• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Haven't heard it talked about it at all on the gaming side, but do you guys think Sony San Diego will have MLB The Show for PS4 ready for next spring?

Chris R

Mariners should totally suck this week since these were the games I was planning on attending this year with PAX and what not happening around the same time. Make me feel good I didn't go guys!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dodgers better do some epic failure in the postseason to cheer myself up.

I need some Infield Fly Rule shenanigans again.

Tim Lincecum, Hunter Pence, and Javier Lopez have all been claimed on waivers by unknown teams. The Giants could save $8 million this season by simply dumping the contracts on whatever teams claimed them.

Riggs

Banned
Haven't heard it talked about it at all on the gaming side, but do you guys think Sony San Diego will have MLB The Show for PS4 ready for next spring?

Read my mind, all I can think about are two things. GTA V and MLB The Show 14 for PS4. I hope they are working already.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I think there are three likely scenarios.

1) They have a build ready and are in the process of finishing it up for the PS4.
2) They aren't quite there yet and will have the PS3 version out at its usual time and the PS4 version comes out later.
3) They pull a PD and skip the PS4 this go around and have a game ready for the following season.

The astros can be officially eliminated from winning the AL West tomorrow.

soyouretellingmetheresachance.gif

Meier

I am a fan of letting him try for the shutout. He'd earned it. Shame it didn't pan out but when you have a big cushion then it's worth letting your guy try to get some glory.

What's worse? being a Cubs fan or a Browns fan?
kSWgV3H.jpg

Top Bottom