• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?

andthebeatgoeson

Just started playing. Any smithy walk through? I don't want to lose any good weapons.

I lose the source weapon? I keep one skill from the source. What do the stars mean? And each weapon has a rating for power. Which transfers?

Just started playing. Any smithy walk through? I don't want to lose any good weapons.

I lose the source weapon? I keep one akil from the source. What do the stars mean? And each weapon has a rating for power. Which transfers?

All you transfer is one of the abilities of the weapon (i.e. "rupees+", "strength iv" etc etc). You just transfer if you get a new, much better weapon with an open slot that you want to put something specific in. I use it pretty rarely.

andthebeatgoeson

All you transfer is one of the abilities of the weapon (i.e. "rupees+", "strength iv" etc etc). You just transfer if you get a new, much better weapon with an open slot that you want to put something specific in. I use it pretty rarely.
Thanks. So, no sense in moving from a weapon with 110 power to 80? Cool. I was about to downgrade.

bobohoro

Weapons have 3 main factors:

Power
There is weapon rank (indicated by different skins) and weapon power (indicated by stars) for one.

Rank 1 starts at 80 power (0 stars) and rises by 8 points/star to 120 (5 stars)
Rank 2 starts at 150 power (0 stars) and rises by 15 points/star to 225 (5 stars)
Rank 3 starts at 280 power (0 stars) and rises by 28 points/star to 420 (5 stars)

Slots
Slots indicate the amount of skills a weapon can have. Skills cannot be deleted or overwritten, so empty slots are kinda awesome when building ultimate weapons. Rank also dictates how many slots a weapon can have.

Rank 1 can vary from 0 to 3
Rank 2 can vary from 3 to 6
Rank 3 can vary from 6 to 8

Skills
There are several categories. Strength will give additional damage to one of your charge attacks. Bonus gives various boosts for dropped weapons, materials or rupees. Element enhances (not strengthens) your weapon's elemental properties. A weapon can only have one of each skill of these 3, but there is no limit on category, so you can for example create a weapon with all 6 bonus skills.

Then there are three categories of sealed skills, that need KOs to unlock. The 1000KO-skills drop power up items or special/hearts after each series of 300 KOs when unlocked. The 2000KO-skills give power boosts against certain kinds of enemies. The 3000KO-skills are special skills that range from damage boosts for no guard/no healing, knockback resistance to health regen. Again, no skill can be on a weapon two times and additionally, only one KO-skill per category can be had. So Legendary, one special, one VS and one drop-skill.

Finally there is the 25000KO-Skill Legendary that gives every weapon a base power value of 300 and than adds 30points/star to that, up to 450. This gives you the highest base attack possible and is useful if you want rank 1/2 weapons as your ultimate.

For beginners this stuff is not that useful. But look out for the bonus-skills, you can already make some nice farming weapons with rank 2 gear. Getting 5 bonus skills (hearts+ is not needed) on a weapon for your favourite character makes getting rare materials and better weapons a lot easier. exp+ > materials+ > rupees+ > stars/slots+ in terms of early usefulness.

If you want to build endgame weapons you have some more considerations to make. Is your inherent element useful? Which attacks are the best for the character/weapon? Do I want to grind out the KOskills or settle for less?

Take my planned Midna as an example:
1. Darkness+ (applies the single damage boost to all enemies hit)
2. Strength III (her main combo)
3. Strength V (used to get darkness element and to clear crowds)
3. VS Undead (some resist dark element, so she needs it)
4. No Healing (not needed for A-Ranks and I prefer it to No Guarding since that's sometimes useful. Alternative: Compatriot, although that's not useful in all missions)
5. Legendary
6. Bombs+ (Or bow+)
7./8. Still open. Fill them up with Strength II and IV if going for pure damage, or get some bonus stuff on there, although that will ultimately not be useful if you are 100% done with the game.

And yeah, I only wrote all this to get away from doing my seminar paper. Which is due tomorrow. I'm a responsible student.

llehuty

*Weapon megapost*

Woah, good stuff. Nice guide for people that get into the game. I did find weapons the most confusing aspect of the game when I started playing it.

Also, a good reminder for new players, in adventure maps the standard A rank score is:

1200 kills or more
Under 15 minutes
Under 4000 damage (quarter of a heart is 100, so 10 hearts)

Kouriozan

There we go, first map finally completed

wiiu_screenshot_gamepqhqy7.jpg

All A rank too, just some heart pieces left, and then, Master Quest turn!
But we'll also get Majora's Mask pack soon and that means even more content to complete *_*

daydream

Banned
Started getting some of the second skulltulas but I felt like branching out a bit so I'm done with those for now. Will come back for them later, of course.

So I started Challenge Mode and.. I kinda fail to see the point of it? So it's the Faeron Woods map and I did a bunch of stuff, got graded on it and that was that. It was pretty neat to collect a buch of different materials but that seemed to be the extent of its usefulness. Please illuminate me, I'm probably missing something in my tired out state. :p

NeonZ

Challenge Mode was added by the first update. And, yes, it seems pretty pointless. I guess it was an unfinished mode that was originally supposed to have multiple levels but they decided to throw it in anyway.

darkmagus

But we'll also get Majora's Mask pack soon and that means even more content to complete *_*

Congrats!!! I am so far of even finishing the first map lol, and as you said Majora's pack is coming. We are probably going to be playing this game forever.

CBTech

I need these costumes. I'm glad they are finally putting them on the shop. This will get me to try and finish the TP map.

rhandino

Banned
Oh god, Yesterday I put money in my account for the DLC of Fantasy Life and didn't buy Steamworld Dig (Wii U) in hopes they put the costumes on sale.

Now to replay story mode in Skyward Sword style.

daydream

Banned
Adventure Mode is great, loving it so far. The new 8-bit character designs are neato.

Challenge Mode was added by the first update. And, yes, it seems pretty pointless. I guess it was an unfinished mode that was originally supposed to have multiple levels but they decided to throw it in anyway.

Yeah, super weird.

Nohar

Challenge Mode is underwhelming, to say the least.

As for Majora's Mask DLC, I'm not that thrilled... The game desperatly needs new maps and songs, and I guess that if they didn't add those for Master Quest or Twilight Princess (the 8-bit remix of TW overworld theme notwithstanding), we won't get any for the Majora's Mask DLC.

Kouriozan

Tried the Twilight map again, welp.
I doubt being level 150 is going to help much.
Edit : managed to go to the north blue aera of the map, it should be easier for a while.

Is the 100 Amiibo present medal glitched?. When I hit 100 Amiibo presents the other day no medal triggered but the counter in the medal list disappeared. Not that it ultimately matters all that much, just curious if anyone else ran into this.

Sagitario

I finally finished the Twilight Princess map last night, I also got all the skulltulas :D

Edit : managed to go to the north blue aera of the map, it should be easier for a while.

It does help. A lot. Anything closer to 100 and above, actually.
Lots of levels are doable at 70-80, just don't expect A ranks.

shaowebb

The Twilight Map is FAR more doable with a second player. My wife's sister only has 2 characters leveled past 30 (Ghirahim and Sheik around 50) and the rest were 30 or below...got half the map in 3 days playing 2 player to tag team maps. If you got a pro controller nearby holla at your boys and go in. Some good alts in there too.
Gold Fi, Glowing Ethereal Zant, Ghirahim without cape and with black arms

We are soooooo close to this but the Agitha lvl 3 weapon stage is killing us. Most fights involve being surrounded by 7 dinolfos out of nowhere and even with boomerang startups into launcher combos into buttefly into butterfly crash into dash cancel I CANNOT KEEP HER SAFE.

Please master...tell me how to Agitha.

Richie

The Twilight Map is FAR more doable with a second player. My wife's sister only has 2 characters leveled past 30 (Ghirahim and Sheik around 50) and the rest were 30 or below...got half the map in 3 days playing 2 player to tag team maps. If you got a pro controller nearby holla at your boys and go in. Some good alts in there too.
Gold Fi, Glowing Ethereal Zant, Ghirahim without cape and with black arms

We are soooooo close to this but the Agitha lvl 3 weapon stage is killing us. Most fights involve being surrounded by 7 dinolfos out of nowhere and even with boomerang startups into launcher combos into buttefly into butterfly crash into dash cancel I CANNOT KEEP HER SAFE.

Please master...tell me how to Agitha.

Far from a master myself, but what I did was leaving Agitha safe in that part of the map with the hookshot, and doing the mission as Link (who is sitting pretty at more than 60 levels above Agitha). That said, it seems one of the sacrifices of multiplayer is less monsters popping up, so I had to redo the mission twice before being able to kill 1,200 enemies within 15 minutes. Stuff like the Spinner or Epona helps a great deal killing lots of enemies fast.

Since you two are going at it together, right below the hookshot section there's a keep with no Dinolfos around (and which has a treasure chest for Agitha as well), were whoever's controlling Agitha can slowly rack up the KO count without fear of being attacked, while the other player does the lion's share of the mission. If any threat pops up, just go back to the hookshot part.

shaowebb

Far from a master myself, but what I did was leaving Agitha safe in that part of the map with the hookshot, and doing the mission as Link (who is sitting pretty at more than 60 levels above Agitha). That said, it seems one of the sacrifices of multiplayer is less monsters popping up, so I had to redo the mission twice before being able to kill 1,200 enemies within 15 minutes. Stuff like the Spinner or Epona helps a great deal killing lots of enemies fast.

Since you two are going at it together, right below the hookshot section there's a keep with no Dinolfos around (and which has a treasure chest for Agitha as well), were whoever's controlling Agitha can slowly rack up the KO count without fear of being attacked, while the other player does the lion's share of the mission. If any threat pops up, just go back to the hookshot part.

Sounds about how we do things...if we gotta play someone who can't hack it we go into Two Player and go wild with Sheik because all elements, Bolero of Fire and Water Shield keeping you from deranking are God Tier. Outside of the "sideline the little pansy" advice though do you know of any combos or cancel tactics for Agitha that make her better? I've made her as good as "serviceable" but currently her and Zant are just by and large the worst in the game for us with Agitha scraping behind Zant in last place by a large margin. Can't even find any invincibility frames for her to abuse on startup...

Richie

Sounds about how we do things...if we gotta play someone who can't hack it we go into Two Player and go wild with Sheik because all elements, Bolero of Fire and Water Shield keeping you from deranking are God Tier. Outside of the "sideline the little pansy" advice though do you know of any combos or cancel tactics for Agitha that make her better? I've made her as good as "serviceable" but currently her and Zant are just by and large the worst in the game for us with Agitha scraping behind Zant in last place by a large margin. Can't even find any invincibility frames for her to abuse on startup...

Heh, reaffirming that I'm far from a master, I hear all this awesomeness about Sheik, and albeit I do love the girl to death (my highest leveled character behind Link, at 88 I think) I know not how to properly use said Bolero and Water Shield that I hear about everywhere. Or is it automatic? Afraid to say I'm in the same zone as you, I've relied on the Training Dojo to level up Agitha on account of not only I find her moveset ineffective for the most part, but worse of all, much less fun than any other given moveset in the game. It's a shame because the concept it's kickass but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. The giant beetle attack (rushing to the side right after she starts jumping) has helped some with crowds, but still....

shaowebb

Heh, reaffirming that I'm far from a master, I hear all this awesomeness about Sheik, and albeit I do love the girl to death (my highest leveled character behind Link, at 88 I think) I know not how to properly use said Bolero and Water Shield that I hear about everywhere. Or is it automatic? Afraid to say I'm in the same zone as you, I've relied on the Training Dojo to level up Agitha on account of not only I find her moveset ineffective for the most part, but worse of all, much less fun than any other given moveset in the game. It's a shame because the concept it's kickass but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. The giant beetle attack (rushing to the side right after she starts jumping) has helped some with crowds, but still....

There probably isn't any saving Agitha. If you mash regular attack 3 times she throws out a tornado...this is crucial to all her stuff I've found. You see once airborn you can hit her strong attack to summon the big butterfly and it will keep you airborn and juggling enemies, but most importantly it keeps you from being hit. While Airborn I can usually hit regular attack twice then I have to end with strong attack before her butterfly gauge is gone to make it crash into the ground for an explosion. Wait too long and she is a sitting duck as she glides back down. As soon as the butterfly explodes you have to dash to cancel out of the recovery.

Thats really it. She doesn't have a lot she can cancel out of since her startup is worse than her recovery. She is meant to be played at a large distance and I generally whif her startup attacks a lot to just get her airborn from a safe distance so I can charge in safely to use her butterfly. You can mash regular attack 4 times and then hit strong to get a beetle attack off if they get too close to stay safe, but other than those tricks....meeeeeeeeh.

SHEIK GUIDE FOR ALL WHO NEED "A" RANKS
Sheik is incredible. Her songs give her an element, but the element is based entirely ON THE COMBO YOU DID BEFORE HITTING STRONG ATTACK. You can tell which element you have because it puts a music note below your special meter after a combo the color of the element.

this is the combos using warriors style buttons where Y= regular and X= strong

YX = Serenade of Water: Puts a shield around Sheik that absorbs 4 hearts of damage. The shield has no time limit and stays on until it takes enough damage to break.

YYX = Bolero of Fire: Puts a "trap" on the ground that detonates a few seconds later, inflicting heavy damage on anything standing on the trap.

YYYX = Song of Storms: Puts a different shield around Sheik that knocks enemies away from her, inflicting light damage. This can stack with the water shield but is limited in time.

YYYYX = Nocturne of Shadow: Puts a shadow on the ground that pulls enemies into it, trapping them in place. You can put this down to hold an enemy in place, then set up Bolero of Fire and hold them still so they can't escape the fire damage.

YYYYYX = Prelude of Light: Puts a square of light on the ground. While standing in it, Sheik's special gauge fills. I don't think it charges allies' meters, only your own.

...so basically do one of those combos then hit Strong attack to cast the spell. Want Bolero of Fire? Hit YYX and then once you see the music note in red hit X to lay down the trap that does probably the most damage in the game. Want the water shield? Hit YX and then once you see the blue note below your gauge hit X again.

Sheik is probably the most brutal character I've ever seen in any musou title. She can charge her own gauge, trap enemies in place and then hit them with inescapable damage, and she can just flat out IGNORE damage and stack shields so not only can she yolo through crowds, but for a time it will hurt her opponents as well.

Agitha is one of those characters who are awesome in theory, but severely flawed in execution. If you want to make use of her, the options are severely limited:

Crowd control - YYY(tornado)->X (second tornado). Pressing Y again before the butterfly comes up will ground you so you can repeat as necessary to get that KO count up. The cooldown/recovery on any other move will get you ganked from even the fodder, which is quite the achievement in any warriors game.

Individual bosses - YX, dodge cancel to repeat till dead. Or dodge cancel the next move (giant beetle) and lay nonstop giant beetle traps.

Shaowebb already covered how awesome Shiek is, that darkness field is ridiculous and having the damage buffer is next level stuff.

shaowebb

Just got all the weapon tiers from the Adventure map. Only 2 stages weren't played. Still haven't farmed all the A rank rewards or skulltulas from that map either. Twilight map and Master Quest map need work too.

Yc8OvRI.png

BTW stealth edit on my earlier Sheik guide...I got the Serenade of water and Bolero of fire combo setups mixed up.
M9eJWGR.png

YYYYYX = Prelude of Light: Puts a square of light on the ground. While standing in it, Sheik's special gauge fills. I don't think it charges allies' meters, only your own.

Only your own, but then I don't think the AI even uses SP the same way that players do. It won't refill your co-op partners SP either. Worth mentioning too is that it fills your SP gauge completely.

This makes Sheik ideal for the levels with trials or where you go from battle to battle with wait in-between, as well as for fighting boss battles. When the boss is doing their nonsense, you can refill your SP and recharge your water shield. Always have that water shield up.

Sheik's water & light attacks are amazing. Darkness is the most useful after that. Lightning is okay for clearing corridors, but if you want to defeat as many enemies as quickly as possible then it's more of a hindrance.

Kouriozan

It does help. A lot. Anything closer to 100 and above, actually.
Lots of levels are doable at 70-80, just don't expect A ranks.
Yeah, I watched some video and increasing your level does increase your defense somehow, you take less damage.
I have nearly 5M rupees saved but right now I'm getting heart pieces on the first map, it help level up a bit while completing more content.
Also doing the "create all potions" medal since it takes 29 battles if you never used one.

bobohoro

Sheik is probably the most brutal character I've ever seen in any musou title.

I'd say that title goes to Kuzan in Pirate Warriors 2. Logia Users are OP overall, but he takes the cake with his Ice Age spam.

Sheik also loses some usefulness on the Twilight Map, where the Water Shield gets obliterated by every hit and generals can take off half your health along with it. But for the main game and first two adventure maps, she is probably the safest bet for A-Ranks in the game.

I'd say that title goes to Kuzan in Pirate Warriors 2. Logia Users are OP overall, but he takes the cake with his Ice Age spam.

It's a discussion for a different thread, but Kuzan isn't even the best in PW2. Not even second best. Probably third though, and he's the best companion in the game. Ener + Kuzan as partner is the best combo of that game.

And on that note, Ener is the most brutal character I've ever seen in a Warriors title.

bobohoro

It's a discussion for a different thread, but Kuzan isn't even the best in PW2. Not even second best. Probably third though, and he's the best companion in the game. Ener + Kuzan as partner is the best combo of that game.

And on that note, Ener is the most brutal character I've ever seen in a Warriors title.

Now I'm curious, it's been a while since I plat'd the game, but I still remember Kuzan being the best since he is virtually unhitable without much effort and Ice Age is a constant, free, wide-ranged musou-like attack that deals ridiculous damage to officers if you perform the kick afterwards. I'd guess Enel would be better, but he needs Mantra and Style Action to really shine. Who is the other one though? Dual Blackbeard?

And yeah, probably should shift it to the musou community thread, should really subscribe to that for the future.

Yay I can finally play as the Twilight Princess character designs I loved so much, but never got to be able to use because there was no store here that had it as a pre-order bonus. :|

Now I'm curious, it's been a while since I plat'd the game, but I still remember Kuzan being the best since he is virtually unhitable without much effort and Ice Age is a constant, free, wide-ranged musou-like attack that deals ridiculous damage to officers if you perform the kick afterwards. I'd guess Enel would be better, but he needs Mantra and Style Action to really shine. Who is the other one though? Dual Blackbeard?

And yeah, probably should shift it to the musou community thread, should really subscribe to that for the future.

Nah, Ener doesn't need style action to shine, but of course it helps. Weirdly enough Ener is the fastest character in that game, and even weirder is that his best attacks are not electricity-based. His square-combo is ridiculously fast and strong. Every enemy in the game can be cornered by simply mashing square and dash to keep the combo going. If you enter style action and do the square combo and finish with triangle to use the fully-charged eagle you'll annihilate your opponent. Furthermore his lvl 2 special attack is one of the best in the game, effectively killing everything on the screen, unlike Kuzan's special attack.

Indeed, the other one is dual Blackbeard. Very odd character as his normal combos are kind of whatever, but his lvl 1 special attack is by far the best lvl 1 attack in the game (same as Whitebeard's lvl 2), and getting SP is pretty easy in PW2. So you can just run around, spamming lvl 1 special attacks and opening chests to refill it.

Kuzan is the best partner because his triangle square square combo is insane, but it can only be done in style action, however partners are always in style action when called upon. And then of course square square triangle triangle like you mentioned. Kizaru, Marco, Whitebeard and surprisingly Usopp are also incredibly strong.

But anyway, back on track. There's a PW2 OT for this ;b Not that there's too much going on in this thread until the Majora's Mask DLC gets more details.

bobohoro

My hype level for PW3 just increased some more, and I already am looking forward to it more than Bloodborne, nearly as much as Persona 5 or X. :D

Really need to give PW2 another spin one of these days, just to better remember that Enel stuff and go crazy again with Kizaru.

But anyway, back on track. There's a PW2 OT for this ;b Not that there's too much going on in this thread until the Majora's Mask DLC gets more details.

Haha, yeah, back to HW. I backed off from the Twilight Map for the moment, focusing on finishing the other adventure maps. I mean, I still need a handful of Skulltulas, lots of hearts and a couple of A-Ranks. Hopefully, by the time I'm done with that, I'll be able to more efficiently tackle the Twilight content. Most of my characters are still around Lv60, only Link (107) and Ganondorf (79) are really viable right now. Except Ganondorf has stupidly hard stages.

I really question the design decisions involved here. The Twilight content basically assumes you finished most of the base game and leveled up to Lv99 with at least half the cast. That's around 150 hours of game time, which is quite a lot, especially for a game only a select few people enjoy enough to play this extensively. It would be something different if the DLC also gave you more options to better level up, an easier way to obtain good weapons (or like, let us costumise them more freely!) or increased rupee gain. All we got was increased material drops, which in itself is nice, but makes some of the more pressing changes that were ignored all the more obvious.

I could really do with an expansion pack for this game, changing some of the systems (like the smithy), since Koei nearly all the time made the end game grind and costumisation more bearable and interesting with those. I still hope for some more patches (and give us detailed patch notes, dammit!) and maybe the MM pack has some surprises in store for us. Like new skills, higher weapon ranks, or something.

And after playing Smash I'd really like some custom options for movesets. Or some rpg-mechanics to level and enhance charge attacks. They already did the musou costumisation with Ken's Rage, which was pretty awesome, so why not take it to the next level? Especially with a game that has a smaller amount of characters.

shaowebb

Since Sheik and Agitha are not exactly intuitive and take some learning feel free to link to that post in the OP to help folks unleash the fury easier. If someone made it as far as clearing Adventure Map with all A rank and didn't know Sheik I think its probably needed...
If you want we could try to do write ups for other cast to link as well. I know summoning circle Lana was one I saw folks try to learn and figuring out what the safest strings/most damaging strings are per moveset is pretty important too.

Yeah, me and many others have written explanations for all the characters too but they're way back in the thread somewhere. I don't know, most people in this thread now are the same people who have gotten far into the game. Could have used something like that in the OT a long time ago. I was considering making a FAQ some time ago but right when I was thinking of doing it, all the questions that kept coming up stopped coming.

If you want to do a write up for all the characters then go ahead; I'll put it in the OP.

shaowebb

Yeah, me and many others have written explanations for all the characters too but they're way back in the thread somewhere. I don't know, most people in this thread now are the same people who have gotten far into the game. Could have used something like that in the OT a long time ago. I was considering making a FAQ some time ago but right when I was thinking of doing it, all the questions that kept coming up stopped coming.

If you want to do a write up for all the characters then go ahead; I'll put it in the OP.

Cool. I'm about to go to work, but my wife is home. She has a really slick Ghirahim and knows how to utilize all the dash cancels to keep him safe and can do a good write up of which strings work best for what. I play a mean Naginata Impa and have some stuff on Power Gauntlet Link that I feel folks should know (not as safe as he seems).

Characters on my to do list for exploring and grinding tech on though include Epona, Great Fairy, Zant, and Darunia.

Thanks for the Sheik write-up. I actually came into this thread to ask what her Prelude of Light move did.

Since we're talking hard maps and co-op. Does anyone know how the ranking works between players? My sister and I had a blast playing Legend mode but when trying to get A Ranks she would usually trip me up somehow so we haven't been playing together much ever since.

I think There's just a couple levels left in Legend mode anyway, but it'd be nice to be able to do more co-op with her, especially if it's as vital for the maps as some of you are saying.

NeonZ

i finally got the Legendary skill for the Golden Gloves. I really don't like using joke weapons...

Since we're talking hard maps and co-op. Does anyone know how the ranking works between players? My sister and I had a blast playing Legend mode but when trying to get A Ranks she would usually trip me up somehow so we haven't been playing together much ever since.

Damage and KOs taken by the players are added up for the final rankings. So, yes, if the other player is hit too much it might actually get in your way.

Nohar

Thanks for the Sheik write-up. I actually came into this thread to ask what her Prelude of Light move did.

I think There's just a couple levels left in Legend mode anyway, but it'd be nice to be able to do more co-op with her, especially if it's as vital for the maps as some of you are saying.

As far as I know, the ranking works the exact same way as in solo-mode, except that the game takes into account not only your K.O count and your damage taken, but her as well.
Each of you have an independant K.O meter on your screen, showing how many monsters the player playing on this screen killed. You just have to make sure that the numbers add up to 1200 K.O minimum before completing a mission (example: if you killed 700 dudes and she killed 500, the sum of your killing is 1200: you reached the minimum required to get rank A).
Since it also works that way for damage taken, just make sure to not get more than 10 hearts (25 hearts on difficult/red maps) worth of damage combined (example: if you lost 5 hearts worth of damage, and she lost 6, your damage taken count add up to 11 hearts, ie. 4400 damages, which means you will get the B rank medal).
Remember that on Master Quest maps, you may not need to kill 1200 dudes. For example, in missions in which you must not be hit, you don't have a minimal required amount of monsters to kill at all, and you can make a beeline for the boss. And in maps in which you can't heal, you can take as much damage as you want - as long as it doesn't kill you, that is.

Top Bottom