• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Chuck

Still without luck
wait a second...if brian dropped that papi infield fly with dusty on first, since papi refuses to run, could brian have doubled him up?

he Houston Astros are 44-86 and their highest-paid player is Erik Bedard, who will earn $1.15 million this season.

No one else on the roster is making more than $1 million.

However, owner Jim Crane is on pace to make history. The Astros are set to pull in an estimated $99 million in operating income this season, more than any team in baseball history.

Houston is on pace to finish with baseball's lowest winning percentage over the last eight seasons.

The Astros opened the season with a $26 million payroll, but have since slashed it to reportedly under $13 million.

"Once our minor league system is filled in, we'll move up into the top five or 10 in payroll," Crane recently told ESPN The Magazine.
break it down, to build it back up. future is bright

Sanjuro

fuck you victorino you piece of shit. get fucked. and look forward to more beans too

jboE2jcq1XRFWG.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This team just makes mistakes against St. Louis they don't against any other team. Its baffling.

I can't watch them when they play the birds for this very reason. Listening is tough enough if I was seeing it my blood pressure would explode.

Yesterday was fucking terrible.

Chuck

Still without luck
Well this game is lost. Good job bringing in Gonzalez and not an actual bullpen guy, Buck. Really smart move.

Cloudy

Banned
A-nother A-Bomb.

That was a satisfying HR to me as an A-Rod fan. The Blue Jays announcers were going on and on about PEDs and the boos...then silence lol

Cloudy

Banned
A-Rod has just missed 2 homers the last 2 nights as well. Hope Cano is okay cos this team is getting dangerous with Sori and A-Rod bringing power. Grandy just needs to get hot too

jakncoke

Banned
Man hope epic would it be for jones to walk and walker to grand slam

edit; or jones have a useless out to short OF. fucking loser dfa you

edit2; then neil ks, well my dream didnt even come close. but hey tied ball game going into the 7th

Top Bottom