• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has her moments in 3. Surprised she and Bosu never got it on after all the flirting. I forgot Peace Walker so I'd like to give honorable mentions to Paz and Amanda.

Yeah! I always wondered why they never commenced Operation Snake Beater... Guess we'll die wondering!

I'd participate but it would be avatar quote worthy :p

image.php

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Peace Walker has the best waifus overall.

This is true.

Bro, you don't even have to ask.

Mistral.gif

8549937083_cbac430c5c_o.gif

hskRAq5.gif

No, seriously... don't make me choose between Quiet and Mistral, LD!

Agh!!!! I know, man! I was a bit late to the Rising party, but once I ran into her, I ran into perfection. I can't disagree with your pick at all!

I RIKE IT!!!

Holy shit, that's amazing :D

Haha you are amazing System Error.

Why is Chinner kissing me on the nose? or are we doing a staring contest? :lol

Incredible.

I'm standing next to my bro, LD <3

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!

LIIIIIIQQQQQQQQUIIIIIDDDDDD.

Pretty damn nice poster there, System Error!

I want in on the hype ray!

Thanks, guys. (&#3237;_&#3237;)

I needed a rest after that.

Dawg

Peace Walker Miller was Miller at his prime.

TPP Miller is grumpy, lost his arm and leg and is bitter towards quiet.

;_;7

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, on the subject of quiet, or rather Stephanie joosten, there was a kojima station episode a while back where everybody was drooling over her and somebody said something along the lines of " I would crawl belly down, naked through five miles of broken glass just to suck the last dick that fucked her."

He he. So wrong but so funny.

I'm surprised there were no bans handed out on than line. I mean, I kek'd, but that was a little outrageous lol. I think there was a stern warning about it though.

Think that was Screaming Meat. Dude knows what he wants.

Oh god. That's the meat he screams about?? "0.0

Excuse me, I think I left the oven on...

Opto

Banned
So obviously this could have been something that was cut, but I remember this being from E3 2013 trailer and it didn't happen in Ground Zeroes...

Fh6ma1R.png

So obviously this could have been something that was cut, but I remember this being from E3 2013 trailer and it didn't happen in Ground Zeroes...

Fh6ma1R.png

It'll happen in TPP! While it hasn't been confirmed, it's safe to assume that the scene wasn't cut for several reasons. One is that the scene seems to take place right after GZ. They have probably been done with the GZ portion of MGSV for years considering they have been working on the game since 2011 -- we've seen it in trailers as recent as the Ground Zeroes Steam launch trailer. So, while it may have been missing from GZ, I think it's safe to say you can expect to see it in TPP!

NCell

CHEEZMO™;149012942 said:
I think it was simply cut from GZ. A shame as it's an incredible shot and one of my favourites.

Well we didn't actually see the heli crashing so this could be after GZ's ending. I mean if the heli did crash why didn't we see it?

J.EM1

Didn't the helo crash into the other XOF helo? ..then again this could be 'misdirection' that others have stated previously.

Rajang

CHEEZMO&#8482;;148995182 said:
Obligatory reminder that this is canon

Was it confirmed that Date with Kaz canon? I never was able to unlock it. Played like 100 hours as well.

Why would it not be canon? :>

And if you want to unlock Kaz date all you need to do is complete the Peace Walker Custom battle. You unlock Peace Walker Custom by beating the Custom versions of Pupa, Chrysalis and Cocoon.

I have nothing against Chico, I like him.

I think I said this once already but I don't think a character who rats out Big Boss & friends twice (during PW and GZ) will live a long and happy life in the Metal Gear universe. I just think something is bad is going to happen to him in the beginning of TPP.

He should be executed quickly at the beginning of TPP just because of that although I think he dies in the crash.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Finished up MGS 3 on Vita. Great game. Definitely my favorite in the series so far. On to Peace Walker.

Opto

Banned
CHEEZMO™;149012942 said:
I think it was simply cut from GZ. A shame as it's an incredible shot and one of my favourites.

yeah the way the light catches his eye is freaking great. I hope it's used in some way

CHEEZMO™;149012942 said:

Yeup, I've been saying this for quite sometime. Makes a lot more sense than the helicopters suddenly not colliding for no reason whatsoever

Juicy Bob

Started playing through Metal Gear 1 on the MSX emulator on MGS3 Subsistence for the first time.

The lack of checkpoints is really kicking my arse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom