going into the tournament too.

Ostkaka also had the reputation of always coming just short in tournaments so it was his big break after some time.

fertygo

Every single person playing in the championships has won tourneys or at least come close to winning, else they wouldn't even be there. Simply doing that isn't enough to be considered "known" unless your bar for that is that every single person playing in the world championship right now is a known player.

Ostkaka maybe just as popular as Orange at this point maybe? Not that popular but if you deep into community you know who is Orange.

Cat Party

It basically works like Corruption, Alarm-o-bot, etc. When you play a minion, it's "Locked". At the start of your turn, it "Unlocks" something (more stats, effects, damage, etc.)

God I hope not. Removal is far too common and cheap to ever be able to count on a minion surviving a turn.

Dahbomb

Isn't that basically start of next turn effects like Ancient Harbringer, Pagle and Doomsayer?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Priest winning games in 2016, what a world.

Wait, nevermind. Yogg winning games in 2016.

bjaelke

And that's me earning my first pack. Thanks random guy playing against Priest.
Pretty much bringing priest to a tournament is giving away free wins. Has any of the priest decks won anything in the tournament so far?

Hamster is the only one bringing Priest to the tournament.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Lol. Choose che0nsu in large part because he was in the same group as a guy with priest.

I see that choice paid off.

fertygo

I hope Yulsic win, so the meme came full circle
Lol. Choose che0nsu in large part because he was in the same group as a guy with priest.

I see that choice paid off.

Why not pick bbgungun then? he and naiman is heavily favored to made it.

oh right they not playing hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom