• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?

What if I have no knowledge of and no interest in One Piece?

Yeah, then you're probably not going to enjoy it quite as much. Just like HW, PW has great fan-service. PW's story-line is kind of nonsense (even more nonsense than HW's story-line), but the gameplay is really stellar. The characters are interesting and all have their own unique perks. Their movesets are really well done, better than any other musou game I've seen. I love the combo system in PW, it combines the X and Y button in a better way.

PW2 has been on sale a bunch on PSN recently and after the discount I'd definitely say it's worth it. The game feels amazing. It has a lot of similar mechanics to HW too.

DVCY201

Whew, this game has completely changed my opinion on Musou. Just came back from a friends and we had a ton of fun in co-op, trying different characters, planning out routes, working combos out. Although he had to play with a Wii Remote, so I'll have to pick up a Pro Controller soon.

Ton of fun, and definitely a great crossover idea.

Believe it or not, I could even see a Metroid Musou happening (Metroid Force or something like that lol) after running around here. If only to hear what remixes would come of it.

I'd like some recommendations like Unison.

Samurai Warriors 4 is out next month on PS4 (which is physical and has a CE) PS3 and Vita (those 2 are download only) This is the most polished on the recent WArriors games (I have the game on vita from Japan)
The biggest difference in SW4 compared to the other is a it has CAW (create a warrior, as in create your own unique playable character) and it allows you to control 2 people in the same battle so imagine controlling Link and Zelda in the same fight. You control one and can order the other around and switch between the 2 characters during the level as much as you like. And as the title implies it's based on Japanese history, specifically Sengoku Jidai. There is also a visual novel element to this game which started in SWC (mentioned at the bottom of this post)

There is Dynasty Warriors 8 CE based on Chinese history, specifically the Three Kingdoms period. This like Hyrule only allows you to control 1 character and also doesnt have CAW mode (CAW mode is usually a Empires game adddition so SW4 having it was a nice surprise) This game allows you to merge skills from weapons just like Hyrule, unlike Hyrule and SW this game allows playable character to use the weapon from any other playable character. This is physical on PS4 and Vita, and a on PS3 though PS3 is just the XL expansion and not the main game. There's also ambition mode which is like a build your own town mode (its a rather lite version of that though)

Then there's Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, this is a mash up based on Dynasty and Samurai Warriors with a few characters from other games like Dead or Alive and Soul Caliber. The story is about a demon who manipulates time (thats how all the characters from DW and SW can fight together) and is just feature packed with content (thats not to say DW and SW arent but Warriors Orochi is on another level here (that's because its kinda a game and a half and this is it's third re release each time added more content. especially this release it added an entire story set after the main games story))
This is out physically on PS4 and Xbox One and digitally on PS3 and Vita.

There are cross overs too

Gundam (there are 4 games, 3 is rated the best, reborn is the most recent) PS3 and 360 for all but Reborn, Reborn is PS3 only.
One Piece (there are 2 games, 1 is based on the manga, 2 is a new story (not canon) PS3 only
Fist of the North Star (there's 2, just get 2, 2 was a rather lazy effort as it's pretty much just a re release of 1 with added content, so if you played 1, 2 would disappoint.) PS3 and 360, 2 is also on Wii U DL only.

Warriors Legend of Troy out on PS3 and 360 is based on the Legend of Troy, not many characters, uses an item system where you have to place items into a squared grid to boost stats.

There are a few handheld exclusive games

Dynasty Warriors next for Vita its not bad but over uses the vita functions for minigames and gets annoying after a while it also doesnt cover the story of China as in depth as the console titles. It's based on Dynasty Warriors 7 too, so imo if you want a vita game get DW8CE instead.

Samurai Warriors Chronicles for 3DS, this game is amazing, its Samurai Warriors switching between 4 (yes 4) characters in a battle and at the end of battles acts like a mini visual novel allowing you to get a bit extra character development outside of battle. It was the first game to have a VN aspect to it and my favourite handheld warriors game.

I like how the music subtly changes when you pause the game. Also, character models look great, although Lana still looks out-of-place. She's fun to play as though.

TheMoon

I like when people ask things that I already say in the OP ;b

There's a screenshot too!

Nobody reads OPs when they can just post a random question and then look for color coded replies instead of doing work on their own :p

edit: aw yes, I have to rag on lazy posters because why? because my damn copy still hasn't arrived yet! gaaargh!

Durden77

Damn. Just played way too much of this today. Finished the "main quest".
Lovin Ganondorf's stuff.

No Warriors game has ever pulled me in like this. They do awesome stuff with the material, and I think the game is really well balanced for what it is.

LaNaranja

Playing through this has really made me wish for voice acting. The cutscenes look great, don't make me look at the bottom of the screen to read what is being said!

Zomba13

So is there a guide online for Adventure mode and what tiles to search with what to get the hidden reward thing? Because from what I can see there is no way of telling apart from randomly using things on things.

Is it based on the original LoZ and what you push/burn etc in each screen? It's been forever since I played the original LoZ and I never made it far anyway.

Nohar

I'm... disappointed with the soundtrack. On one hand you have classic Zelda songs, like the Main Theme and Zelda's Lullaby, and a couple of very good remix (such as Kakariko village and Skyloft), but on other hand you have tracks which sounds a lot like Dynasty Warriors ones... without the Zelda influence at all, and as a result feel a little out of place. Don't get me wrong, the OST is good, but I don't know... I expected more.

@Zomba13: Yup. It is based on the original LoZ. You can use a Compass to reveal an hidden location (it will not tell you which item to use though). So, if you actually remember the hidden locations, you don't need the compass to reveal those for you, and you can directly use the items you have. Some secrets are very obvious too. Overall you will need the compass only for places where you need to use the candle, bombs and power bracelets.
As a rule of thumb:
- If there is a bush which sticks out, you probably need to use the Candle on it.
- Bombs work only on walls.
- Water bombs work only on rocks in water. So no need for compass.
- Digging gloves work only on green titles (again, obvious).
- The power bracelet is used when you need to move things, such as statues and big rocks.
- The raft can only be used on a pontoon.
- Ice arrows can only be used on fire circles.
- You need to use the harp on titles where you can see 3 littles blue things which are, in fact, butterflies. It is the only way to play some stages, even if you unlocked the access to it.

Zomba13

I'm... disappointed with the soundtrack. On one hand you have classic Zelda songs, like the Main Theme and Zelda's Lullaby, and a couple of very good remix (such as Kakariko village and Skyloft), but on other hand you have tracks which sounds a lot like Dynasty Warriors ones... without the Zelda influence at all, and as a result feel a little out of place. Don't get me wrong, the OST is good, but I don't know... I expected more.

@Zomba13: Yup. It is based on the original LoZ. You can use a Compass to reveal an hidden location (it will not tell you which item to use though). So, if you actually remember the hidden locations, you don't need the compass to reveal those for you, and you can directly use the items you have. Some secrets are very obvious too. Overall you will need the compass only for places where you need to use the candle, bombs and power bracelets.
As a rule of thumb:
- If there is a bush which sticks out, you probably need to use the Candle on it.
- Bombs work only on walls.
- Water bombs work only on rocks in water. So no need for compass.
- Digging gloves work only on green titles (again, obvious).
- The power bracelet is used when you need to move things, such as statues and big rocks.
- The raft can only be used on a pontoon.
- Ice arrows can only be used on fire circles.

:D thanks a lot!

This game kind of feels like a technical mess. The framerate is all over the place, and I tried the local co op (and boy it felt lame to have to look at the crummy Wii U pad when I have a 60 inch TV right there) which only made performance worse. Yikes.

I'll stick around for the fanservice at least, I guess. I'm surprised at how unpolished this feels, spin-off or no.

Nohar

This game kind of feels like a technical mess. The framerate is all over the place, and I tried the local co op (and boy it felt lame to have to look at the crummy Wii U pad when I have a 60 inch TV right there) which only made performance worse. Yikes.

I'll stick around for the fanservice at least, I guess. I'm surprised at how unpolished this feels, spin-off or no.

The framerate gets better in some maps, but yeah, that's the thing that really disappointed me when I started playing. Rule of thumb: never play in the same aera as your NPC allies.

Dizzy

Banned
So is there a guide online for Adventure mode and what tiles to search with what to get the hidden reward thing? Because from what I can see there is no way of telling apart from randomly using things on things.

Is it based on the original LoZ and what you push/burn etc in each screen? It's been forever since I played the original LoZ and I never made it far anyway.
http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/zelda1/1stquest/overworldhighyes.shtml

That helps a bit. You can usually see whats different on that map to the map in the game e.g. bushes missing or holes in walls.

Luigiv

I use to play DW2, 3 & 4 exclusively in splitscreen coop mode on my friends PS2 back in the day and those framerates will forever haunt my memories. By comparison I can live with HW's single player performance.

I like how the music subtly changes when you pause the game. Also, character models look great, although Lana still looks out-of-place. She's fun to play as though.
I thought this was really cool as well. The music is all chill and traditional on the pause screen as you take a breather, then when you unpause it the beat drops in again and its all ~intense~.

The dynamic music was something I noticed within stages as well. Notably when you run into the crystal mine on the Goron level.

Jobbs

Banned

agreed.. it's very clunky, janky, and ugly. Feels like I'm in a time machine to 2007 or so. I don't find the novelty of a lot of people on screen by itself to be impressive anymore. they don't do anything. they stand around. it's kind of bad. everyone's just standing around except for you. doesn't feel at all like a battle, but like some (rather early) tech demo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So you can charge Ganon's chain moves to fill his bar for his big AOE move.

Does anyone know if those charges benefit the actual chain move itself, or if it's just a way to build up that bar seperately?

So you can charge Ganon's chain moves to fill his bar for his big AOE move.

Does anyone know if those charges benefit the actual chain move itself, or if it's just a way to build up that bar seperately?

I want to say it's just the bar based on the move where you punch the energy orb still doing seemingly similar damage uncharged or not but I could be wrong.

Late to the thread but I've been rather enjoying this so far despite normally not clicking with most Musuo games I've tried (just some random entries from the main DW series and one of the Gundam spinoffs.)

I'm super impressed with the walking toolbox that is Sheik: I just love that she has a mess of elemental toys for most situations.
As people have already mentioned in the thread, the water shield is crazy, not only for the fact that it stays on until it's absorbed a certain amount of damage rather than being timed, but also because while it's up you're immune to both flinch and status effects. Bolero of Fire almost one-shots most boss weakpoints for me now as well and the light element putting down an area that recharges your special bar while you're in it is just all kinds of insane to me XD

I rather enjoy Zelda with the baton too, though I'm still feeling out the quirks of her moveset. She deals with anything less than a boss easily as they all get sucked up into the whirling death that is her strong attack alike, but I've yet to work out her combo of choice against weakpoints.

The only disappointment for characters so far is poor Agitha. I've used some of the tricks people mentioned here and elsewhere but she just kind of struggles to clear crowds compared to her contemporaries and while the butterfly juggle technique does decent damage it's surprisingly hard to aim at times and even makes the Z targetting camera freak out on the odd occasion :p

I'm also surprised at how bad the messaging in adventure mode is.
In one situation it wouldn't let me play a battle just saying to come back later and it finally relented when I unlocked the last character in Legend mode, despite the fact that said mission doesn't require you to play as them (it literally has nothing in the requirments at all.)
Now I'm one square below Lana's 3rd weapon type and there's a padlock on the arrow going up to it with no indication of what I need to progress. It's rather frustrating at times :eek:

While I like the general idea of the weakpoint system, it's somewhat annoying that there's very few ways to force the AI to trigger it as some bosses can stubbornly refuse to do the attacks that open them up sometimes and in Zant's case his attacks only have a random chance of even making it appear in the first place (and by random, I mean almost never :p ) For those folk you're basically required to cart along a full magic bar just to open them up sometimes.
It's less of a problem with foes like Volga who can be pressured into his super-armoured spear slam if you wail on him enough or Daruna who throws out weakpoint attacks like candy (though the one that leaves lava around him still sometimes catches me off guard :p )

Those gripes aside though, I'm definitely impressed and I've happily put money down for the DLC. I can't wait to see what else we'll get beyond the new Epona 'weapon' though as others suggest, I suspect 'true' Midna will be one the twilight princess pack's movesets :3

Ken

Ugh, I put my disc into the Wii U for the first time and get an Invalid Disc error. Put MH3U back in and it works fine.

edit: aw yes, I have to rag on lazy posters because why? because my damn copy still hasn't arrived yet! gaaargh!

That's okay, bro. That's okay.

Playing through this has really made me wish for voice acting. The cutscenes look great, don't make me look at the bottom of the screen to read what is being said!

I kind of agree, although I'm Swedish so I'm used to reading subtitles. Just think it sounds so quiet. At least Fi and Midna makes some noice.

Imo it's great. Most of the songs are definitely not something I'd listen to outside of the game and me, I've never been much of an electric-guitar guy. That said, the soundtrack is a great mix of remasters and new tunes that really fit the Zelda-universe, and all songs really fit great with the atmosphere and gameplay.

I thought this was really cool as well. The music is all chill and traditional on the pause screen as you take a breather, then when you unpause it the beat drops in again and its all ~intense~.

The dynamic music was something I noticed within stages as well. Notably when you run into the crystal mine on the Goron level.

Yeah, I really like dynamic music like that, it's a nice touch. I think it might also change when you activate your focus energy/magic.

Is there some kind of thread to add fellow Hyrule warriors players to your wii U friend list?

That would be this thread. Loads of people to add, just scroll back through the pages or use the search feature to find people quickly!

So the performance is not that good? Hmm, that's kind of a deal breaker to me, especially after the silky smooth 60fps gameplay from other Wii U titles that I've been playing.

Schlomo

Ugh, I put my disc into the Wii U for the first time and get an Invalid Disc error. Put MH3U back in and it works fine.

The same thing happened to my brother in law. It worked after a few attempts though. Maybe the disk is harder for the console to read than other games if you have a wonky laser, like Smash Bros. on Wii.

cand

I'm very surprised by how much I'm liking this game. Is not perfect but has a interesting storyline and is very fun.

So the performance is not that good? Hmm, that's kind of a deal breaker to me, especially after the silky smooth 60fps gameplay from other Wii U titles that I've been playing.

Eh, it's fine imo. It hasn't bothered me so far, however I've yet to try out the co-op, in which the performance seems to take a huge dip.

Samurai Warriors 4 is out next month on PS4 (which is physical and has a CE) PS3 and Vita (those 2 are download only) This is the most polished on the recent WArriors games (I have the game on vita from Japan)
The biggest difference in SW4 compared to the other is a it has CAW (create a warrior, as in create your own unique playable character) and it allows you to control 2 people in the same battle so imagine controlling Link and Zelda in the same fight. You control one and can order the other around and switch between the 2 characters during the level as much as you like. And as the title implies it's based on Japanese history, specifically Sengoku Jidai. There is also a visual novel element to this game which started in SWC (mentioned at the bottom of this post)

There is Dynasty Warriors 8 CE based on Chinese history, specifically the Three Kingdoms period. This like Hyrule only allows you to control 1 character and also doesnt have CAW mode (CAW mode is usually a Empires game adddition so SW4 having it was a nice surprise) This game allows you to merge skills from weapons just like Hyrule, unlike Hyrule and SW this game allows playable character to use the weapon from any other playable character. This is physical on PS4 and Vita, and a on PS3 though PS3 is just the XL expansion and not the main game. There's also ambition mode which is like a build your own town mode (its a rather lite version of that though)

Then there's Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, this is a mash up based on Dynasty and Samurai Warriors with a few characters from other games like Dead or Alive and Soul Caliber. The story is about a demon who manipulates time (thats how all the characters from DW and SW can fight together) and is just feature packed with content (thats not to say DW and SW arent but Warriors Orochi is on another level here (that's because its kinda a game and a half and this is it's third re release each time added more content. especially this release it added an entire story set after the main games story))
This is out physically on PS4 and Xbox One and digitally on PS3 and Vita.

There are cross overs too

Gundam (there are 4 games, 3 is rated the best, reborn is the most recent) PS3 and 360 for all but Reborn, Reborn is PS3 only.
One Piece (there are 2 games, 1 is based on the manga, 2 is a new story (not canon) PS3 only
Fist of the North Star (there's 2, just get 2, 2 was a rather lazy effort as it's pretty much just a re release of 1 with added content, so if you played 1, 2 would disappoint.) PS3 and 360, 2 is also on Wii U DL only.

Warriors Legend of Troy out on PS3 and 360 is based on the Legend of Troy, not many characters, uses an item system where you have to place items into a squared grid to boost stats.

There are a few handheld exclusive games

Dynasty Warriors next for Vita its not bad but over uses the vita functions for minigames and gets annoying after a while it also doesnt cover the story of China as in depth as the console titles. It's based on Dynasty Warriors 7 too, so imo if you want a vita game get DW8CE instead.

Samurai Warriors Chronicles for 3DS, this game is amazing, its Samurai Warriors switching between 4 (yes 4) characters in a battle and at the end of battles acts like a mini visual novel allowing you to get a bit extra character development outside of battle. It was the first game to have a VN aspect to it and my favourite handheld warriors game.

So having a vita which Warriors game game would you reccomend me getting more. SW4, DW8 or WO3? (or maybe all, or 2 of them) About the theme of each game I enter on a clean state, so I dont mind if its japanese history or chinese one (although I would love if the game will have depth in characters so I come interested on them and the history surrounding).

By what you are saying about the 3DS game, im going to try to find a cheap pal copy now.

Going to give my two cents on this debate. I havent have a problem with performance on singleplayer. The only time ive drop in framerate is when Link (and only one or 2 times of the hundreds I do that attack) use the combo YYYYYX (its a combo that uses his shield to maul over groups of characters like a train).
However the game looks considerably and performs worse on multiplayer. The graphics take a nosedive and when your character and your friends are in the same screen doing combos, the framerate also drops. Even saying this, the game is NOT unplayable in multi, and I had fun (best way is your friend and you playing tactilly doing missions, like one conquering bases in one part of the map and the other helping NPCs).

Eh, it's fine imo. It hasn't bothered me so far, however I've yet to try out the co-op, in which the performance seems to take a huge dip.

Going to give my two cents on this debate. I havent have a problem with performance on singleplayer. The only time ive drop in framerate is when Link (and only one or 2 times of the hundreds I do that attack) use the combo YYYYYX (its a combo that uses his shield to maul over groups of characters like a train).
However the game looks considerably and performs worse on multiplayer. The graphics take a nosedive and when your character and your friends are in the same screen doing combos, the framerate also drops. Even saying this, the game is NOT unplayable in multi, and I had fun (best way is your friend and you playing tactilly doing missions, like one conquering bases in one part of the map and the other helping NPCs).

Thanks guys, I guess I'll wait a bit more before buying it, maybe watch some more direct footage videos to see how it is.

So having a vita which Warriors game game would you reccomend me getting more. SW4, DW8 or WO3? (or maybe all, or 2 of them) About the theme of each game I enter on a clean state, so I dont mind if its japanese history or chinese one (although I would love if the game will have depth in characters so I come interested on them and the history surrounding).

By what you are saying about the 3DS game, im going to try to find a cheap pal copy now.

For vita, It really comes down to, does the game have to be a physical cart?, if so DW8CE is your only option as the other 2 are DL only. (and dont get DW Next even if it is physical) Also note DW8CE did have framerate issues that arent present in the other vita games, I cant remember if this got patched though (I played it on PS4).

if having a game as a dl isnt an issue then it comes down to what setting do you prefer, chinese history, japanese or mythological lore with chinese and japanese history on top.

Orochi is a somewhat dated game (the Dynasty Warriors characters are based on their DW7 counterparts, and Samura Warriors is based on 3) but due to its a cross over the number of characters exceeds over 140. And Orochi does boast the biggest amount of content in any warriors game to date by a huge margin.

SW4 due next month would be the most polished of the 3 games (I prefer SW btw)and it's the only series with VN. The 3ds is more of a side story invoving a charcter you create that participates in famous battles, where as this is more historically accurate (but not completely accurate, it is a game after all).

honestly if you can try and play all 3 though spread it out otherwise you can burn yourself out on warrior games if played too much (just like any game) if you just want fun factor and content i'd edge orochi but Samurai Warriors 4 will be the most up to date and polished game yet.

I should add DLC for all 3 games, DW8CE, Samurai Warriors 4 and Orochi is crossbuy between the other versions of the same game, so dlc you buy for say orochi vita gives you that dlc for the ps4 version too.

loving the game so far

impa with her big sword is just absolutely awesome and link is a great crowd clearer.

its not going to suddenly make me like musou but I may check out fist of the north star musou wiiu if they have a hefty rebate on it.

Peff

Warriors Orochi is more of an all star game that mixes chracters from all the warrior franchises as well as a whole bunch of cameos from other IPs like Ninja Gaiden or Soul Calibur...), while DW8 has a more fleshed-out story mode, but less content (still a ton, though). It's also the only one of the three to have come out physically for the Vita in Europe, if you have a small memory card. I don't know about Samurai Warriors, but if you want to shake things up a bit there's Sengoku Basara 3, which covers the same period and plays differently, it came out on Wii and PS3.

From what I've played of HW you might also want to wait for One Piece 3, which will come out next year and hopefully Namco will bring the Vita version this time as well. It's perhaps the most similar and has characters with even crazier movesets.

bobohoro

From what I read an saw online, DW8 on Vita isn't the greatest port, with more than the usual framerate-dips and low enemy count. WO3 is slightly better, but also suffers from at times terrible enemy pop-ins and overall lower enemy count. SW4 seems to be the best of the bunch. But once again, didn't play any of them yet myself, but I am reading and looking around since weeks for my own little Vita Musou fix.

And for the other folks looking to go further into the Musou-games I'd add another vote for Pirate Warriors 2. Similar speed to HW and the Evade option is in there too. Best movesets of all games (Admirals, Blackbeard and Whiteberad just feel unbelievable awesome) and One Piece itself is just great material to base games on.

Question on Adventure Mode: Are Item Cards as Battle Rewards shuffled after some time, or do they always stay on the same maps? Since I'll need a few compasses it would be rather annoying to play the same 2 challenge maps several times.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
its not going to suddenly make me like musou but I may check out fist of the north star musou wiiu if they have a hefty rebate on it.

Don't- Ken's Rage 2 is garbage. If you only have a Wii U, check out Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper. But the better games are on PS3/PS4.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

I have played all of these games. On Vita, Samurai Warriors 4 and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate are much better ports than Dynasty Warriors 8 XL was. For whatever reason, DW8 was filled with framerate problems and poor audio quality. Koei has patched the game several times, even adding an optional download pack for higher-quality voice, but the framerate still has problems and the sound effects are low. It's the weakest musou game on the Vita in this regard, but if you don't mind this, it is absolutely packed with content. If you don't mind going the import route, Shin Gundam Musou and One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 are also excellent Vita ports. Gundam has the best framerate and performance out of all of these games.

IMO Samurai Warriors 4 is the best Koei musou game released this year. I like Hyrule Warriors a lot but SW4 is more fun to play and has more interesting play mechanics. It's also a lot faster, thanks to the godspeed attack system and dashes, and this, combined with horses and being able to switch between two characters active on the maps, makes getting around the battlefields a breeze.

Sadist

Btw, I might have missed the obvious here, but I'll ask anyway;

In adventure mode you'll receive item cards for clearing stages, but when will you actually use those? On squares with item logos I've used mine, but nothing happens.

kiryogi

Banned
Checking in again~ So did anyone want Skyward Sword DLC? Will go for OoT or TP~

Also spent the last 6 hours since midnight PST cranking through Legend Mode, soooooooo gooood. I want to play more, but it's almost 7am D:

Btw, I might have missed the obvious here, but I'll ask anyway;

In adventure mode you'll receive item cards for clearing stages, but when will you actually use those? On squares with item logos I've used mine, but nothing happens.
You have to use the items on squares where things like rewards, characters or enemies are hidden. This is seen at the top when you hover over on the adventure map.

You have to use things like candles to burn trees, bombs to destroy walls, ice arrows to put out fire etc. I don't think it ever mentions this in great detail but you have to use the cards sparingly as they need to be used on the correct space/tree/wall/object for example. I've wasted a couple of mine and wish they would reward you with more withim adventure mode. Look at a walk through as to which to use and where. I could do with a good walk through myself...

Also I got sent a Ganondorf costume set. Thought it was only for preorders or outside of Europe but I registered my eshop download last night. Not sure if that's why I got it but I'm happy I have more gowns for the bae. I didn't preorder any physical copies and not sure there was even any incentives for the TP/OOT/SS sets in the UK but they all looked pretty naff so I didn't bother. Guess I wouldn't have minded TP or OoT in hindsight. Are they part of the DLC bundle do we know? Details seem pretty sparse as to what characters and costumes are included.

Top Bottom