• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Hunter x Hunter 2011 osts when Im reading actiony manga
Blast of Tempest OST when Im reading drama's or suspense

And lately Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 2000% songs whenever Im reading anything else.

Sometimes. If it's a melody that matches the tone of the manga then it can improve the experience.

Right now I am reading Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko And listening to some very mellow joints by Funky DL due to the laid back nature of the manga.

I am listing to a lot his songs, because I have a play list of songs by the guy for manga purposes, here is an example. ( he likes nujabes alot )

None Love

I its only like chapters in , but I hope the characters actually go someone where instead of status quo it untill the end.

survivor

Banned
Sunny vol 1
Q6CtXVf.jpg
3nhQpoz.jpg

VomqP1N.gif
Matsumoto
LTC30mh.gif

Sooo good. This has a really good setup for Matsumoto to show his talent. He is very good at character drama and with the story being about an orphanage, it gives him many opportunities to explore interesting problems. Then there is the Nissan Sunny 1200 which acts as a way for the kids to escape into a fantasy world and escape from reality. So it means Matsumoto can go crazy and draw his usual bizarre scenarios and still be logical part of the story. The opening volume did a good job on focusing on all the kids in the orphanage and establishing some of their problems and traits instead of focusing on the new kid, Sei, trying to fit in. Surprisingly after the initial chapter he pretty much was just a background character, but his time will come when he has to deal with the fact his parents have abandoned him and he is stuck at the home. Art was amazing as usual. I missed the weird angled close up face shots that Matsumoto is so fond of. The wait for the second volume is gonna suck.

Where is D-Dray-man chapters? It has not come out in months.

Hitman Reborn 301-346

The inheritance arc was way better than the future arc, really enjoyed it. Now let's see that final arc + ending.

As i said the last 2 arcs are good except the last 5 or so chapters. I can´t believe that ending.

Naito

I am sorry I am gonna need context, like all of it, like all the context in the world

A girls-only school starts to allow boys to be admitted. Five new guys get in.
These punks try to take a peek but get caught in the act; they get thown in a prison, that is inside the campus,
to spend their last days there before expulsion. While imprisoned, they do their best/worst to come up with a plan
to not get expelled (so they'll be able to see the wet t-shirt contest and do other less important stuff, like graduating).

Village

A girls-only school starts to allow boys to be admitted. Five new guys get in.
These punks try to take a peek but get caught in the act; they get thown in a prison, that is inside the campus,
to spend their last days there before expulsion. While imprisoned, they do their best/worst to come up with a plan
to not get expelled (so they'll be able to see the wet t-shirt contest and do other less important stuff, like graduating).

So the entire manga takes place inside the prison, or do they get let out and hijinks still ensue?

Naito

So the entire manga takes place inside the prison, or do they get let out and hijinks still ensue?

Mainly takes place in the school, which also includes their prison.
If you like tits, I'm sure you do, you should consider reading it.

This is also my weirdest suggestion I gave on GAF so far. I blame SmutGAF.

Village

e001.01.jpg

So I googled the cover for this joint

This struck me so much I have to talk about it.

So we have

- Small Face Magoo

- Steve Fox

- Uryu

- The man protag from bakuman

- and mos def

I hope this is good. Because it has to live up the greatest that is this

Naito

You're probably the first one to linger on the group of guys.
Comments on Prison School are usually about
the tits of
the vice-president.

Prison School best part is about the vice-prez exercise routines. And her sweat. And her boobs. So much focus on all of those ! Ahem. It tends to go in circles a little bit.

Oh well look at that, I am a 100 chapters late for Sket Dance. BINGE READING GO !

bigkrev

To anyone who read even a chapter of the manga, that picture is completely natural.

I'm kinda disappointed that it's just a smut. As someone who loves prison stories and thinks Oz is the best TV show ever, an awesome title wasted like that just makes me sad.

I actually BOUGHT both games. Never even put Absolute Obedience in the disc drive
because how can it compere with shota-riffic prison rape?
. Maybe someday...

Not a big fan of
shotas
, but I will say there was plenty of military outfits in both games.

survivor

Banned
Killer Stall 1-20ish

This series sure lacks subtlety. I liked this more when I thought it was about a guy trying to have a family as an ex-gang member instead of being yet another battle webtoon.

I will read the other stuff mentioned here eventually.

Stinky

Prison School is the smuttiest smut I've ever read but trust me its incredible. Its so absurd and silly and one of the funniest manga I've ever read.

Even the smut is ridiculous. The vice president speaks from her tits, the prisoners have a shared wet t-shirt telepathy and there are constant impressive perspective drawings of.. Tits and ass. Sweaty tits and ass. That vice prez needs to invest in some stronger anti perspirant.

survivor

Banned
Prison School is the smuttiest smut I've ever read but trust me its incredible. Its so absurd and silly and one of the funniest manga I've ever read.

Even the smut is ridiculous. The vice president speaks from her tits, the prisoners have a shared wet t-shirt telepathy and there are constant impressive perspective drawings of.. Tits and ass. Sweaty tits and ass. That vice prez needs to invest in some stronger anti perspirant.

The manga is unreadable for me. The vice president fanservice is off-putting and disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom