• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok in replay I must admit its revealed I almost had no chance losing

But man its nerve wrecking on real time

I think he play correctly for emperor.. always one up on boàŕď is what you do in druid mirror its very importànt

It ranks among perhaps the worst emperor plays I've ever seen. The next turn all he did was nourish and raven idol. He should have nourished before emperor, at the very least, or even waited longer to get some good mana reduction. Reducing the cost of the cards he did, at the cost of innervate as well... that was just bad. He paid 6 mana to reduce 3 mana, not to mention set up for you to easily 1 for 2 against him with pretty much any removal you run.

ZeroX03

Banned
Been so slack on HS lately. So many other good games to play, HS has just become daily quests until the expansion.

I'm outside of the US so I guess I need to go through the hassle to get Tyrande soon...

Been so slack on HS lately. So many other good games to play, HS has just become daily quests until the expansion.

I'm outside of the US so I guess I need to go through the hassle to get Tyrande soon...

They'll likely have another way to obtain it once the promotion is done, which I assume is the end of the month.

Also, is twitch prime really just a US only thing? Or is it the amazon prime that is US only?

They'll likely have another way to obtain it once the promotion is done, which I assume is the end of the month.

Also, is twitch prime really just a US only thing? Or is it the amazon prime that is US only?

No but it's restricted to a random list of countries for some reason, I got it here in europe but someone living a hundred km away from me would not be able to for some reason.

manhack

Alright going to post my stats to Rank 5 this month. A little disappointing because I really wanted to try for Legend this month, but a combination of other stuff going on and getting bored of the game every time I sat down to play. Might try this month, we'll see.

For anyone interested in hitting Rank 5 as a milestone, all I can say is keep hitting the play button. 180 games to rank 5 is actually pretty decent, but I kept feeling like it was taking forever. I may have been able to do it in less games if I stuck to specific decks more...

Mainly I chose my decks based on quests that I had, but sometimes just played whatever.

Most played against classes:

Mage: 20.6%
Shaman: 15%
Hunter: 15%

Like I said before I tend to see way more mages every month than is shown by the data reports. We'll just call that an anomaly. Shaman and Hunter seems about right. Face Hunter is out in force today.

BL72ei5.png

Zemm

So when are they going to fix Shaman? This class is easy mode, it's like even easier to play than secret paladin or deathrattle hunter.

fertygo

So when are they going to fix Shaman? This class is easy mode, it's like even easier to play than secret paladin or deathrattle hunter.

Eh I don't believe that as much I dislike shaman, mid-shaman deck not even had very apparent curve after 1 to 2 drop

No way its easier than secret pally or Dragon Warrior

btw yay Legend for first time!

woooooo

deck that I using from rank 5 (Sjow's Maly curator druid)

http://i.imgur.com/W2z1gXw.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/W2z1gXw.png

Szadek

Well done!

I only made it to legend once. I'm still mad at the time when I made it to rank 1 with 5 starswith my midrange shaman ,only to drop to rank 3 again.
This was before BRM btw, when shamans were in a pretty bad spot.
Playing the deck back then was a ton of fun since positioning was extemely important for to get the most value from Flametongue Totem and Defender of Argus.

patchday

Pretty sure this is the most epic Hearthstone game that I've played, feel so good making that sick returm

https://hsreplay.net/replay/Z6KNtGSwAyidJ3AuDX7eYP

My opponents have amazing luck tonight. This maly druid got barnes to pull emperor. It even hit his malygos for him. Also wins rag coin flip to kill auctioneer instead of playing malygos + moonfire. I ended up winning by 2 health, and his mulch got me a windspeaker which gave my 10/10 van cleef windfury lol https://hsreplay.net/replay/FYV3zsZuspHggUZ8TTHkei

both of these matches were fun to watch

Mulgrok

Tried out elder scrolls legends arena system. All of my opponents had 50% removal cards or minions that remove as an action and the other 50% draw or generate cards. My draft had 3 removal cards and rest plain crap minions. Not much fun.

Opponent Res Priest Barnes on curve gets exactly Ysera and gets exactly the clear against me playing Discardlock. I have 2 Silverplate Golems and a DoA in hand and of course I end up discarding the DoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom