• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Jintor

i just really like the idea of tracking someone with a handpistol but instead of your standard finger guns it's literally you trying to flick them

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
"Don't blame me for what happens next"

FUCK man, i can't get this fight out of my head. I keep hearing the japanese voices, guess i watched it way too man times lol

Jintor

i just realised i never watched the MHA OVA. Watching in JPN without subs

actual legit ova spoils
lol took me 5 min to realise the villain was All Might

Sn4ke_911

i just realised i never watched the MHA OVA. Watching in JPN without subs

lol took me 5 min to realise the villain was All Might

Goddammit, i shouldn't have looked at that spoiler, thought you were joking about something... oh well.

Sn4ke_911

to be fair it's pretty obvious. and i did spoils it. sorry tho, i'll tag it better

Yeah well it is what it is now, can't change the past... anyway i just saw there is also a OVA 2 coming out, looks pretty interesting.

Deku is a beast. I dont think he broke his leg only bruised all his muscles since the teacher guy said he learned to pull back from 100% of his power.

#teamdeku

ShadyK54

"Don't blame me for what happens next"

FUCK man, i can't get this fight out of my head. I keep hearing the japanese voices, guess i watched it way too man times lol

Same here lol. I watched the dub for the first time ever with this episode on a rewatch, & the voices didn't do it for me. I may need to watch more to get adjusted, but for now I can't stop hearing the Japanese voices lol.

spiritfox

I wonder if Deku will look like All Might when he finally gains the ability to transform.

It's not a transformation. All Might's just puffing himself up to look "normal". That was his real body before the fight which tore out his bowels and left him the way he is right now.

It's not a transformation. All Might's just puffing himself up to look "normal". That was his real body before the fight which tore out his bowels and left him the way he is right now.

Pretty sure it's an actual transformation state/part of the power itself. He says he can't hold it longer than 3 hours since the fight. There's even a throw away line in the manga about it, but I got chided for posting the panel. So I'm wondering what a 100% looks like for Deku.

spiritfox

Pretty sure it's an actual transformation state/part of the power itself. He says he can't hold it longer than 3 hours since the fight. There's even a throw away line in the manga about it, but I got chided for posting the panel. So I'm wondering what a 100% looks like for Deku.

pg 33, chapter 1

4Nx7LZk.png

Meffer

Deku is a beast. I dont think he broke his leg only bruised all his muscles since the teacher guy said he learned to pull back from 100% of his power.

#teamdeku
The anime can only show so much but in the manga Deku was even more beat up. Skin was hanging, almost flayed. And more bloodied throughout and his limbs and fingers were more "floppy".

Ezalc

All Might's body was like that by default before he got his shit fucked up

it's not a transformation

Didn't somebody apparently say that All Might was already a dude who loved going to the gym before so that's basically just his normal body?

TheFlow

Banned
I think all might was already a buff dude. Just look how buff the number 2 hero is.

Also his training method at the beginning of the series shows he values physical strength

Puruzi

Banned
Didn't somebody apparently say that All Might was already a dude who loved going to the gym before so that's basically just his normal body?

I think all might was already a buff dude. Just look how buff the number 2 hero is.

Also his training method at the beginning of the series shows he values physical strength
Yeah All Might was strong already. Deku only just started to train, All Might been about that life.

Ex-Psych

I do wonder how All-Might knows that you will blow up if you inherit OFA prematurely when its been successfully pass down to each successor.

Except for the fact that what everyone here is mentioning would be a whole new power. So somehow he just gained the power to transform from his disfigured body into his old body?

Cwarrior

It got better before it got worse. The fights in Ennies Lobby are pretty awesome to look at.

After Enies lobby the animation only got better thanks new talent developing them selfs to become power house animators and Toei started hireing more talented freelance animators.

Thanks to the recent staff upgrade I don't think the art has looked better then it does now.

Get back to mha it's nice to see bones put better people to work on it then season 1 nakamura cubes are always cool.

Top Bottom