• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

nPFz0Pw.jpg

Edit: oops, already posted-

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
O1VFMXu.png

I don't get it... am I reading this incorrectly? Looks like straight up power creep.

It's basically a 3/5. Once it attacks and kills something, it'll probably kill itself on its next turn if not healed.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Collectable Coin is kinda funny. Doesn't seem quite good enough to be worth a card probably, but still interesting.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
O1VFMXu.png

I don't get it... am I reading this incorrectly? Looks like straight up power creep.

maybe, but unless you spend resources healing it, it trades evenly with a 3/2

it's a 3/5 by the time you can use it. hit something with 3 attack on that turn and it dies the next turn

sick priest card though

Wait, summon doesn't remove it from your deck? Now that's insane.

No it does, what they doesn't show was that it was used via Gang up x2.

Again its an interesting card but to pull off what they showed I think you'll need a lot of setup. You need to NOT draw it first of all, and have 2 copies of gang up in hand. Then you need to draw it or pull it via another pirate (also means you can't use a pirate until you have enough copies of gang up) then once you have everything setup the way you want it you have to have another pirate in your hand.

You won't want to have a deck with a lot of pirates because playing one will pull out this card and if you aren't ready for it or can't combo it as well then its not that useful.

Again I like it but what they showed needs a hell of a lot of setup.

Dahbomb

They are trying to push buffing in paladin.

The legendary paladin card seems bad.
The Legendary Paladin card seems really good for slower Control Paladin to hold off early aggression. If you took some damage, just having your opponent attacking into it heals yourself.

It has the Mistress of Pain effect while having Divine Shield AND Taunt. I think it's quite strong mathematically speaking.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
They seem to be really trying to push that buff paladin that Reynad's been pushing.

gutshot

The Legendary Paladin card seems really good for slower Control Paladin to hold off early aggression. If you took some damage, just having your opponent attacking into it heals yourself.

It has the Mistress of Pain effect while having Divine Shield AND Taunt. I think it's quite strong mathematically speaking.

The only problem with using it in the early game is the heals might not do anything. If you can buff it up, it becomes insane though.

Dahbomb

I thought they were trying to push a "Tricky Rogue" theme?

A lot of these Rogue cards are straight up tempo minion oriented deck cards.

They are also pushing weenie Aggro Paladin.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I thought they were trying to push a "Tricky Rogue" theme?

A lot of these Rogue cards are straight up tempo minion oriented deck cards.

Tricky Priests.

I think they said that was also something they thought about for Rogue, but I think the primary comment was on Tricky Priests.

I like this one. Good card for a slower deck. Should net you 4 hp most of the time, it's allows a paladin to do something pro-active on turn 3 where they don't have a ton of options.

Just a solid card imo.

It's okay but if you told me that was a rare or epic I wouldn't have been surprised at all. For a legendary where you only get 1 feels like it should be a liiitle bit better.

Szadek

O1VFMXu.png

Well, not really. Once you can trade with it it's 3/5 and it only has to take 3 damage to die before you can use it again.
Good be good in priest,though.
So it basically heal you for 4 most of the time?
Could be pretty good on it's own, but with N'Zoth, this card will most likely get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom