• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Random aside: PopGAF is easily the scariest NeoGAF community.

Baby Steps 162

Nice chapter, Maruo regained his composure just in time.

Maruo loses his composure in a very calculated fashion. :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought we established that hating on popular things meant you were both cool and an "expert" because you can see how awful something that the masses thing is good

...basically this.

People who join forums are argumentative types anyways, so that makes it seem worse.

Angry Grimace

Same reason Naruto just doesn't fuck Sasuke, gotta save it for end game

Yeah but Naruto fucking Sasuke only exists as a joke/in DTL's fantasies. Isn't the point of Aunt Tits fucking his blood-related Aunt to fulfill some bizarro reader fantasy?

Yeah but Naruto fucking Sasuke only exists as a joke/in DTL's fantasies. Isn't the point of Aunt Tits fucking his blood-related Aunt to fulfill some bizarro reader fantasy?

The purpose is to help Minamoto get over his fear of women, and his Aunt has agreed to help him and is letting him live rent free if he takes part in her experiment to reenact some story.

Angry Grimace

The purpose is to help Minamoto get over his fear of women, and his Aunt has agreed to help him and is letting him live rent free if he takes part in her experiment to reenact some story.

Why does he need to get over his fear of women by engaging in incest? That's odd.

Bleach v47

Keigo was under utilized, when he grabbed the zanpaktou, it would have been rather creative if he had been able to somehow unleash some skill or something just to shock Aizen as they were playing hide and seek in Karakura.

-
Also got more manga on today...dont know if I like cramming three volumes of Air Gear into an omnibus, two would have been better.
tumblr_mnj5xvzC2t1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Angry Grimace

you know you can have sex and address real relationships right.

Real relationships are usually boring. Its not merely the fact that writers aren't good enough to make them interesting, its that they're legitimately boring and uninteresting as both a story and real life trope.

Real relationships are usually boring. Its not merely the fact that writers aren't good enough to make them interesting, its that they're legitimately boring and uninteresting as both a story and real life trope.

Shaman King is probably the greatest example of this by a country mile.

Good god, I wanted to strangle myself at the "romance" between Yoh and Ana.

Yonafunu

Shaman King is probably the greatest example of this by a country mile.

Good god, I wanted to strangle myself at the "romance" between Yoh and Ana.

There's romance between Yoh and Ana?

Personally, I prefer the touching story of Ren and Maiden's love.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional

Wiseblade

Casting Mask vol 11

I should have expected the "trigger the alarm and see who reacts" trick. And a dual casting seems like it would heavy favour Maya, considering her signature technique is to steal the limelight whenever she's onstage. People will watch her rendition and then get bored seeing Ayumi's.

bigkrev

Random aside: PopGAF is easily the scariest NeoGAF community.l

Nothing is scarier to me than PonyGAF, and the NFL one turns Into a war zone on Sundays. PopGAF is pretty bad though

World Trigger
Cool new powers, but its 15 chapters and I have yet to give half a shit about any of these characters. There all just boring!

Village

They do not have to be exactly like one.

You can explore real feelings, if you couldn't well... there are a lot of legendary films, comic books, manga , movies and entertainment in general that wouldn't have been made.

Just do it in an interesting way.

So as I watch the HxH anime, I think "ugh it's been too long" the wait for Togashi to return from hiatus is awful how have some of you done it for years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom