• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

The Hearthstone Championship finals starts in 30 minutes (during the opening ceremony).

JasonZhou v Hamster
Amnesiac v Pavel
che0nsu v Cydonia
HotMEOWTH v DrHippi

Levi

Banned
The Hearthstone Championship finals starts in 30 minutes (during the opening ceremony).

JasonZhou v Hamster
Amnesiac v Pavel
che0nsu v Cydonia
HotMEOWTH v DrHippi

Let's hope all three north americans win today! And, uh, Hamster, for the memes.

wiibomb

BlizzCon opening ceremonies which is where they reveal the expansions and big content updates for all their games.

At 12:30 PST will be the HS specific panel where they will give more details, probably more card reveals and then talking about other stuff not important enough to announce on the main stage.

Aprox. 15 minutes 'til the Opening Ceremony (Lasts 1 hour) and then HS!
11AM PDT: Opening Ceremony
12PM PDT:Hearthstone World Championship - Pre-Show
1:15PM PDT: Hearthstone – What’s Next

thanks I'll keep watching then...

I know I'm crazy, but I really hope they add new modes, if not may be the new expansion is good enough

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

JasonZhou v Hamster
Amnesiac v Pavel
che0nsu v Cydonia
HotMEOWTH v DrHippi

Nope, after the ceremony

Levi

Banned
thanks I'll keep watching then...

I know I'm crazy, but I really hope they add new modes, if not may be the new expansion is good enough

I don't want new modes. I want them to improve the existing modes. Rework ranked, fix arena, make tavern brawl great again.

Levi

Banned
all-aboard-the-hype-train-o.gif

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to that relaxing vacation he promised us?

Mean Streets of Gadgetzan doesn't sound very relaxing.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
#WhensCards?

Bring back the brode pls :(

bjaelke

All in the Family: Each class belongs to one of the city's three factions. Your class cards and neutral minions all fall into that faction's theme. The affiliations are:

Grimy Goons: Hunter, Paladin, Warrior
Kabal: Mage, Priest, Warlock
Jade Lotus: Druid, Rogue, Shaman

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Aggro hunter buff first card.

Didn't catch the mana cost though, so don't know if good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom