• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Wondering besides the big three (which so far here seems to be Zuuko,Madman, and Genderbent BoomBoom) what other characters do you like to see more i won't comment at the risk of spoilers in case i slip up just curios
sanji probably likes Kaminari
Don't speak for me thank you!!! You don't even know

It's kaminari and tsu

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What's so good about Kirishima? i've yet to see anything awesome from him, but you guys must have your reasons...so i'm looking forward to it.

caliph95

Tape kid (Sero) needs his redemption.

giphy.gif

NEO0MJ

Last scene with no dimming shamelessly stolen from Reddit.

This reminded me, I was wondering what Midnight was trying to do. Popular media would suggest her powers are pheromone related and she was trying to calm them down?

Wondering besides the big three (which so far here seems to be Zuuko,Madman, and Genderbent BoomBoom) what other characters do you like to see more i won't comment at the risk of spoilers in case i slip up just curios
sanji probably likes Kaminari

I'm really curious about the two big guys in class A. Right now we still have no idea what they do. The guy wit the lips seems to be kung fu related but not sure about silent fish head.

What's the name of the bird dude with the Persona/Stand?

I want him to win, but I know he won't. Bakugo and Todoroki both hard counter him.

NEO0MJ

Dark Shadow seems to be pretty strong during the day. I bet he can take a 100% power Detroit Smash at night.

Can it even be hurt? It absorbed attacks from Bakugo and Kaminari with seemingly no damage in the chariot battle, and that was during the day. Seems like the only way to beat it is to take out Tokoyami himself.

caliph95

Can it even be hurt? It absorbed attacks from Bakugo and Kaminari with seemingly no damage in the chariot battle, and that was during the day. Seems like the only way to beat it is to take out Tokoyami himself.
It also had weakness to light, which is why it reacted to kaminari electricity and recoiled IIRC it just no one noticed until he told deku, so Todo and Baku would be a problem at least in the day

Raxus

It's basically a Stand that doesn't affect the user when hurt.

Besides its weakness to light it comes out instantly and works as a great offense and defense. It has seems to have no discernible tax on the user also which is a rarity for quirks. If trained Tokoyami could easily be a top hero.

Meffer

It's basically a Stand that doesn't affect the user when hurt.

Besides its weakness to light it comes out instantly and works as a great offense and defense. It has seems to have no discernible tax on the user also which is a rarity for quirks. If trained Tokoyami could easily be a top hero.

His quirk is harder to control as it gets darker.

caliph95

This is the only anime i've seen where this is a thing. There's a new 2017 policy about it or what? not even Season 1 had this annoying effect.
I never notice it but i remember in one of the gaf threads that i starting to be pattern i don't notice it until i'm posting a gif. Could be a recent thing

So we know that the Hero Course entrance exam is pretty much bullshit and unfair for people with non-combat powers.

How did Red Eye teacher dude ever pass when Shinsou couldn't? Can't negate a robot's quirk.

Guys, it's clearly

1. Deku
2. Tokoyami
3. Tsu

So we know that the Hero Course entrance exam is pretty much bullshit and unfair for people with non-combat powers.

How did Red Eye teacher dude ever pass when Shinsou couldn't? Can't negate a robot's quirk.

He's good at combat regardless. Robots don't exactly have quirks, yeah, but neither do the negated supervillain, and Eraser Head was kicking their asses too. Major thing Shinsou wold need to improve on is also upping his basic combat training - remember, Eraser Head talked about how, quirks negated, Izuku beats Shinsou every time

This is the only anime i've seen where this is a thing. There's a new 2017 policy about it or what? not even Season 1 had this annoying effect.

Season 1 did use dimming in the TV broadcast version, and then removed it for the BD version. There's no new policy about it, but the amount of dimming used depends on the broadcast station's regulations and however the people editing the video decide to meet them - I have no idea what kind of criteria is being used here.

caliph95

There are other schools besides UA, it is simply the best which would explain how people like Aizawa, Snipe(gun guy) since he couldn't bring it and incredibly minor spoilers
Midnight

Though it does have Invisible girl passing somehow

theWB27

Season one showed he has considerable hand to hand...just not suitable to be ganged up on.

Ezalc

Most locations are named after Star Wars places as well.

It does?

Exam could have just been different when he was a student or he could have studied somewhere else.

It's been in a million shows (only during broadcast, not blu-rays), although seemingly a fairly voluntary policy that isn't entirely consistent.

NSESN

I let the girls out of my list for obvious reasons. But the only thing that would change would be Tsu being 3rd and Bakugou out of top 5.

PK Gaming

I have to wonder how the rest of the class is supposed to keep up with these two

Being a good hero doesn't necessarily come down to how strong you are, but rather, your ability to handle a variety of situations. Todoroki seems okay, but Deku's unrefined as fuck.

Meffer

What I keep asking myself is how the invisible girl even got in the class.
Her invisibility is her natural state like Todoroki's bird-shaped head. She can't turn it off nor would Aizawa be able to stop with his quirk for example. It's merely a byproduct of her quirk which centers around light or reflection of light.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It's been in a million shows (only during broadcast, not blu-rays), although seemingly a fairly voluntary policy that isn't entirely consistent.

The reason why it's so agressive is because it airs at the 5:30 Saturday time slot so a lot of kids are watching. Most anime airs after midnight so it's mostly older audiences.

PK Gaming

SMH at all this Deku hate. He's a precious cinnamon roll, too pure for this world.

Listen, there are two types of people:

1) People who recognize that Deku is by far and away the best shonen protagonist in recent memory (and pretty much the best character in his own series)

2) People who are wrong

LotusHD

Banned
Listen, there are two types of people:

1) People who recognize that Deku is by far and away the best shonen protagonist in recent memory (and pretty much the best character in his own series)

How many prominent new shounen protagonists are there anyways lol

Top Bottom