• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maron

6VS4iH3.jpg

For the record guys he's (probably) referring to today's chapter being the surprise since we got it early. Then again with that in English he could be trying to directly talk to us.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
For the record guys he's (probably) referring to today's chapter being the surprise since we got it early. Then again with that in English he could be trying to directly talk to us.

I don't know what he thinks is surprising: that he faked Gray's death or that Lucy's tits didn't appear in the chapter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its sort of funny to me that FT appears in a magazine that allows exposed nips and he never goes for it, despite having constant tits and ass.

Shingeki 46

I like where this is going, but the chapter could have been better paced. Nothing happened and this could be covered in 5 minutes in the anime.

Angry Grimace

Meh.

Maybe one day if I feel too good about myself I'll read it and finally find out why everybody calls it A Town Where You Rage.

Mostly because of the last 100 unnecessary chapters featuring every character ever getting their own arc about wanting to have sex with the MC, occasionally by straight up taking their clothes off and asking him to put it in.

There, you don't have to read it.

survivor

Banned
Girls of the Wild's

lmao, this shit is stupid
bDXFSar.jpg

What a dumb boring, pandering to teenagers, mediocre series. A lonely boy with a sad past going to an all girls school where they are all fighters and they are all after his dick. It even comes with a "walk into the main girl showering" scene, so generic it hurts. Sports series are already bad, but making one where the whole school is dedicated to that shit? What a nightmare. Not to mention that these fights are pretty dull.

hnngghh, but still dropped.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Mostly because of the last 100 unnecessary chapters featuring every character ever getting their own arc about wanting to have sex with the MC, occasionally by straight up taking their clothes off and asking him to put it in.

Sounds like smutgaf material.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Artwork is A++ will check out.

EDIT: Wait, KOUGA YUN?

Ezalc

Juvia's butt is superior to Lucy's tits anyway.

AW HELL NAW. Also didn't know the magazine FT is in allows for nipples. Now the fact that they have never been shown irritates me even further. Finally, man nothing happened to Gray. Just to be sure somebody go check on DTL.

Maron

Its sort of funny to me that FT appears in a magazine that allows exposed nips and he never goes for it, despite having constant tits and ass.

Isn't it obvious?! Hiro has too much artistic integrity to stoop to that level.

Gotta save something for the final chapter.

http://i.imgur.com/g37TYHs.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-07/yun-kouga-assassin-girl-manga-riddle-story-of-devil-gets-anime[/url]

It's like AssClass, but good.[/QUOTE]

Sounds very similar to [B]Tokyo Girl Destruction[/B]

Kusagari

KNIM didn't really have that much fanservice, all things considered, for a long time.

It's only ramped up recently, largely because there's no other reason to still read the thing.

Please do it. The first few volumes are almost decent enough to make up for the rest (I stopped around 100 chapters ago).

Hmm, I'd rather finish Nozoki Ana first.

Girls of the Wild's

lmao, this shit is stupid
bDXFSar.jpg

What a dumb boring, pandering to teenagers, mediocre series. A lonely boy with a sad past going to an all girls school where they are all fighters and they are all after his dick. It even comes with a "walk into the main girl showering" scene, so generic it hurts. Sports series are already bad, but making one where the whole school is dedicated to that shit? What a nightmare. Not to mention that these fights are pretty dull.

hnngghh, but still dropped.

well, it's a Korean webtoon

what did you expect?

bigkrev

"Fairy Tail

Unfortunately I think this was just plain awful and one of the worst events in the series. I wish to immediately forget this chapter and hope Fairy Tail can somehow stop its downward spiral to irrelevancy and mediocrity.
"

Fairy Tail 334

What an atrocious chapter, I cant believe that even Mashima isnt immune to the bad writing disease. Fairy Tail used to be unique in its ability to focus on the best aspects of the genre and avoid many of the downfalls and limitations that others like to embrace. I feel horrible for being more angry than depressed at this. I can easily imagine a variety of other scenarios to have saved Juvia from harm and what not, without resorting to killing the series best character like that.

Anyway, I at least imagine this adds more proof that we will end up going back in time with this arc. Highly doubt Mashima would even entertain the thought of proceeding through this with dead characters, if he does...

....This is the highlight of the thread. We should close this one early because it will never be topped.

Artwork is A++ will check out.

EDIT: Wait, KOUGA YUN?

Holy Shit, need to check this out

upandaway

http://i.imgur.com/g37TYHs.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-07/yun-kouga-assassin-girl-manga-riddle-story-of-devil-gets-anime[/url]

It's like AssClass, but good.[/QUOTE]
Oh DANG, I knew I recognized that art style (love my memory sometimes). This guy did some Touhou doujins with really nice art. Pretty sure I never deleted them.. there:

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UL38QDx.jpg

haha man~ now i feel happy after remembering this
TxuMSca.png

Fairy Tail 334

What an atrocious chapter, I cant believe that even Mashima isnt immune to the bad writing disease. Fairy Tail used to be unique in its ability to focus on the best aspects of the genre and avoid many of the downfalls and limitations that others like to embrace. I feel horrible for being more angry than depressed at this. I can easily imagine a variety of other scenarios to have saved Juvia from harm and what not, without resorting to killing the series best character like that.

Anyway, I at least imagine this adds more proof that we will end up going back in time with this arc. Highly doubt Mashima would even entertain the thought of proceeding through this with dead characters, if he does...

HEEL TURN

Angry Grimace

Lawd have mercy @ Gaming side. Microsoft is getting fucked over moreso than Naruto with Sakura.

If I had to speculate, I think people are probably being naïve. I have my doubts that Sony's console will have drastically different DRM policies outside of the online thing. I imagine they're just capitalizing on the fact that MSFT made a mistake by unveiling all of the consumer-unfriendly shit from the get-go by keeping silent on their own console policies.

upandaway

Man, red is such a good color. It's kinda crazy how good it is. It's in the top percentage of colors (easily).

How did they make it so good

If I had to speculate, I think people are probably being naïve. I have my doubts that Sony's console will have drastically different DRM policies outside of the online thing. I imagine they're just capitalizing on the fact that MSFT made a mistake by unveiling all of the consumer-unfriendly shit from the get-go by keeping silent on their own console policies.

Didn't Yoshida already confirm that it'll be up to the publishers to implement such a system? Maybe something has changed in the meantime...

Man, red is such a good color. It's kinda crazy how good it is. It's in the top percentage of colors (easily).

How did they make it so good

Green > Blue > Red

Angry Grimace

Didn't Yoshida already confirm that it'll be up to the publishers to implement such a system? Maybe something has changed in the meantime...

Green > Blue > Red

What do you think the Publisher's stance on used games is? They're all dropping "no comment" bombs.

Antiwhippy

I'm sure they can.

I tried getting into Noblesse, Tower of God, Magician and something with a weird name I can't remember which looked like a K webtoon and I only liked the latter a bit.

You should read kiss wood.

Also there's a Korean web toon about a guy who can read people's mind by touching them which is pretty decent but I can't remember the name.

Lewd version: (*&#65381;&#8704;&#65381;)~~(&#65381;&#8704;&#65381;*)

I have no idea why that would be lewd.

Not sure if I want to,

What do you think the Publisher's stance on used games is? They're all dropping "no comment" bombs.

Yeah, that's exactly my point. Some people are hoping that Sony won't have anything of the sorts in place but forget that they're one of the publishers that used online passes on PS3.

You should read kiss wood.

Also there's a Korean web toon about a guy who can read people's mind by touching them which is pretty decent but I can't remember the name.

At least the art of KissWood looks really good. Will read, thanks.

Angry Grimace

Yeah, that's exactly my point. Some people are hoping that Sony won't have anything of the sorts in place but forget that they're one of the publishers that used online passes on PS3.

At least the art of KissWood looks really good. Will read, thanks.

Its a better strategy than MS's strategy because the publishers take the heat over the console, but consumers don't really have a recourse towards the publisher the way they do the console.

Also, I had a dream last night that the Shingeki no Kyojin chapter turned out to be a fan-made fake and the real chapter was Mikasa giving Eren a confession speech. Awkward.

Antiwhippy

Thing is, there's already has DRM on the ps3. Some games require you to be online.

If it's not mandated system wide and there isn't a mandatory online check for the entire system, I won't have any problems with it. Individual games are easier to deal with than whole consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom