• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My gamestop was also selling day one edition xbox live for 40 dollars.

Comes with exclusive access to shadow jago until february apparently.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sadira's theme is like something ripped straight from Quake III Arena.

And that makes it fucking awesome.

I played at a tournament for the game earlier. I lost, but I got in a lot more play time, and actually got to try out Orchid this time (she wasn't in the build I played a week ago). I'm in love. She's so fun to use in the new game. Too bad I can't afford an Xbox One right now. I was hoping to win one there. Oh, well.

Anyway, I'll post some pictures and videos of the tournament later on if you guys want.

Oh, while I didn't win, I did at least get some free stuff:

izUwZiEll1pZy.jpg

Edit:
Some pictures from the event: http://imgur.com/a/NXit4

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I don't think I'm getting my TE2 stick that I preordered from the futureshop website the first day it went up.

Total sadness.

JimiNutz

Banned
How playable is the game with the new controller?
Should I use dpad or analog stick?

I do want to buy a stick eventually but it'll be a while because I'm already spending over £600 today...

How playable is the game with the new controller?
Should I use dpad or analog stick?

I do want to buy a stick eventually but it'll be a while because I'm already spending over £600 today...

The new D-pad works very, very well. Huge improvement over the Xbox 360 one. The controller overall feels better in general. I had no issues pulling off crazy combos with it...and neither did anyone else, it seems. I saw some insane combos tonight, man...and everyone was just using the standard Xbox One controller.

Admittedly, though, it's extremely easy to combo in this game. Like...ridiculously easy.

Was this posted? Prima showed it on their stream or something IDK.

That's awesome. Thanks for posting! I am now perfectly fine with the head of Fulgore. Also, hopefully one of the accessories that are able to be changed is the torso. It seems like it would be. There's a lot of possibilities for him there.

Top Bottom