• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
And DTL will be on suicide watch

"Fairy Tail

Unfortunately I think this was just plain awful and one of the worst events in the series. I wish to immediately forget this chapter and hope Fairy Tail can somehow stop its downward spiral to irrelevancy and mediocrity.
"

Fairy Tail 334

What an atrocious chapter, I cant believe that even Mashima isnt immune to the bad writing disease. Fairy Tail used to be unique in its ability to focus on the best aspects of the genre and avoid many of the downfalls and limitations that others like to embrace. I feel horrible for being more angry than depressed at this. I can easily imagine a variety of other scenarios to have saved Juvia from harm and what not, without resorting to killing the series best character like that.

Anyway, I at least imagine this adds more proof that we will end up going back in time with this arc. Highly doubt Mashima would even entertain the thought of proceeding through this with dead characters, if he does...

Wiseblade

"Fairy Tail

Unfortunately I think this was just plain awful and one of the worst events in the series. I wish to immediately forget this chapter and hope Fairy Tail can somehow stop its downward spiral to irrelevancy and mediocrity.
"

But that's just a normal human being's reaction to any fairy tail chapter.

But that's just a normal human being's reaction to any fairy tail chapter.

I wish I had read this chapter (LOL, right), then I would've been able to recreate his style a bit more, instead of just c/p his impression about this weeks Bleach chapter. Either way, it's hilariously bad.

Fairy Tail 334

What an atrocious chapter, I cant believe that even Mashima isnt immune to the bad writing disease. Fairy Tail used to be unique in its ability to focus on the best aspects of the genre and avoid many of the downfalls and limitations that others like to embrace. I feel horrible for being more angry than depressed at this. I can easily imagine a variety of other scenarios to have saved Juvia from harm and what not, without resorting to killing the series best character like that.

Anyway, I at least imagine this adds more proof that we will end up going back in time with this arc. Highly doubt Mashima would even entertain the thought of proceeding through this with dead characters, if he does...

I mean, just look at this.

Akito

"Fairy Tail

"
Seeing this and the "real" post under it made me laugh out loud.

Akito

ibwW37xesy5EGk.jpg

iMyguKsBmjxdy.gif

Lirlond

I was told aku no hana ended on a huge cliffhanger but kasuga and tokiwa getting together is a pretty nice conclusion. Obviously there's more to it bit it feels more like a movie ending than anything else.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't it obvious that it's just a doppelganger or that time will rewind or some other similar shit? I mean, this is Fairy Tail we're talking about.

aravuus

Shingeki no Kyojin

So yeah, decided to read till chapter 46 despite everything, and what a shitty chapter it was. Can't say I've liked Eren much so far and this latest ch isn't helping it. In short, shut the fuck up once in a while, Eren.

dramatis

I was so excited when you guys said Shingeki is out because I thought Arslan Senki was supposed to start in the same issue. Then I checked the website and it's not out until August issue.

Goddamnit.

Shingeki no Kyojin 46
It's a mind games chapter, except with only like 20% of it being mind games.

I think Ymir's going to play Reiner though. She's a schemer, while Reiner seems mostly straightforward. The wild card will probably be Bert.

It's kind of interesting to see the odder behaviors of Titans, with traits of shyness whatnot.

I can weirdly articulate you if that's what you want! but only because it's you, drama-man

Doing it in here is a bit embarrassing though
It's fine to be coherent. We don't want you ending up like CBOAT.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shingeki no kyojin

What the fuck is going ooooon.

Though I guess it makes sense in context that everyone would talk to each other like they have no idea what the other people are saying, at least when it comes to eren's perspective.

Even after Reiner's explanation his actions are still bullshit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
More like Gray's just gonna be like, "my body is made of ice now lol"

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Regarding death 1-3

I feel like this is going for something poignant but the end result is a really cheesy and cliched death story.

The BGM doesn't help either. Interesting choice to implement a BGM for a webtoon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom