• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
jFJuY9EEscx5D.png

?

Ah, that must be it, thanks.

typical one piece fans

I didn't know Wiseblade wears a fedora. That explains a lot.

Qvoth

beelzebub
obviously furuichi's coming back, that much is a given
at least this series gets interesting again, not complaining

i am a hero 145
human centipede oh shieeeet
no longer just about zombies, i love it, but i miss the MC and his group

dramatis

beelzebub
obviously furuichi's coming back, that much is a given
at least this series gets interesting again, not complaining

i am a hero 145
human centipede oh shieeeet
no longer just about zombies, i love it, but i miss the MC and his group
If the chapter is out in English, you don't need to use spoiler tags.

I know people are picky about spoilers but honestly I wish we could have less black bars.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soul Eater is ending huh? Saw it coming after the latest chapter with Lord Death's .... death.

We can has Soul Eater Brotherhood now?

I thought Bleach was pretty good?

Hehe, but seriously i am having one helluva shitty week. My iphone got stolen 2 hours ago and i have been frantically doing everything to get it back. I even went to the police and took picture of the location where find my iphone app was activated on the phone, they were dismissive. Blah blah IMEI number. The wheel on my just bought used bike broke, and it cost me more than the bike itself. So yeah a shitty week.

dramatis

Hehe, but seriously i am having one helluva shitty week. My iphone got stolen 2 hours ago and i have been frantically doing everything to get it back. I even went to the police and took picture of the location where find my iphone app was activated on the phone, they were dismissive. Blah blah IMEI number. The wheel on my just bought used bike broke, and it cost me more than the bike itself. So yeah a shitty week.
I saw your thread on OT. Never owned a smartphone though, so I know nothing useful.

Good luck finding it though, hope you cheer up next week at least.

Gintamen

Toriko
Flame on! Something happened in this chapter, maybe.

Beelzebub
Unexpected turn of events, not that he could stay dead for the rest of the series, being the glue of the series.

Shit, in a week or so this part of the forums will be closed off. Fuck E3 :(

New development. Someone contacted my class mates and they have found my phone. One of my classmates wrote it on our facebook class group.

I lost my wallet last Saturday so I can somewhat relate. Good to hear that it was found.

Shit, in a week or so this part of the forums will be closed off. Fuck E3 :(

I lost my wallet last Saturday so I can somewhat relate. Good to hear that it was found.
Thanks.
E3 and (presumably) no WednesdayGAF, best week of the year

Nope the Sony MS conferences are on Monday, and Nintendo is on Tuesday. WednesdayGAF lives through it. Only at these conferences the traffic is too much for the servers to handle.

One Piece:
Solid chapter. It was good to check back in with this group, and there were some pretty funny moments. Usopp, Robin and Law actually work great together for comedy purposes. The scene with Luffy and Bellamy was good, too.

Naruto:
First decent chapter of Naruto in awhile, because we got to see the characters who are actually good fighting. I just wish that we had gotten even more time for Team 8.

Hystzen

GANTZ 382

Goddamn the fight is actually good and Kei is only person to remember the suit can push your body to the edge.

Also random Host Samurai panel is random

1 more chapter til this disaster of a final arc ends

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They look better than black/white.

Just by virtue of not having the DS shitty 3D capabilities.

I remember the city in black/white looking like shit.

Aizo

Banned
GANTZ 382

Goddamn the fight is actually good and Kei is only person to remember the suit can push your body to the edge.

Also random Host Samurai panel is random

1 more chapter til this disaster of a final arc ends

Am I misremembering, or was Gantz actually good before this arc? It may be nostalgia bias, but I remember really liking it. This arc is a disaster, though, which is suiting, considering what's happening, haha.

Hystzen

Am I misremembering, or was Gantz actually good before this arc? It may be nostalgia bias, but I remember really liking it. This arc is a disaster, though, which is suiting, considering what's happening, haha.

No it was good before the Catastrophe Arc, had the battle in Japan and the Italy mission which is best.

But this final arc perfect example of having no clue how to end your manga and have just run out of ideas.

Erigu

Soredemo 66-73
Chapter 70 was just as mindblowing as it was in the anime.
Note that the TV episode aired a mere three days after the corresponding manga episode was released. That's rather unusual and says a lot about the original author's degree of involvement (so much so I remember him getting seriously depressed once it was over).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom