• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

.la1n

Dis' gon be good. Guess this explains why Max just released a YouTube on KI nerfs/buffs and said he had something KI related for us later today. Sneaky.

I'm at work and can't watch so I'm expecting updates from you guys :p

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Less shadow gain, more powerful pokes and openers, Shadow Enders now scale, character rebalances, rebalances coming along with TJ's early access, Air breakers hitting into ground combo on counter-breaker.

Interesting stuff so far.

T.O.P

Banned
Less shadow gain, more powerful pokes and openers, Shadow Enders now scale, character rebalances, rebalances coming along with TJ's early access, Air breakers hitting into ground combo on counter-breaker.

Interesting stuff so far.

wait what where are you watching? O_O

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The Irongalaxy Stream. Keits sitting there talking, it's the link quoted up above. - Glad you found it! :)

Shadow juggle enders now cash out damage, eh? That actually sounds nice.

T.O.P

Banned
NH0zEjj.gif

FUCK YOU WULF

.la1n

Need the details guys your killing me, and are they showing this stuff or just talking? If the latter why not just post a change log.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Double Jago Fireballs for absorb... not a bad idea. I guess he'll still be able to get some stupid after-round juggle stuff, which might be kinda cool.

Hm, feral cancel is interesting. IT'S FADC!! Err... no, that's interesting. Should help bring more hype to cancelling.

Looking forward to seeing Thunder personally :)

Need the details guys your killing me, and are they showing this stuff or just talking? If the latter why not just post a change log.

They already said they'd post the change log on the forums, along with videos, after the stream is over.

OMGAR, bouncing Glacius fireball is back, lol. I want the old sound effect for it now, too!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So thunder now calls lightning with a reuse of his instinct start animation. Eh... naa, that should be helpful, but I was hoping for a bit more that strengthened his grappling game/archetype.

Glad his ankle slicer is more positive now, wonder what this means, guess we'll see on the writeup. 2 out of 3 safe? Just weak? None truly safe, just less punishable?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Die sadira!!!!!

I love the changes so far... Glad they went closer to street fighter, too. The combo loading gets repetitive

.la1n

Didn't realize they were going to change up the original cast like this. Gotta give props to IG for mixing up the formula. Explains why they been quiet, sounds like pretty significant work on top of Season 2 additional content.

Top Bottom