• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

OMG what is wrong with some people? You got quarter of a million dollars on the line and you bring...

Priest!!! LOL why make a martyr out of yourself?? I dont understand the thought process. And even more hilarious- they make you keep playing with your same losing deck over & over omg lmao

Mulgrok

It is painful to watch Pavel getting scared and not following up on his aggressive c'thun play. He gets grinded out when could have easily won.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
So are they not playing out the losers brackets today? So now we gotta wait to see if we those second chance packs?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
so.. I'm not sure, how do we get the packs? each win from the player counts as one? even the player lost the overall bracket?

Each best of 7 match win gets a pack.

2 match wins to get into the top 8 next week + 3 match wins to win the final tournament + 1 free pack = 6 packs max.

fertygo

Btw I really disappointed with Thijs play, his druid play is really bad, I see him play malydruid on stream and its bad, this time is no better, he clearly don't know the general rules of the maly druid mirror match.. you want to always one up minion on board, always do whatever to one up minion

even single 3/3 on board alone is really disrupt everything on druid mirror, there's moment where Thijs can Drake + swipe to clear 3/3 and 2/2 on board to flip board but he not doing it, he nourish instead and leave his opponent to take initiative, opp get it and its never go again... So bad

I haven't felt like playing ranked much last week or so. But I queue up today. Shaman of course. Rolls spellpower totem to activate spirit claws... of course. His rag hits the 1/3 chance... of course... Spellpower totem every time... unless he needs taunt or healing totem to heal...

I mean, he rolls totem on turn 3. Commits his entire turn to that move. Loses if he misses. And of course he didn't miss.

Good old yogg saron. Actually gave him a 50/50 chance to win... first spell was brawl. I won the brawl. I won the game.

edit:
Got both my stars back after losing to shaman/hunter against 2 maly druids in a row whose yogg saron didn't win the game for them. lol

edit2:
I also just realized that maly druid gets cycled out (living roots is tgt). So... maybe 1 less yogg deck to laugh about. I actually don't mind maly druid. In fact I think unlike shaman and hunter, it's a deck that takes tougher decisions and is a higher skill cap as a result. But it sorta does seem like yogg is there to bail out the mediocre/bad maly druid. I still haven't lost to a yogg since the nerf so... yay. Nonetheless, the fact that the game could be decided by a yogg like the first spell brawl... kinda ruins it a bit. At least I can feel good about my plays, that got me past 2 early ancients of war and like a turn 7 malygos. It just would have been so shitty if I lost after all that. https://hsreplay.net/replay/SNSDVd8mT8ZaUSgKzYqjpP

patchday

^ I've never used shadow strike on a player like that before ;(

Learn something new everytime I watch your replay... Thanks for sharing

That Yogg suicide was awesome. leaving behind Malygos :D

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You guys think they're giving out any free packs like they did with Old Gods, or was that a one time deal?

Wasn't around during previous expansions.

The fact that they gave away a couple free cards for Karazhan makes me think they might.

Zemm

Shaman players trying to add you after getting beat, like they're so mad because someone dared to beat their overpowered deck. Always broken English nonsense too.

Pooya

You guys think they're giving out any free packs like they did with Old Gods, or was that a one time deal?

Wasn't around during previous expansions.

The fact that they gave away a couple free cards for Karazhan makes me think they might.

they gave nothing with TGT. In the past they've given freebies for the first times, like first adventure, first expansion and then first standard year. I'm not expecting anything really.

well dude had giant and rag and I'm down to 9

turned out playing rag first before giant was a mistake in mirror
You were in a commanding position for most of the game he fired off everything he had and only managed to bring you down to 9 while you had a hand jock full of answers. Just look at how many cards you had left despite dealing with both.
Opponent played very fishy. His Emperor got him next to 0 value.

manhack

Didn't have time to watch HWC live, but skimmed through the archives. I picked Amnesiasc, so got at least 1 card pack.

Thijs seems like he was cracking a bit under pressure with a few misplays, but this happens to everyone I suppose. He's down, but not out.

Really liking Jasonzhou after seeing him play. I've seen his warrior decks in the past, so I already knew of him. Would like to see him in the finals for sure.

fertygo

You were in a commanding position for most of the game he fired off everything he had and only managed to bring you down to 9 while you had a hand jock full of answers. Just look at how many cards you had left despite dealing with both.
Opponent played very fishy. His Emperor got him next to 0 value.
Ok in replay I must admit its revealed I almost had no chance losing

But man its nerve wrecking on real time

I think he play correctly for emperor.. always one up on boàŕď is what you do in druid mirror its very importànt

manhack

I'm going to post my stats at some point, but god damn do I get an overrepresentation of mage in my ladder climb each month. It has felt like this every meta for me as long as tempo mage has been around.

I think he play correctly for emperor.. always one up on boàŕď is what you do in druid mirror its very importànt

I'm not experienced with the matchup but I would have played thalnos and hero powered a sapling. Kept the innervate and nourished the turn after into emperor for a discount on many more relevant cards ideally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom