• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Chuck

Still without luck
ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

ib0QhlchmRw4Sv.gif

and Jim Johnson didn't come in to close :D

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Aroldis Chapman first at bat of his career.

and a strike out..

edit: Zeigler is getting handled.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
"At this point can you (Reds) feel good about winning the ball game?"
-Thom Brennaman

Reds win. Fuck you Thom.

alstein

When I first saw that today, I thought he got hit in the throat, and when I saw the blood, I was worried he might die on the field.

I'm glad it's "just a broken jaw" because I was worried it was going to be much worse.

Holy crap, Indians with a sweep for the first time in ages. Only 2 back in the Wild Card.

Anything's possible, I want Texas winning that division, their end schedule is easier than the A's, which benefits us as we're hitting the easier part of ours now too.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Minor-league deal for Young with #Rays. #Phillies owe rest of $750K salary. Young will go to minors. Last game with Phils was two weeks ago.
Delmon Young will report to #Rays’ Double A Montgomery affiliate as opposed to Triple A Durham. His preference.

Jesse Rogers ‏@ESPNChiCubs
David DeJesus was claimed by Tampa Bay, according to a source.

Busy day for the Rays today. Not sure why we're looking for outfield help to be honest. But anything that gets Sam Fuld off the roster is okay with me. I guess Delmon is an upgrade.

Verlander, two batters in and he has given up a run.

Where is Dontrelle Willis? Ill take him.

Busy day for the Rays today. Not sure why we're looking for outfield help to be honest. But anything that gets Sam Fuld off the roster is okay with me. I guess Delmon is an upgrade.

A dead horse is better in the outfield than Delmon Young.

turnbuckle

Verlander, two batters in and he has given up a run.

Where is Dontrelle Willis? Ill take him.

A dead horse is better in the outfield than Delmon Young.

At least Dontrelle knew how to hit a ball. Verlander is done.
Prince Fielder trying to turn a single into a double...the fix is in.

I guess Pujols has competition for worse contract. If I were The Dodgers, I'd give a Kershaw a short term, front loaded contract. But seeing as how they're new to giving exorbitant contracts, I don't think they would.

ToxicAdam

Kershaw is still a young dude (25-26), you can afford to give those guys long term contracts. Giving sluggers that are already into their 30's long contracts is just stupidity.

turnbuckle

Send him our way. We'll even pick up the salary.

Would if I could. Also, would love to trade ya Scherzer for some of your prospects at the end of the season.

It's looking like you guys are going to flip spots with us in a few years again. Royals-Twins AL Central future.

I'm gonna hop on that Oriole bandwagon in 2016 while my Tigers go through another lost decade.

Unless Illitch lives forever. I think he's already dead.

Top Bottom