• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Meier

Kersh has been a little off the last two games. Can't decide if that means he could use an extra day of rest or if that would end up being a negative.

Kersh has been a little off the last two games. Can't decide if that means he could use an extra day of rest or if that would end up being a negative.

Not just the last 2 games. It started with the Marlins game. He started off really badly, but grinded out the necessary outs to get himself out of trouble. He then picked it up and became dominant so the first 2 or 3 innings were forgotten.

McNei1y

Hopeless organization.

iuMttNqYx72ES.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It would be really sad though if the Nats derailed Harper's career by making him play through a meaningless season. He already needs knee surgery, doesn't he? Plus hip issues? Just shut him down.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Better hope it doesn't turn out to be the same reason Matt Harvey's last few starts were "off."

I don't know if it's old news but tonight might be the last night angels would use Anaheim in their name. Just watched the local news the city is having a vote whether to keep the Anaheim name on the team

I don't know if it's old news but tonight might be the last night angels would use Anaheim in their name. Just watched the local news the city is having a vote whether to keep the Anaheim name on the team

Good. They need to fucking pick one or the other. They should have never been allowed to do that in the first place.

They should just go back to using Anaheim or California. I get that they're using Los Angeles only for marketing but for fuck's sake they aren't even in the fucking county. Rep the city you're in goddammit.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Not as bad as the Braves calling up Kameron Loe to make a spot start on Wednesday.
i expect the braves to play horribly this month because they are resting players etc.. Will probably make it look like the nationals actually have a chance.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Playoff Schedule

Tiebreakers and Wild Card Games:

Sunday, September 29: Last day of the regular season
Monday, September 30: any tiebreakers, if necessary
Tuesday, October 1: National League Wild Card Game
Wednesday, October 2: American League League Wild Card Game
Division Series:

Thursday, October 3: Both National League Division Series begins
Friday, October 4: Both American League Division Series begin, NLDS continues
Wednesday, October 9: Game Five of both NLDS, if necessary
Thursday, October 10: Game Five of both ALDS, if necessary
League Championship Series:

Friday, October 11: Game one of NLCS
Saturday, October 12: Game one of ALCS
Saturday, October 19: Gave Seven of NLCS, if necessary
Sunday, October 20: Game Seven of ALCS, if necessary
World Series:

Wednesday, October 23: Game one of the World Series in the American League city
Saturday, October 26: Game three of the World Series in the National League city
Thursday, October 31: Game seven of the World Series, if necessary
As for the broadcasts:

Tiebreakers, if necessary: TBS
NL Wild Card Game: TBS
AL Wild Card Game: TBS
ALDS and NLDS: All games except two on TBS, two games on MLB Network
NLCS: TBS
ALCS: Fox
World Series: Fox

i don't like the day off between the wild card game and the division series. they should get no time off.

T0UipaQ.jpg

The mouths and noses are aligned decently. Now it just looks like a Chernobyl baby rather than horrible Photoshop.
They had another image earlier today that had that and the Sale/Kuroda matchup. The Sale/Kuroda one was actually done the correct way with both of their face lined up perfectly. Now I check the site again and they managed to put up a different image that looks terrible.

Top Bottom