• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Chase17

Me when the episode drops and I finally get to watch this fight.

200.webp

Well I'll probably be asleep but ya know

LotusHD

Banned
Guess I'll just sit here... waiting.

Wonder if this anime will explode in popularity after this episode. That'd be neat.

Just finished watching the dub. Soooo good. Damn the battle and the animation and mixed with that OST for the finally push. Damn good stuff.

Lost for words.
Im shaking.
The emotions in this episode.

I waited since the announcement of season 1 for this episode.
I feel so blessed.

I forgot the scene where Deku fucks up his hand so much he cant clench it anymore so he uses his mouth
I WANT TO SCREAMMMM

ABSOLUTE
M
A
D
M
A
N

[B23[/B]
I'm stil shaking...The whole thing was a absolutely above and beyond(PLUS ULTRA) anything I was expecting. I am still smiling from the aftereffects of the episode and still feeling all tingly haha. The animation(cubes, impact frame, speed line), the emotional peak and the culmination of everything since episode one. I'll forever praise studio BONES and Yutaka Nakamura. Thank you for making MHA into such greatness. One of the best moment in shonen history right here. The birth of the MADMAN. IZUKU *DEKU* MIDORIYA.

Chase17

This episode definitely stands with episode 2 as my favorites in the series. The kids Todoroki see playing are his siblings, though I guess the hair color is a giveaway. Do we know if Todoroki is the youngest? Wondering if Endeavor stopped having kids once he had the perfect 50/50 split. Even the Endeavor shout was intense in this episode haha.

Deku has been a madman since chapter one when he charged a villain with nothing but a book bag lol.

Nightbird

Well, I feel like only being the second person to have an orgasm during that episode after Endeavor did.

That Episode blew me away

HeavenlyE

I had the biggest fuckin smile on my face for the final 5 minutes and probably another 5 after that, might be my favorite episode so far

Lakuza

it beat my expectations (even as a manga reader).
I had tears from the hype during their final attacks. That side ways shot of the flames intensifying as midoriya is flying towards him...oh man XD
Also when endeaver went full hisoka in the crowd lol.

edit:

yep, that shot XD god tier XD

TodoMido is so real, able to repair a strained father son relationship by pushing Todo to use his power, though Todo wasnt really struggling at all even with his random limitation.

I love Todoroki powers, theyre just as good as Kaminaris. Now that he is willing to go fire I cant wait to see what other icy fire combos the anime gives him.

I feel so good, so proud of Todo just like Endeavour. More.

Jintor

like jesus this was an incredible episode by almost any standards

upgraded princy icyhot's power level too, so incredible, comet-tier firebending

Talents

Banned
My guess for the Deku Todoroki fight is that Deku will win at the start because Todo doesn't use his fire powers, then Deku will be all like "you'll lose if you don't use your fire power" and Todo will be like "but i dont want to" but then he'll use it and Deku will lose. That's the most predictable way for it to go down imo.

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER HAVE SEEN THAT VERY UNPREDICTABLE FIGHT COMING WOW SO VERY UNPREDICTABLE

Zabka

TodoMido is so real, able to repair a strained father son relationship by pushing Todo to use his power, though Todo wasnt really struggling at all even with his random limitation.

I love Todoroki powers, theyre just as good as Kaminaris. Now that he is willing to go fire I cant wait to see what other icy fire combos the anime gives him.

I feel so good, so proud of Todo just like Endeavour. More.

I had a totally different read on the whole situation. Endeavor is a textbook narcissist and physically abusive father/husband who only had children as an extension of himself to cover his own failure. He's only proud of Todoroki because he feels ownership of his son's accomplishments.

Midoriya was trying to show him that refusing to use half of his abilities gives his father power over him. He's his own person, regardless of where his power came from, and he would never reach his full potential by limiting himself to spite someone else. He shouldn't care what Endeavor thinks.

That dude should be in prison.

Top Bottom