• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollomat

Banned
Dreadsteed breaks this brawl by the way.

This. Had so many concedes once I get up double dreadsteed.

The deck I'm running has dreadsteed, undertaker and spellbreaker amongst other cards.

Played another warlock who played dreadsteed in taunt after I had played dreadsteed in charge. Played undertaker, got him up to 40 dmg by running dreadsteed into theirs, hit their dreadsteed with spell breaker and won.

Dread steed does sound pretty broken. I've had success with this deck though.

.eJwNxUEOwiAQAMC_8ACW0qVdevQjDQFCq1QIu8aD8e86l_mo16hqU4dI5w0gnRzbSJqljVCyLq2VmkM_Wcd2QRAJ8bjyUxim1SyW3DSv5L2xhB4szs4QIpJb_lkiuI3wrnvK8aHvvajvD3E2I84._D1f_R2Q-p_gSBPj4ajCtn50Q_A

Double charge minions from deathrattles, or double taunts. Anub'arak being infinite. Maybe sylvanas could be worked in.

Pitsnake and patient assassin for removal. The rest is cycle. Maybe fan of knives cut for something better.

Maybe the deck could beat a dreadsteed deck in fatigue if the draw cards are held back (maybe cut 1 like fan) were never played. Anubarak would provide infinite taunts too in a way.

edit:
I removed fan of knives for hoot hoot owl and now I think I can beat even dreadsteed decks.

Never mind, cool brawl but completely broken by dreadsteed. This seems like a recurring theme. Blizzard makes a cool brawl and takes zero steps to ensuring it's not broken by a card like dreadsteed.

wiibomb

Never mind, cool brawl but completely broken by dreadsteed. This seems like a recurring theme. Blizzard makes a cool brawl and takes zero steps to ensuring it's not broken by a card like dreadsteed.

it is a very nice concept, just that card that is ruining it..

I now feel I have to run silence in every build I make forward

gutshot

That's why the best time to play any deck building Brawl is in the first few hours. After that, the most broken decks end up taking over the meta.

scarlet

Decided to craft Alex. Now I'm playing freeze mage. Only lost to zoo for now.

I don't have Thalnos, antonidas and only have 1 doomsayer and also don't have Karazhan.

My current deck

Ice Lance 2
Doomsayer
Frost bolt 2
Kobold geomancer
Loot hoarder
Novice engineer 2
Acolyte of pain 2
Arcane intellect 2
Forgotten torch 2
Frost nova 2
Ice barrier
Ice block 2
Evolved kobold
Fireball 2
Blizzard 2
Thaurissan
Flames trike
Alex

I need 1 more card and I actually put Rag. Any input to make the deck better (Rag replacement.)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
how in the fuck do I have 6 or 7 minions die, but when I try to do a 2 resurrect, onyx bishop turn to catch back up, the only thing that gets brought back is the one fucking frog from the one hex the shaman threw out?

swear to god I'm just gonna start conceding as soon as shaman comes up, it would be less of a waste of time

fertygo

I don't have Thalnos, antonidas and only have 1 doomsayer and also don't have Karazhan.

My current deck

Ice Lance 2
Doomsayer
Frost bolt 2
Kobold geomancer
Loot hoarder
Novice engineer 2
Acolyte of pain 2
Arcane intellect 2
Forgotten torch 2
Frost nova 2
Ice barrier
Ice block 2
Evolved kobold
Fireball 2
Blizzard 2
Thaurissan
Flames trike
Alex

I need 1 more card and I actually put Rag. Any input to make the deck better (Rag replacement.)

you need 2nd doomsayer

Dahbomb

My current deck

Ice Lance 2
Doomsayer
Frost bolt 2
Kobold geomancer
Loot hoarder
Novice engineer 2
Acolyte of pain 2
Arcane intellect 2
Forgotten torch 2
Frost nova 2
Ice barrier
Ice block 2
Evolved kobold
Fireball 2
Blizzard 2
Thaurissan
Flames trike
Alex

No point in playing Kobold Geomancer when you can play Cult Sorceror.

Dahbomb

I just won with the most scumbag Leeroy top deck ever using Face Secret Hunter (for a quest). The rage from the other guy was Legendary.

Hearthstone_Screenshot_11_02_16_22_38_18.png

wiibomb

I just won with the most scumbag Leeroy top deck ever using Face Secret Hunter (for a quest). The rage from the other guy was Legendary.

Hearthstone_Screenshot_11_02_16_22_38_18.png

ha ha ha ha

the salt is unreal in this game... even in this thread half of the people are salty all the time

EDIT: kid LOL, it is even more embarrassing if you know a "kid" destroyed you

fertygo

Geomancer is for the mirror where it beats thalnos

Dude play freeze mage not mid shamy

btw malyrogue is indeed the best deck to climb to 5 with fun, after that you can play degenerate tier 1 if you want legend

malyrogue is good enough for rank 5 but had perfect mix of RNG and sick play for fun factor

Don't cry if you got out nutted by shaman or druid tho

I wrote up this really long post about starting hand size in Hearthstone and how it affects decks with single-card reliance, but then I realized I skipped a step in my formula that caused me to get numbers that were the odds of NOT getting that card.

Carry on, ignoring the post that I did not make.

ZeroX03

Banned
My opponent's turn 4:
Barnes -> Azure Drake -> Coin -> Raven Idol -> Innervate -> Innervate -> (+1) Living Roots on my 3 health minion -> Hero Power to clear my field.

Then next turn came the Nourish to draw that hand back. Boy this next set better be really great.

fertygo

My opponent's turn 4:
Barnes -> Azure Drake -> Coin -> Raven Idol -> Innervate -> Innervate -> (+1) Living Roots on my 3 health minion -> Hero Power to clear my field.

Then next turn came the Nourish to draw that hand back. Boy this next set better be really great.
That enough to made you angry?

Lmao

ZeroX03

Banned
That enough to made you angry?

Lmao

It was annoying as hell. I was looking at the board before playing "well I can play around everything except double innervate" and lo and behold.

Funnily the Nourish ended up screwing them over, let me Divine Favor a comeback.

Just the game in general I'm not enjoying.
Of course unlike everyone here it's every class other than Shaman that's annoying me and I really want things to be faster

sibarraz

Banned
I'm liking the new quests, there was one of "play x mage cards) which gave my 60 gold on 3 maches, granted, I lose all of them, but well, it was fun to troll them a bit

I think they fixed the quest "bug" (where you could get multiple quests on one day by queuing them up without rerolling). Logged in today with 1 existing quest and only got 1 more (I cleared out two Shaman quests yesterday without rerolling).

Played a steal Rogue deck that got Doomhammer and Fire Elemental. If I wasn't holding Ooze I probably would've lost.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I think they fixed the quest "bug" (where you could get multiple quests on one day by queuing them up without rerolling). Logged in today with 1 existing quest and only got 1 more (I cleared out two Shaman quests yesterday without rerolling).

Played a steal Rogue deck that got Doomhammer and Fire Elemental. If I wasn't holding Ooze I probably would've lost.

They did indeed fix that. It was hidden in the extended patch notes. Pretty crappy bug to fix.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member

I think the "quest" queue still exists though, right? You will just get multiple quests the next day you log in (unless you've rerolled one which resets the queue).

Dahbomb

Top 9 decks in HS according to VS:

Midrange Shaman
Zoolock
Face Hunter
Dragon Warrior
Secret Hunter
Pirate Warrior
Spell Druid
Tempo Mage
Beast Druid

I see a pattern here.

Midrange Shaman's win % has gone up even more.

Dahbomb

IGN: 11 Things We Want From the Next Expansion

I feel like the author is being a bit too ambitious. Half of these wouldn't necessarily be part of an expansion/adventure if they were ever to be introduced into the game.

The first two will never come in an expansion but rather a full retooling of HS (as in HS 2.0).

The rest aside from Tournament mode are certainly doable in an expansion.

More than anything I want Blizzard to surprise/shock me. Come up with something that I haven't thought of or seen before that isn't based on some RNG clown fiesta mechanic.

Pooya

New classes won't happen. They already have serious issues managing nine classes, hell, we never had 9 viable classes at the same time lol. and there is really not much design space left anyway. This will never happen.

inky

I wonder if they would go through the trouble of printingthe exact amount of cards for every expansion if they ever were to introduce new heroes... Just for Wild's and Arena's sake? At that point I feel that introducing 1 hero would not be enough and they should probably think of adding 2-4 at once.

Not that it is happening anytime soon, or at all...

Surprise at no replay mode suggestion. That's like 1st or 2nd in my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom