• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Nightbane is interesting as hell. Probably not good, but interesting.

Moroes is probably straight up fucking busted.

Why? It is worse than any other hard removal isn't it? Can't go through taunts, activates death rattles, forces face damage. Only because it is neutral?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Nightbane is interesting as hell. Probably not good, but interesting.

Moroes is probably straight up fucking busted.

Moroes is insane. Just completely bonkers. There must be more to it somehow.

Nightbane is the kind of card that might end up seeing play in the aggressive all-in type of aggro decks. Throw out the nightbane and if they have the answer you lose, but if they don't its GG.

Nightbane is interesting as hell.

Probably not good, but interesting.

I was trying to figure out if the card text is mistranslated or if the other player actually gets a Nightbane that will give you a Nightbane when it dies. If that's the case, it could work in a Priest deck with Silence or you could just have a Shadow Word: Death ready to kill the one they get and you would get a second 6/7 that they have to deal with. The dream scenario would be pretty hilarious to see play out, but it's probably not a reliable strategy. I suppose it could also work in Shaman Evolve decks since it's very likely to survive through at least 1 trade and then you just get rid of its downside. Probably still not as good as Flamewreathed Faceless, though.

Why? It is worse than any other hard removal isn't it? Can't go through taunts, activates death rattles, forces face damage. Only because it is neutral?

That's an awesome Control Warrior card. Remove a minion and get a 4/3 body for 4. Yeah, you have to take face damage, but CW does that all the time anyway.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

It is hard removal with a body attached. Literally a guaranteed 2-for-1. Strongest tempo play in the game. Who cares if it doesn't go through taunts? It killed the taunt. Literally every deck would want this. Aggro decks. Control decks. Everything.

It is hard removal with a body attached. Literally a guaranteed 2-for-1. Strongest tempo play in the game. Who cares if it doesn't go through taunts? It killed the taunt. Literally every deck would want this. Aggro decks. Control decks. Everything.

Yeah, I mean, the card is only bad against Sylvanas and super high attack minions that you don't want to take the damage from. It's absolutely insane against everything else.

I expect it to be a card people complain a lot about.

squidyj

I was writing my impressions of the cards until i got to the paladin card.

no.
there is no way that's a real card
there is no way any of this is real.

moroes would have been an insane card.

fertygo

I replace Arathi Weaponsmith with Moroes if the text is true lol

sounds too bonker to be true tho, boss card only maybe

no way they releasing neutral card like this after everyone so mad with BGH and neutral card that used in every deck

The prince shit tho, is Warrior hate card, holy shit.. midrange warrior is fucked :(

edit: and itssss fake

won't put behind blizz for similar warrior hate card tho

Don't fall for the fake leaks. Only believe trusted sources, like Brian Kibler, of Brian Kibler Gaming.

Cn1DhhkUkAAEw7y.jpg

Source

Pooya

Moroes wouldn't make sense, it's like auto include in every deck for every class. They said they are not doing that again. so yeah fake. I don't think they should print any weapon class hate cards either. Like that card is reverse blade flurry for 5 mana and a body sure, lol.

Dahbomb

Damn it I missed the fake leaks!

Also Kripp has been ranting about Sap a ton lately. Just a lot of hot air, Sap maybe to much in Arena but it's fine in Constructed.

squidyj

nah, they should remove

sap
hex
entomb
polymorph
polymorph boar
tinkmaster overspark
and silence effects

from the game, then all can bask in the glory of the deathrattle.

Pooya

when there was the talk of nerfs and silence in general, I said they should nerf sap, they didn't. Now that they nerfed flurry they can't nerf sap. It feels that they want rogue to have good single target removals but not board clear. Shadowstrike is really good, I'm actually not sure why people still don't play 2, it has so many targets.

The correct thing was to nerf sap but keep flurry, then rogue would have been a more well rounded class, able to defend itself, possibly play control decks even, now it's out the door.

nah, they should remove

sap
hex
entomb
polymorph
polymorph boar
tinkmaster overspark
and silence effects

from the game, then all can bask in the glory of the deathrattle.

I have an idea. Replace all existing minions with numbers. If you play a number that is higher than your opponent's last number, you win that fight. If you play a number that is the same as the last, then you go into battle and we'll have a special rule to determine who wins. And now that I think about it, you should play cards only off the top of your deck because having a hand is perhaps OP. Let's call the new version, Hearthstone War.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Damn it I missed the fake leaks!

Moroes was a 4 mana 4/3 that had the poison effect on a 1/1 weapon. Nightbane was a 4 mana 6/7 that had a deathrattle to summon Nightbane for your opponent. The Paladin card was 4 mana silence a deathrattle and kill it.

I don't think anything else was worth mentioning? Some of the descriptions weren't even translated correctly.

fertygo

Moroes was a 4 mana 4/3 that had the poison effect on a 1/1 weapon. Nightbane was a 4 mana 6/7 that had a deathrattle to summon Nightbane for your opponent. The Paladin card was 4 mana silence a deathrattle and kill it.

I don't think anything else was worth mentioning? Some of the descriptions weren't even translated correctly.

There's Weapon class (Warrior) hate card 5 mana with body that doing reverse blade flurry

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Warlock had a spell that transformed his hero power into deal the damage to a random friendly demon, then using it a second time made the damage only 1. Seems silly in retrospect.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Moroes actually working like that would be just too much. RIGHT after they nerf BGH for giving too much tempo, they print that? One would hope they know better. I guess it slightly less bad because you have to take the face damage and you could protect a minion with taunts, but come on. Its neutral hard removal essentially and that sort of flies in the face of a lot of Blizzard's recent work on the game.

Dahbomb

Moroes was a neutral? Incredibly dumb then. Like they should put more effort into coming up with these fake cards if they think Blizzard would think of making that.

Xanathus

I didn't bother commenting on it because it was so goddamn obvious that they were all unsourced and fakes but Hearthstone GAF is still easily fooled.

kriskrosbbk

Browsing through the thread I am am surprised how basically noone is pissed with the iOS performance after the latest patch.I am mostly playing on my iPhone6 or iPad mini 2 ,both with terrible lag in menus or while playing.It is a well known issue but no word from Blizzard so far.Are most of you PC players here?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Browsing through the thread I am am surprised how basically noone is pissed with the iOS performance after the latest patch.I am mostly playing on my iPhone6 or iPad mini 2 ,both with terrible lag in menus or while playing.It is a well known issue but no word from Blizzard so far.Are most of you PC players here?

I've got a 6s+ and Air 2 and haven't had issues, but those are newer devices.

Playing Tavern Brawl, at 1 HP, Raven Idol, Alexstrasza.

Android performance has been poor with the recent patch too. So many times my turn ends when it clearly shows time remaining to attack.

Pooya

that fake warlock spell was awful. Would you really put a 2 mana spell that reduces 1 damage from life tap into your deck? it's really awful, never worth it.

Ladekabel

I'm mostly on PC but play Hearthstone on my phone from time to time. I'm on a 6S. Never had performance issues but I tried to start up Hearthstone yesterday and it wouldn't load me in the menu.

Heropon

And with today's second Gorehowl thanks to the Brawl I have all the classic Warrior cards. Maybe I should start thinking about trying control warrior or some other expensive deck.

Pooya

good thing I can get rid of tavern brawl and priest quests with my smurf at least, this would have taken a long time otherwise.

Sometimes I think the game is conspiring against me.

Trying to ride Zoolock to Rank 15 and keep running into roadblocks when I get one win away. Aggro Shamans that go first, Control Warriors, and Priests with Shadow Word Horror.

gutshot

The earlier brawl was a screw up? Thank god I got in early then as I was able to quickly finish a 5 win Shaman quest with their OP Murloc deck. Sounds like the new brawl is super slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom