• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Makai no Ossan 220-239
makainoossan220.jpg
makainoossan221.jpg

moe childhood friend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal maneater

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
NARUTO

I like this, fighting with techniques and tricks instead of just POWER LEVEL THIS POWER LEVEL THAT.

Also Sakura is relegated to scene-watching again together with Hinata as her personal spy satellite, hahaha.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece
Another "weed out the weaklings" chapter. At least it'll end next chapter with Don vs Lucy. On one hand I want C Block to finish quickly, but on the other this is Luffy's first "haki" fight. Hmm.

Sitting through D Block is gonna suck though.

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

I noticed that when Sasuke used amaterasu his eyes didn't bleed...

Strange that they bled during his fight with Kabuto even though he had the eternal mangekou.

wonzo

Banned
Yamato Nadesico: Part One 1-12 END

yamatonadesicopartone1.jpg

Akino just entered an all girls high school and, being a lesbian, she is very interested in the Sumo Club, where the girls only wear a small loincloth and nothing else.

Even better for her, the club also practices a similar sport called "Lesmo," where the objective is making the other girl cum...

A tumultuous tale of a young "genius level homosexual" and her descent into the world of Lesmo, a depraved sport easily confused with Sumo.

Akito

One Piece
Thank god the fodders are gone but we might still some weeks away from getting to know what happened to Law.

Makai no Ossan 220-239
Oh shit Tarou, don't go die on us

Akito

From MH

Next Issue Additional Info
+ One Piece Poster
+ Weekly Jump Heroine Gravure Poster (drawn by artist of Shokugeki no Soma)

HYPE

dramatis

Not more than the other bottom dwellers so I guess it was either planned this way or something else was going really wrong. The new cover
I see a new girl added in, which means love triangle.

How thrilling.

From MH
Next Issue Additional Info
+ One Piece Poster
+ Weekly Jump Heroine Gravure Poster (drawn by artist of Shokugeki no Soma)
The big question is, "Is it going to be Rukia or Orihime?"
It's going to be Shitoge

They should have let Murata draw half-naked girls as well, he's also a genius at that

Just for reference this is the last gravure poster drawn by Mizuki Kawashita, can't wait to see what a better job tosh will do

all the faces looks too similar, hardly recognize Nami in there, wait, is that Nami? where's the tattoo?

Naruto 641
tumblr_mqsxxzbgdo1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Verily, the chapter couldnt have been titled anything better. They were truly the main attraction. Wholly satisfying and everything that I love about Naruto all in these mere few pages. The combination attack (they even synced their chakra too!) and then the teleporting was perfect not only for Sasuke and Naruto but then the Yellow Flash of Konoha too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom