• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

3N16MA

Banned
Must be the HGH.

nyXDyD9.gif

Runus

More of a precaution I believe. His velocity hasn't got back to his baseline. Hopefully Tuesday will have good news after he sees the Dr on Monday.

Edit: I take it back partly:
I just read that MRIs post tommy john are hard to read so that's why Dr. Andrews has to look at it. Hoping for the best.

I remember when Jays fans use to post here. There was a renewed sense of hope, excitement, and anticipation for The Jays' revamped roster full of superstars. They're were talking about winning the division, making the playoffs, and even, dare I say -- World Series?
But back to reality.

3N16MA

Banned
I remember when Jays fans use to post here. There was a renewed sense of hope, excitement, and anticipation for The Jays' revamped roster full of superstars. They're were talking about winning the division, making the playoffs, and even, dare I say -- World Series?
But back to reality.

They had that little winning streak which brought them back out but then they crawled away once again.

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
In the 5th inning Tues, Beachy was averaging 89.2 mph on the fastball. In the 6th, it was 86.7. His last fastball was clocked at 82. #Braves

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Fredi thought Beachy's final pitch was a change up as it was in the low 80's. Beachy came and told him it was a fastball. #Braves

this is not a good sign................

Meier

Strasburg is cursed this year. I have 4 keeper slots available.. currently have Strasburg, Jeff Weaver and Josh Hamilton. Can't decide if I should ditch Strasburg for Wainwright or what. Gonna use my 4th on Goldschmidt for sure.

JABEE

Ryan Braun and his creme excuse. What an asshole! He accused someone of anti-semitism and cost the sample collector his job. Braun is a liar and a cheat. He should be getting the ARod treatment from Selig.

Yeah. That's why he tested the highest recorded testosterone levels in the history of the program. It also says nothing about his continued prescense in Biogenesis documents in 2012.

jakncoke

Banned
Tonight we see if Locke regresses his era past 3.00, if it goes north of 3.11. It'll mark a full run loss in era in like 6 starts.

B.J. Upton was red hot after coming off the DL and then suddenly went back into a gigantic 0-for funk. Schafer should be the starting CF for the rest of the season and the playoffs.

RGVNOE

damn Marp is so good, great leadoff guy

Edit: back on top, should've been a triple but a double still put him in scoring position, another double and lol Tron missing the bag at 3rd

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I never fucking liked the BJ Upton signing from Day fucking 1.

BU BU HIS WAR IS GOOD!
Well... it was. Anyone who says they thought he would go from a 3+ win player to a -0.5 win player overnight at the age of 28 is full of crap.

Top Bottom