• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

KI is coming to minecraft

lol

a.jpg

DrDogg

So what did IGN show? By the time I got the stream to work on my phone, it was IG signing off basically.

Did they show anything or just confirm that Combo doesn't use QCF motions (good!)?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So what did IGN show? By the time I got the stream to work on my phone, it was IG signing off basically.

Did they show anything or just confirm that Combo doesn't use QCF motions (good!)?

It was a huge waste of time, basically

They showed like 20 seconds of Broll footage and the interviewer kept rambling off about nonsense like they were having a casual conversation

All they really said was combo has aerial recapture, forward/back and up/down moves and that they are going to fix the jail system

derFeef

I think I still did not understand the release plans. Will IG roll out Season 2 starting fall 2014, or will the complete roster be available fall 2014 and the first characters will be available sooner.

LTWheels

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 2h
Played TJ Combo. So fun with his sways and he comes back from life if you don't use his instinct!!!!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 2h
Played TJ Combo. So fun with his sways and he comes back from life if you don't use his instinct!!!!
Interesting..similar to Jago's spirit move from KI2 maybe? Who knows.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 2h

In a post-"DARK PHOENIX RISES" world, this isn't too surprising. Sounds like a nice way to give some balance to a character that might have a frustrating time betting back in. I wonder if his 2nd wind is a full meter recharge, or just a few pixels of life?

I noticed on the IGN video, that they mentioned that the re-capture was special to TJ.Combo. Inaccurate, or actually a TJ-specific combo tool?

The re-capture looks pretty stiff ATM, I'd love to see a more elegant way to get them back into standing state. However, I do like that it's so fast, that it doesn't interrupt the combo flow.

I really like his stage, even if it's another Darker, nighttime one. It fits with the lights and road signs in the background, and the overpass and broken brick walls kinda make me think of old KoF stages.

Looking good, so far!

Top Bottom