• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

jakncoke

Banned
See Cole, mix it up and you gets strikeouts. This is the fucking MLB. If you spam fastballs..no matter if you throw nearly 100.. these people(mostly) will get contact and find spots to get hits.

Dunno they didn't just IBB Duda, anyone could've told you he rarely swings at pitches.

d'Arnaud vs. Ayala with the tying runs on, Fredi going against the book.

RGVNOE

No one was going to get to Bailey tonight. He had his no hit stuff.

he was good tonight, but honestly it wouldn't have mattered Cards haven't been hitting anything lately a little spurt here and there but they're not consistent, the offense has sucked for a good while now

Macattk15

I understand the Mariners are bad, but why are Ibanez and Endy Chavez in the starting line-up in September?

I feel I could easily do a better job at managing than Eric Wedge. The Mariners should hire me.

rando14

I understand the Mariners are bad, but why are Ibanez and Endy Chavez in the starting line-up in September?

I feel I could easily do a better job at managing than Eric Wedge. The Mariners should hire me.

My guess is that the Mariners are in "we dont give a fuck about the rest of the year mode". Only reason I can think of why they still insist on giving Chavez and Brendan Ryan playing time.

On the plus (maybe?) side, I think Paxton's been called up and will be starting in the next couple of days.

eznark

Banned
@MLBastian Indians announce an attendance of 9,962 for this battle of Wild Card contenders.

Cleveland is the new Miami!

major-league-lou-brown.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Does Soriano ever stop spitting? lol

He also totally telegraphs his moves when he's at first. He should have been picked off there

Sanjuro

When I was at Fenway for the M's game in August ... she walked past my aisle on the way to some interview .... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many dudes taken pictures with her and botherin her.

So hot.

Between her and Heidi, been pretty lucky here in the broadcast department.

Top Bottom