• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeD.nL

It's okay but if you told me that was a rare or epic I wouldn't have been surprised at all. For a legendary where you only get 1 feels like it should be a liiitle bit better.

It's definitely not an exciting card or anything, but I've played a lot of control Paladin and my turn 3's were almost always lacklustre. This gives me something to play on that turn and helps my gameplan. Couldn't ask for more.

Well, not really. Once you can trade with it it's 3/5 and it only has to take 3 damage to die before you can use it again.
Good be good in priest,though.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it being power creep either. It is a 3/5 the turn you use it, but then by the end of the turn it's basically a 3/3 whether it trades or not. Unless you heal it or give it something relevant like taunt, your opponent can potentially just ignore it and it'll likely go 1:1.

Rogue getting some of Shaman's spells like Lava Burst could be bad too.

I've gotten lava burst with rogue through burgle/etc.. It's really not even that good. It's actually kind of bad on the rogue spell curve as shadowstrike deals 5 damage for 3 without the overload. Only great for face damage but even there it's just 5 damage for 5 mana.

Dahbomb

Alright I just read that card wrong. LOL!

Need to do read these cards more slowly, a lot of cards are coming at a rapid pace.

bjaelke

9LBilza.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Alright I just read that card wrong. LOL!

Need to do read these cards more slowly, a lot of cards are coming at a rapid pace.

I've noticed that we are more likely to get cards wrong when they're revealed late. Read up, bro. =)

Finja is really cool not sure how good it'll end up being maybe with the right setup it could be really powerful like Anyfin like someone mentioned earlier.

gutshot

As a Hunter main, I can already tell I'm going to be so triggered when a Priest Potion of Madnesses my Kindly Grandmother into my Firey Bat and then Talonpriests the Big Bad Wolf. Talk about a board flip, jeez.

Magnus

As a Hunter main, I can already tell I'm going to be so triggered when a Priest Potion of Madnesses my Kindly Grandmother into my Firey Bat and then Talonpriests the Big Bad Wolf. Talk about a board flip, jeez.

We priests need SOMETHING. Help.

So why is counterfeit coin a card? Half an innervate? 1/3rd of a prep. I kind of see why they don't want to give rogue innervate, so why half an innervate? Basically only useful for combo and auctioneer? I don't get the reasoning behind giving rogue this card, as an actual card, with no body attached or combo text.

seriously, screw that druid card, "cool concept" fu, as it's not busted already.

I dunno, it seems great because it can be a free 7/7 but it's also a card that is dead until 10 mana. But I know once they start playing this card and ragnaros in the same turn, I'll hate it lol.

Kornflayx

Is the Druid legendary as good as I think it is? In a perfect world, Druid can now drop 2x Arcane Giant, 1x Kun for free on turn 10. Maybe a deathrattle deck with an additional N'Zoth in there?

Is the Druid legendary as good as I think it is? In a perfect world, Druid can now drop 2x Arcane Giant, 1x Kun for free on turn 10. Maybe a deathrattle deck with an additional N'Zoth in there?

Really tough to say. It gives me that Aviana vibe, where everyone thought it was nuts and it ended up being a bit underwhelming.

Dahbomb

I think the combo with Aviana makes it particularly noteworthy. Seems like a Ramp Druid card. In many cases it's like not as strong as Arcane Giant but it has the flexibility of the 10 armor.

Shaman player misses lethal twice and still wins anyway. Sounds about right.

Kornflayx

I think the combo with Aviana makes it particularly noteworthy. Seems like a Ramp Druid card. In many cases it's like not as strong as Arcane Giant but it has the flexibility of the 10 armor.

Shaman player misses lethal twice and still wins anyway. Sounds about right.

Aviana into Kun into 8 other big minions, the dream.

squidyj

So why is counterfeit coin a card? Half an innervate? 1/3rd of a prep. I kind of see why they don't want to give rogue innervate, so why half an innervate? Basically only useful for combo and auctioneer? I don't get the reasoning behind giving rogue this card, as an actual card, with no body attached or combo text.

I dunno, it seems great because it can be a free 7/7 but it's also a card that is dead until 10 mana. But I know once they start playing this card and ragnaros in the same turn, I'll hate it lol.

too bad you can't play him with aviana in standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom