• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
K – Side: Black & White 1

This whole sequence was hilarious, just the thought of Kuroh following along with Ichigen the whole day imitating him. Hes a pretty inquisitive and often funny kid.

Note that the TV episode aired a mere three days after the corresponding manga episode was released. That's rather unusual and says a lot about the original author's degree of involvement (so much so I remember him getting seriously depressed once it was over).

That goes a long way to explain why the TV series was so good. I'll bet it was Ishiguro's idea to handle the last episode the way it did.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Note that the TV episode aired a mere three days after the corresponding manga episode was released. That's rather unusual and says a lot about the original author's degree of involvement (so much so I remember him getting seriously depressed once it was over).

Yeah, seeing the timeline of the manga and the anime it was a pretty close production.

Shame that iirc soredemo's disc sales tanked though. Guess people want their madoka instead. :(

Aizo

Banned
I'm curious, what are all your favorite ongoing series, ManGAF? You may list several because it may be hard to choose a number one favorite.

Living in Germany sucks. I have to buy all my manga on Amazon instead of going to the mall like I usually do.
LLShC.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm curious, what are all your favorite ongoing series, ManGAF? You may list several because it may be hard to choose a number one favorite.

Ongoing: Silver Spoon
Completed: Fullmetal Alchemist

So far, I generally enjoy Shokugeki no Soma and Yamada, they're almost always entertaining to read. TWGOK would have been on the list but the last six months have been pretty bad.

Kurita

Hard to choose one yeah...
One Piece
Haikyuu
One Punch Man
Assassination Classroom
Nobunaga no Chef
Punpun
Shingeki No Kyojin
SKET Dance

Guess I could mention a lot more...

7 Seeds
Binbougami Ga
Oresama Teacher
Kuragehime
One Piece
Vagabond
Nobunaga No Chef
Girl the Wild's
One Punch Man
Shokugeki No Soma
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Horimiya
Sengoku Youko
Gintama
Sket Dance
Last Game
Silver Spoon
A Bride's Story
Again!!
Glass Mask
Zettai Karen Children

There are more but these are some of the ones that I immediately read when I see it updated.

Bleach
Soul Eater
Vinland Saga
HXH
Noblesse
Tower Of God
D Gray-man
Witch Hunter
Dark Air
Naruto (first manga i have read and it will always have a special place)
Berserk

Congrats.

No idea how to unerase other than to fill it with sweet new memories. Facebook it.
Thanks man. I just restored it from the icloud. It´s all good now. All i need is to reactivate my main sim card and resubscribe to the service. I will do that tomorrow since they are closed now.

Aizo

Banned
Yeah, the first 4 volumes stayed mostly in the Again timeline 3 years in the past.

edit: this isn't Groundhog Day where its the same day being redone over and over again.

Okay, thanks for that clarification. All I could think of was Groundhog Day.

Gosan no Heart 1
tumblr_mnzh75JHqB1qbxqfpo1_250.png

I thought this offered a great start and a nice twist on the usually fun friends become lovers type of plot. Tons of girls head over heels for him and then his friend rescues him by telling them he's with him and then they start dating just to try something else and avoid inconvenience, the various scenes were touching and then the big moment and the statements after words and melting were memorable. Will keep following, also I love the character designs a lot.

exarkun

Beelzebub 207

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Sidenote, Oga should get his as tapped riiiiight abouuuut...next chapter.

Top 5 series I'm reading (that aren't on hiatus/berserk'd)

One piece
Magi
Aunts tits
Bleach
Deadman wonderland

Fairy tail is an honorable 6th place, hunter x hunter and berserk would be 2nd and 3rd if they weren't doomed to hiatus hell

Korosenai

One Piece
Toriko
Hunter x Hunter (lol)
Onepunch-Man
Berserk
Ass Class

I read more, but those are my favs/the ones I look forward to the most.

DarkMehm

How do you all keep track of your manga? I've seen Mangaupdate links quite often, but there you can't see on which chapter you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom