• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Haikyuu!!
NFwSlXn.png

And now Tadashi is going to play! Sweet!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It explains plenty of things which you seem to ignore.

I thought SE will end this year. It was obvious.

Well, even if him or me don't want to ignore it, the text is just too small to read, and when I tried to click it, it just errored.

Do you think it's possible for you to upload it to a different host? I am interested to see it actually.

DarkMehm

Haikyuu 63

This is going to be like Kuroko where they play two tournaments in like 250 chapters, lame. Why can't a sports manga be like Captain Tsubasa anymore, where you can see a career from the beginning to world stage.

Does 64 palms even knock people out? I never remember that attack landing and being relevant to ending a fight.

The palms are used to shut down chakra paths from what I remember. If not for Kyuubi then Naruto would have lost to Neji's 64 palms.

Good for disabling limbs too I believe. Poor Nej, if he was there then we might have seen Team Gai in action. Lee with the 6 gates would have been awesome.

wonzo

Banned
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Bangaihen

A bonus chapter taking place from the view of the main girl in this perverted story scavenging her lovers dorm room for used tissues so she can get her fill of semen and swapping his toothbrush so she can masturbate with it later. Standard stuff really.

Aizo

Banned
It explains plenty of things which you seem to ignore.

I thought SE will end this year. It was obvious.

I think this has been thoroughly discussed. I don't believe I'm ignoring anything, but I don't think Bleach has a very solid or fluid plotline progression. It's merely an opinion. Many who like Bleach seem to think those who dislike it are missing something, but it's also possible that they think of the series differently than you.

Aizo

Banned
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou Bangaihen

A bonus chapter taking place from the view of the main girl in this perverted story scavenging her lovers dorm room for used tissues so she can get her fill of semen and swapping his toothbrush so she can masturbate with it later. Standard stuff really.

qfRSK1E.gif

Beelzebub

WTF THE STRATEGIST! Does Tamura not want Oga's gang to win?

Holy crap this is going overboard. T_T

First Naruto being decent after the last few chapters, then Bleach with the megaton, One Piece comes back strong and now this with Furuichi!

WTF MANGA! Why you so good this week!

Next thing you know Fairy Tail will be amazing and crazy shit will happen in HSDK.

wonzo

Banned
Soredemo 66-73

The ghost and the Josephine chapters were great but Chapter 70 was just as mindblowing as it was in the anime. This really is the best thing ever.

… and there's only one volume translated left. ;_______________________________;

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Soredemo 66-73

The ghost and the Josephine chapters were great but Chapter 70 was just as mindblowing as it was in the anime. This really is the best thing ever.

Yeah, I loved that part in the anime. Brilliant way of tying in the beginning and the end.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
rushed ending here we go! well the manga didn't seem like it was going anywhere. wonder if claymore is the next manga to have a rushed ending.

Depending on how they paced the next two chapters I don't think it'll be rushed. They could wrap it up fairly well with the time given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom