• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

July1.jpg

July2.jpg

I decided it was time for a new PC. It was probably a decade ago since I last built one of these myself, but it was really easy. I was expecting to run into a lot of minor issues, but everything came together perfectly. No problems whatsoever.

July3-1.jpg

More games for the backlog.

ArchAngel

- ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo
- KFA² GeForce GTX 275
- SOUND COLLECTION OF GUNBUSTER
- Diebuster / Gunbuster 2 Original Soundtrack

2wq7m1g.jpg

HUELEN10

My gaming room is 80 percent done now! The TV has been fully degaussed and is now in the room! Pardon the pics, but it is damn hard getting good shots of a CRT in action!
da5b03ff.jpg

095a7789.jpg

ccb78033.jpg

690413de.jpg

ba4df003.jpg

e3df6ad1.jpg

I am in LOVE with my Sony KD-34XBR970 720p 34 inch CRT HDTV! NES, SNES, Genesis, and Saturn games look SOOOOOO good on it! My Wii looks simply spectacular, and I have never seen SMG run better IRL than on this set. Additionally, it is great playing 360 games in 720p, FINALLY!

So happy! Best 200 USD I have ever spent, bar-none! Easily the last set that I'll ever need to buy. This is a thing that if something ever went wrong with it, I would pay to have it repaired, rather than get a new one. It is that good!

^ Cool. Would love to see a HD CRT in action.

020709a.jpg

You crack me up, little buddy.

020709b.jpg

Singing along with Zelda and Sonic the Hedgesocks.

020709c.jpg

Cookies, chocolate, and a mag in the post.

scy

Spent the first few days of BlazBlue with just my DS3. The HRAP3 just came in today and the switch is painful :(

IMG00092-1.jpg

kylej

Banned
167uu0g.jpg

built STi struts with group-n tophats and prodrive springs

24107IMG_0738.jpg

my yearly street shoe purchase. cheap as shit white kicks. I still like my old Avias and think they're fine but they are shredding into pieces around my feet so I figure its time I rejoin civilization

Nitemare1

Minotauro said:
It's the angle. The two mice are identical aside from the goofy-ass LED. The Lachesis has more of a curve to it...

I guess it's got the same logo-thing but I'd imagine because it was Mac-specific. Well, in the sense that it came with Mac drivers. Either way, the DeathAdder is the best mouse I've ever owned...hence me owning two of them. :)

Oh no way. I stand corrected. I didn't even notice the missing buttons below the scroll wheel. I only brought it up cause I've got the Lachesis and didn't notice the difference. Awesome mice!

I finally bought Marble Saga: Kororinpa! I remembered that I always wanted to play the original but lack of funds and tons of other games out at the same time made it difficult for me. Anyway, I recently received a $10 Best Buy certificate from the Gamers Club, so I decided I wanted a new game that would be pretty cheap to begin with!

marblesagakororinpa.jpg

Hopefully it's good!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
ArchAngel said:
- ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo
- KFA² GeForce GTX 275
- SOUND COLLECTION OF GUNBUSTER
- Diebuster / Gunbuster 2 Original Soundtrack

Where did you pick these up from?

2dhfne9.jpg

BlazBlue, Kung Fu Panda, and I, Robot...and...

i3hpie.jpg

A 46" Panasonic Viera G10 Plasma :)

Some shots of Wipeout and Deadspace running on it (does absolutely NO justice to the thing in person...if anyone has any hints on taking offscreen shots, that'd be great.)

16hvs4i.jpg

9jj4aa.jpg

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
WHOAguitarninja: Holy shit, even with not so great picture that looks fantastic.

Time to reconsider buying that LED Samsung which is $500 more than that plasma.

HUELEN10 said:
I am in LOVE with my Sony KD-34XBR970 720p 34 inch CRT HDTV! NES, SNES, Genesis, and Saturn games look SOOOOOO good on it! My Wii looks simply spectacular, and I have never seen SMG run better IRL than on this set. Additionally, it is great playing 360 games in 720p, FINALLY!

So happy! Best 200 USD I have ever spent, bar-none! Easily the last set that I'll ever need to buy. This is a thing that if something ever went wrong with it, I would pay to have it repaired, rather than get a new one. It is that good!
:O Where did you get something like that?

-PXG-

Decided to pick up BlazBlue (PS3) tonight. Too tired to play it now. I'll pop it in first thing in the morning when I'm less exhausted.

-PXG-

100_1685.jpg

100_1684.jpg

BlazBlue Ltd Edtion
Mario Galaxy
Mass Effect
Knights in the Nightmare: Tome of Lost Souls art book
R4 Ultra
Red 360 controller battery
HBC for the Wii (Brawl+ is the shit)

Not shown:

4GB Micro HCSD card
8GB Micro HCSD card
Final Fantasy VII (PSN)
Linger in Shadows (PSN)
Loco Rocco: Cocoreccho (PSN)
Plants vs. Zombies (PC)
World of Goo (PC)
Starcraft (PC)

zmet

Super Bomberman for the Super Famicom (cart only) and Madox-01 (new):
jul1.jpg

Final Destination (new):
jul2.jpg

Kurious Jorge "II" (new):
jul3.jpg

Beq

Neo Member
From the three past months..

Taken from my T-Mobile G1 Google Phone

20090703113423.jpg

Samsung HL61A750 LED DLP 61" TV

20090703114436.jpg

The boxset that doesn't really have a name on the front is the True Blood Season 1 Blu Ray

Nakazato

LovingSteam said:
This is my biggest purchase in quite some time.

4469.jpg

I don't have an actual picture since its software but the entire Anchor Bible Commentary. Still can't believe it. If you are into theology, biblical scholarship than you will understand. :D
You might want to take it down then :\

yoko1.jpg

yoko2.jpg

Closeups
yoko3.jpg

yoko4.jpg

Finally picked up that awesome Yoko figure. This is definitely one of my fave figures, had my eye on it for a while now.

It occured to me that I haven't bought shoes in nearly a year so I picked up a Diesel Pair. I'll probably get a couple more pairs if anything strikes my fancy.
I haven't worn anything but Adidas in years so I was a bit nervous about switching brands.
mlgj11.jpg

ncc9oz.jpg

Vrk

Finally moved out of a shithole to a nice flat, which allowed me to buy this baby (reference KDL-46Z4500 for interested people):

258nqbq.jpg

Since it's sales season also bought a new pair of shoes and a summer jacket:

2n7rs0.jpg

28cggwl.jpg

Top Bottom