• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holes (Only Chapter I could Find)

I don't know if I can deal with normal human anatomy anymore.

Also, everyone who was grossed out by Hot House should read this. It'll change your perspective on things.

Averon

So he once again gives himself an opportunity to show that Sakura isn't just a useless waste of space. So she pulls a deus ex machine out of her asshole, to never be seen again on a bunch of cannon footer?

Seriously... What's wrong with the author?

He's rushing through what's left. Kishi wants Naruto finished ASAP.

wonzo

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 24

Wait, the L clone wasa chick?! 11/10

Yamada 61

Can't get enough of that Body Swap Magic~

Also, everyone who was grossed out by Hot House should read this. It'll change your perspective on things.
Cat_Congratulations-ba4307285f4262e419e13b5a80f055d6.gif

Dresden

If it makes you feel better, there are worse things out there in the gurohole.

Khezu

Naruto

Man, this is so rushed and anti climatic.

Also well Sakuras display is nice for her, it still feels kinda redundant since Naruto can do it, and he only has to charge up for 5 minutes, not 3 years.

Averon

Madara's just going to sit back and let the ninja alliance fuck up his plans he spent decades concocting. Kishi really doesn't care anymore.

Jump #27 (03/06) :
Nisekoi (Cover & Lead Color Page, Anime Ad)
Shokugeki no Souma
Assassination Classroom
Smoky B.B. (Color Page, 25 pg.)
World Trigger
Toriko
Naruto (Color Page)
Kuroko no Basket
Mutou Black (23 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Chouzunou Ouji Yunihei-sama Z (Color Page, One Shot, 27 pg.)
Soul Catcher(S)
Hq!!
Gintama
Beelzebub
Kochikame
Sket Dance
Cross Manage
Koisuru Edison
Isobe Iso Hyoue Monogatari (One Shot)
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Jump #28:
Cover & Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Assassination Classroom, Nigashiya (One Shot)

It seems the bottom 5 from earlier was wrong.

Wow World Trigger escaped bottom five and even crushed bleach. Hopefully it stays up there. Its so good to see ones series do well. Im happy.

DarkMehm

Naruto

Maybe Kishi was untalented all along and he just had a lucky punch with the first chapters. I can't explain it otherwise anymore.

wonzo

Banned
Jump #27 (03/06) :
Nisekoi (Cover & Lead Color Page, Anime Ad)
Shokugeki no Souma
Assassination Classroom
Smoky B.B. (Color Page, 25 pg.)
World Trigger
Toriko
Naruto (Color Page)
Kuroko no Basket
Mutou Black (23 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Chouzunou Ouji Yunihei-sama Z (Color Page, One Shot, 27 pg.)
Soul Catcher(S)
Hq!!
Gintama
Beelzebub
Kochikame
Sket Dance
Cross Manage
Koisuru Edison
Isobe Iso Hyoue Monogatari (One Shot)
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Jump #28:
Cover & Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Assassination Classroom, Nigashiya (One Shot)

It seems the bottom 5 from earlier was wrong.
Good to see Shokugeki at the top.

Averon

Black-Wind said:
Naruto

... What? This is just trash ... :/

I really feel like I'm reading a Naruto Fan-Fic at this point ...

DarkMehm said:
Naruto

Maybe Kishi was untalented all along and he just had a lucky punch with the first chapters. I can't explain it otherwise anymore.

Kishi doesn't care anymore. He's probably sick of Naruto and want to work on Mario or something like it ASAP. Expect what's left of the manga to get even more sloppy.

Averon

Come on, even if you do hate her you got to give her props. She beasted the fuck out of them. Some of you are salty than a motherfucker.
KuGsj.gif

I just found it funny how she showed off her power to show that she caught up to Naruto and Sauce and is not a liability anymore only to needing to be rescued a panel or two later. Kishi threw Sakura fans a bone only to say "No, she still needs rescuing" a moment later.

I love how fucking Madara gives zero fucks anymore.

He's crashing hard like a video gamer who used cheat codes to acquire god mode, gave himself infinite chakra pool and max level, his roflstomping everything without consequences to his health bar has made him bored of everything. His best friend put the controller down a long time ago and moved on, but that wasnt good enough for Madara who held on stubbornly waiting for his friend to return and play Street Fighter one last time!

Him and Orochimaru have the same goal deep down. The only difference between him and Orochimaru from part 1, is that Orochimaru burned out a long time ago, while Madara still clung to the idea of becoming like god. "I dont care about this world" indeed.

Wiseblade

One Piece vol 41-44 (Reread)

Picked a bonch of One Piece volumes as I usually do at conventions, because screw paying more than £4 a volume. Merry's farewell is a nice scene, but I've never really got something in my eye reading/watching it... until now.

Retcon: The problem with Naruto is that people lost their patience with it a while ago. It crossed that threshold where people start emphasising the negatives and downplaying the positives.

Yonafunu

Smoky B.B.

I really liked the art of this one, especially the color page. Love the style.
I'll refrain from discussing the story though. The translation was terrible, I'll wait for better alternatives (if they ever present themselves). I'm getting sick of Panda's crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom