• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct |OT| New Look! New Moves! Same Killer Grooves!

That sucks, the music is really expensive for something I'll never hear. They should at least let you choose it for the matching Survival levels.

Cant believe this is 52.45 on Australian store for ultimate, bought 40bucks credit today at EB Games as main reason I bought my xbox one.
Oh well buying the 27buck version,

What's the deal with them not giving a shit about Killer Instinct 2?

Season 2 will probably focus more on KI2. I'm guessing their will be a new Ultra Combo pack that comes with:

• All remaining characters
  • KI2 stages/music for practice
  • KI2 arcade

But that's just my guess.

PSGames

Ugh. The amount of rage quitting is seriously hampering my enjoyment of this game. Something really needs to be done.

.la1n

Season 2 will probably focus more on KI2. I'm guessing their will be a new Ultra Combo pack that comes with:

• All remaining characters
  • KI2 stages/music for practice
  • KI2 arcade

But that's just my guess.

I hope we get a season 2, still missing the most important character. Cinder ;)

Costume colour 6 keeps unlocking and locking by itself, is this a bug ? Worried will be throwing away 5000 points if I buy it.

I know some of the color unlocks have been bugged and DH is aware of it / fixing it in the next patch. I would hold off on purchasing anything much at all until everything is straightened out.

bumpkin

How does the game play with the pad?
It isn't unplayable. I play using the analog stick and can pretty much do most of what I want when I want to. The new d-pad might handle distinct directions better than it's predecessor, but diagonals are a bitch and it's annoyingly clicky.

.la1n

Stopped playing due to the ridiculous amount of rage quitting. When's the new patch suppose to come out?

Just play exhibition, that's what I have been doing. I don't want it to be the case but I have a strong feeling that patch won't come until Spinal is released. They said January for Spinal and I am pretty sure that's going to mean the latest possible date they can push it out in January.

tl;dr not any time soon

RyudBoy

Just play exhibition, that's what I have been doing. I don't want it to be the case but I have a strong feeling that patch won't come until Spinal is released. They said January for Spinal and I am pretty sure that's going to mean the latest possible date they can push it out in January.

tl;dr not any time soon

I sometimes have to wait 5-10 mins (if I'm lucky) to get a match in exhibition. Oh well, just gonna have to wait it out until the ranked patch goes live.

Neifirst

For all of those receiving their sticks: did you preorder ahead of time, or have you located an outlet selling them? I'm in the U.S. and haven't come across them in stores and Amazon has a disclaimer saying March 2014. I just picked up the $40 edition a few days ago but wanted to wait for the stick before really getting into it.

T.O.P

Banned
For all of those receiving their sticks: did you preorder ahead of time, or have you located an outlet selling them? I'm in the U.S. and haven't come across them in stores and Amazon has a disclaimer saying March 2014. I just picked up the $40 edition a few days ago but wanted to wait for the stick before really getting into it.

Ordered one from Amazon.fr

UK had no idea of a release date and now they're simply out of stock, Italian store no way in hell to get them, not even listed lol

No idea how much is the shipping to NA from EU on Amazon though

hwalker84

My friend who's a huge fighting game nut came over yesterday and we played for a few hours. He was practically drooling over himself.

bumpkin

Hmm, so just putting a question out there... To those who have the Pin Ultimate Edition, is the case the same size as other XB1 retail games?

Nori Chan

Does anybody know if there is a stream today?
Hmm, so just putting a question out there... To those who have the Pin Ultimate Edition, is the case the same size as other XB1 retail games?
It's much bigger.
It's probably bigger than two x1 cases together.

.la1n

I would think we should be seeing something from Spinal like we have with past characters if he is actually going to make it out this month.

agentreza

Just bought a cronus max and a used mad catz TE for 110 bucks. Any tips for a newb who's never played with a fightstick, even at the arcades? :)

Delt31

CRONUSMAX!!!! Yes - it works that well. Just got mine today and after watching the video on youtube on how to program it (maybe 15 min to do the whole thing) I had my SFXTekken stick working great on my xbox.

Big question - is there lag? I'm sure technically there has to be but just like a wireless controller, I can't tell or feel it. It does feel that good. I'm really happy with the purchase (60 bucks) and can't recommend it enough.

hwalker84

CRONUSMAX!!!! Yes - it works that well. Just got mine today and after watching the video on youtube on how to program it (maybe 15 min to do the whole thing) I had my SFXTekken stick working great on my xbox.

Big question - is there lag? I'm sure technically there has to be but just like a wireless controller, I can't tell or feel it. It does feel that good. I'm really happy with the purchase (60 bucks) and can't recommend it enough.

About to buy this and buy back my madcatz fightpad.

RyudBoy

Just logged into KI for the first time in a while and was greeted with a 685meg update. What's it for? Please tell me they've fixed ranked matches.

Delt31

Let me know how the fightpad feels.

Just played through a solid session and surprisingly I like the fight pad more. I'm not a huge fight stick guy and maybe all the time with the xbox pad has caused this but damn does that fight pad with it's floaty dpad and 6face buttons feel good. I think I found my match.

BlazeGaj

Neo Member
I have too and I was playing a ranked match and I met a classic costume Orchid with Hot written on it got my ass beat which was expected.

Username was foxy something.(really should have recent played)

I like this game but suck at it get too excited and just mash really bad habit.

Edit: ok got the username from replay option username is Fox27111

I have too and I was playing a ranked match and I met a classic costume Orchid got my ass beat which was expected.

Username was foxy something.

I like this game but suck at it get too excited and just mash really bad habit.

part of the update?

XBOX: DOWNLOAD FASTER

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
classic costume? update? i just spent an hour playing single player after not being able to connect online. argh!

Top Bottom