• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
if only i knew how to edit this stuff onto videos

The background would be full of duck pics, amirite?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

dc89

Speaking of the trailer.

Do we know the reasons behind Ocelot saying "it's not just them, the whole world wants you dead." to Big Boss?

Speaking of the trailer.

Do we know the reasons behind Ocelot saying "it's not just them, the whole world wants you dead." to Big Boss?
The weird thing is that Ishmael says that first. If we are to assume he is a hallucination, how can he inform Big Boss of this? Someone woult have to have pointed it out earlier.

dc89

Maybe they did some heinous crimes and pinned it on BB? Kind of like, "you want me to be a monster? Fine. I'll be a monster."

The weird thing is that Ishmael says that first. If we are to assume he is a hallucination, how can he inform Big Boss of this? Someone woult have to have pointed it out earlier.

I thought as much. GAH! Can't wait to learn all this stuff.

Saw this over on MGS Reddit:

RTpPeTi.png

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
As of today Persona 5 is > MGS V for me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bit still
MGO3
> Persona 5

Pinewood

Does Snake have his scars in the hospital. Im thinking that there must be something that happens between the hospital and Afganistan. Or the whole hospital is a hallucination where Ocelot is trying to wake Snake up?

Kojimaaa, give us something!

Does Snake have his scars in the hospital. Im thinking that there must be something that happens between the hospital and Afganistan. Or the whole hospital is a hallucination where Ocelot is trying to wake Snake up?

Kojimaaa, give us something!

His facial scars could very well be from the car crash

Åesop;150758255 said:
You didn't even attend the training session (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

qKNqhGa.gif

I bet Ocelot went to lots of trainings. Sounds like spy talk to me.

AND I BET I WAS INVITED TO TRAINING, IT JUST WENT TO MY SPAM FOLDER, OKAY *whimper*

His facial scars could very well be from the car crash
I always found it funny how in the original trailer they tried to edit it to look like the car crash caused the coma, but if you freeze framed you could see it was post-coma Snake and Ishmael. Then they did the same edit/clip again in the GDC MGSV reveal before cutting to the hospital portion, which I never understood because they just showed us what actually causes the accident in the footage before.

Uhh... stressful day. Well, I'm back to live.

I fucking missed a Persona 5 trailer!!!!!!! I wasn't there when the hype was at maximum!!! This isn't right! Give it back! It was mine!! I built that hype dammit!!

I will respect your opinion. But we're keeping a close eye on you.

You could be a Cypher spy.

It's called "Cipher" not "Cypher"

Cypher's are these annoying things:

Cypher-UAV.jpg

I am telling you this because I called my computer now "Cipher", since everything is now back to 0.

Uhh... stressful day. Well, I'm back to live.

I fucking missed a Persona 5 trailer!!!!!!! I wasn't there when the hype was at maximum!!! This isn't right! Give it back! It was mine!! I built that hype dammit!!

It's called "Cipher" not "Cypher"

Cypher's are these annoying things:

Cypher-UAV.jpg

I am telling you this because I called my computer now "Cipher", since everything is now back to 0.

Eiss4gL.jpg

Yeah. Exactly what I said... <_<

>_> yeah.

Yooooooo, I just watched the P5 footage. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee, it is all I wanted and more! Catherine graphics in a Persona setting. Hoooooooly shit, I am so fucking hype!

Eiss4gL.jpg

Yeah. Exactly what I said... <_<

>_> yeah.

Nice counter. &#64830;&#865;&#3663;&#815;&#865;&#3663;&#64831;

Yooooooo, I just watched the P5 footage. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee, it is all I wanted and more! Catherine graphics in a Persona setting. Hoooooooly shit, I am so fucking hype!

I like this (probably) thief setting. It's a nice touch. They are thiefs right? Well it looks like it.

Hahahah I just did the exact same thing and I think I have to defect from Mother Base.

But seriously, do I need to play P4 at all? I played P3 and loved it and I swear the MC from that one was in the trailer. I sort of want to play P4 anyway but I don't have a Vita. UGHHHHH but P5 looks so fucking amazing. That style. That everything. Probably going to watch 100000 more times.

Zambatoh

Hahahah I just did the exact same thing and I think I have to defect from Mother Base.

But seriously, do I need to play P4 at all? I played P3 and loved it and I swear the MC from that one was in the trailer. I sort of want to play P4 anyway but I don't have a Vita. UGHHHHH but P5 looks so fucking amazing. That style. That everything. Probably going to watch 100000 more times.

Nah. P5 doesn't have much to do with the previous games. Heck! P3 and P4 didn't have much to do with the first 2 games either.

MGS V, P5, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, The Order, Zelda, Splatoon, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Arkham Knight....2015 be stacked as fuck
Battlefront, The Division, Rainbow Six, Witcher 3, Evolve, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Damn, my wallet is gonna dry up.

Battlefront, The Division, Rainbow Six, Witcher 3, Evolve, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Damn, my wallet is gonna dry up.

So many noteworthy games I can't even keep track of all of them. And that's leaving out all the awesome looking indie games like Hotline Miami 2, Hyper Light Drifter, No Man's Sky, Salt and Sanctuary, etc. I'm gonna have to do some seriously tough pick and choosing based on time/money constraints.

MGS V, Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne take top priority for me though, as far as big releases go.

Akiller

There's no Persona hype without LD, i was waiting for your reaction xD
Never played Persona but i look forward for P5.

Kinda yes. Only difference is that I lost a bunch of programs which I were not able to reinstall. Which is pretty annoying, to be honest. But the laptop works fine again. That's all what matters.

Welcome back, it's been a long time, you're a legend in the eyes of those who live on the GAF battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom