• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

I haven't been following, but I installed season 2 and have combo but the old UI and it looks like he has no stage? that sound about right?

comes w/ ultra edition

Nothing besides combo until october, and I already bought ultra edition lol. KI 1 just downloaded when I opened the new KI..didn't happen for KI 2 though

.la1n

Adam mentioned something about waiting until Tuesday and not to panic so I wouldn't dive right into purchasing early until they work out the kinks. If your entitled to a discount I'm sure it will be honored but at least wait until the official release and let them see how things work. I know it's tempting to jump right in but let's see what happens tomorrow first.

mdsfx

Adam mentioned something about waiting until Tuesday and not to panic so I wouldn't dive right into purchasing early until they work out the kinks. If your entitled to a discount I'm sure it will be honored but at least wait until the official release and let them see how things work. I know it's tempting to jump right in but let's see what happens tomorrow first.
Meh, id rather try combo out now and just deal with the consequences of not getting a discount lol

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Damn its out?? Sadly as broke as I am right now I should probably just wait till tomorrow, Id like to keep that 4 bucks lol. Should be a very short work day anyway.

DrDogg

Hmmmm, maybe I'll give him a look. I know this isn't SF4, but I did main Balrog the last 4 years. I honestly don't care what tier Tusk ends up in, he'll be my main upon his release. I'm just looking for a 2nd & 3rd for matchups & fun.

Tusk was my main (along with Kim Wu) in KI2, but since there are so many changes to the classic characters, I can't say for sure if I'll main him in the new game. So far only Combo seems to play/feel somewhat similar to his classic counterpart. I'm excited for assumed coming of Tusk, but I need to see how he plays. For all we know he could be a grappler or something completely different from before.

Okay Iron Galaxy said I didn't get a discount because I bought it today instead of between the 23rd and 29th.... wtf

I'm okay with this. The advert on the discount clearly stated it started on 9/23. We can't really complain that the download was available early. We complain if it's late, we complain if it's early... KI can't catch a break. :p

dankir

I'm okay with this. The advert on the discount clearly stated it started on 9/23. We can't really complain that the download was available early. We complain if it's late, we complain if it's early... KI can't catch a break. :p

Okay so why is somebody on this page saying they received the discount today?

Siccness Omega

Neo Member
Tusk was my main (along with Kim Wu) in KI2, but since there are so many changes to the classic characters, I can't say for sure if I'll main him in the new game. So far only Combo seems to play/feel somewhat similar to his classic counterpart. I'm excited for assumed coming of Tusk, but I need to see how he plays. For all we know he could be a grappler or something completely different from before.

I'm actually hoping he IS a grappler! Faster than Thunder, but with not as much damage potential. Maybe using his sword to pull u in (Web of Death) & keep you out with a move like Giefs Lariat. Also maybe utilize his flame attack to semi-zone, like Thunder can now do. We 'ARE' due for another grappler!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Finally got a chance to play, game seems faster? Also it seems like IG added some nice little graphical touch ups to some stages, Chris now finally says 'Lockout'. I love Jagos new double fireballs, his instinct is a lot more fun to use now IMO, can't wait to try TJ tomorrow.

dankir

Darn TJ is a bruiser! B, F + LP Into his round the world string does 44% on its own. He'd linkers are pretty slow so can't rely on those too much.

But goddamn at all good mix up potential. I Love his turn around in the air cross up punch. Very cool!

Siccness Omega

Neo Member
Darn TJ is a bruiser! B, F + LP Into his round the world string does 44% on its own. He'd linkers are pretty slow so can't rely on those too much.

But goddamn at all good mix up potential. I Love his turn around in the air cross up punch. Very cool!

Yea I was messing around with that air cross up, it seems kinda dirrrty. We'll see.

dankir

Goddamn watching max stream combo and its his b day. He's's made like 3 to 4 grand tonight in donations.

Crazy.

And since I posted this he got another 1500 bucks lol!!!

Edit: make that 2500 bucks lol

Top Bottom